WARNING! ACHTUNG! GOOK MENACE

Gooks the worst race after niggers. Idiotic sloppy eyes, closed mind, robot consciousness, flat monkey face, slavish flirting with white people, hive mind and
lack of personality, intelligence without real creativity (they still steal western and european patents).
My country full of half mongoloid hybrids, it's like living on cemetery. 40% of east slavs are mongrels with admixture of paleoasiatic subhumans, pathetic and passive inbreds with low androgens. Gooks already takes your place in Africa edition.cnn.com/2016/11/21/africa/chinese-fund..
Betas which mating with gook garbage girls BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0EixK_yZP2g
youtu.be/VxYQoWZZi7c
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
ajog.org/article/S0002-9378(08)00697-2/fulltext
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying chinks are not superior

Hi Chang.

They look like a happy couple.

>tfw have a loyal and lovely qt asian gf
>tfw she whorships my big white cock

You are degenerate as fuck.

Asians make for a good fuck puppet race though.

Aryan sperm is always superior.

>gooks are second worst
>not poos, mudslimes, kikes

I want an asian gf

Found /r/asianmasculinity. Wow the only Asian men reproducing outside their race are from the .1% percentile, who knew? Yes, there are thousands of the lowest percentile of white men who pursue Asian women because they can't get a white girl. The white rise as a whole is better than Gooks.

Yep, even the most loser white male is easily able to conquer all Chink nations. That's how pathetically weak Asian nations are.

She looks exactly like those gooks caricatures.
Looks like a man also.
The guys going for those women are deluded.

In every way this is disgusting no matters who is male

actually, my choices for a wife are white, korean and japanese

I'm not promoting race-mixing, I'm promoting racial conquest.

White men should humiliate Asian males by knocking up their women.

Of course, he's a German after all.

this girl has done a ton of plastic surgery, look up her before pics, shes your typical self hating ugly gook

good side wife material right there. really, polygamy is the redpill to end all redpills. one pure aryan with which you have three kids with and one asian for happa bleaching.
left is a qt there.

>implying most of Russia isn't mixed with gook

That david renz guy worked at the wegmans down the street from me

Marry the white, knock up Gook and Jap and leave them.

I'am already mentioned that in my OP text, stupid nigger.

yeah right. post pics, we'll be the judge of that. she's probably a rice goblin.

shes a 5 and hes a 3 tho

I like Asians, they're cute/fun.

The alliance between whites and asians is great. White people invent things, and then asian people autistically try to make it more functional in little ways.

If you ever want to hear a classical composition performed EXACTLY how it is written on paper, look up an asian playing it

>stupid nigger
No, just lazy.

well if one of the asians has a girl i'd still be a father figure to her and raise her redpilled, because she will probably be cute as fuck.

i'm pretty fucking handsome and whoever i knock up will be a 10/10

you can't just lump all asians as an alliance to whites.

only koreans and japs.

fuck chinese and all of the rest.

Upwardly mobile gooks all over my neighborhood now.

I don't worry about getting robbed, hassled or stabbed, midday or midnight.

Bring on the gooks.

>robot consciousness,
never realized how true that is... now I can't really think of an exception.

no she is a qt

Half asian half white women = the fucking hottest bitches alive

Half asian half white men = absolute abominations

>not flips

You dun fucked up

REMINDER THAT WHITE WOMEN ARE E-WHORES AND DEGENERATES AND ASIAN WOMEN ARE THE NEW WHITE WOMEN. THEY ARE THE ONLY WIFE MATERIAL LEFT ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH. GET YOURS TODAY

Holy fucking hell r/asianmasculinity might be unto something. Whites only get the uggo Asians

flips are the dumbest/ugliest fucking asian nationality there is

One of those don't matter because they aren't sexually relevant.

I'd say that the real menace is gooks mixing with slavs. Get the slav out of that shit and mix her with a white person instead.

not christian white women. start going to church and other volunteer events. you will find wholesome white women.

>uggo Asians
Is there even anything else? Every one of them is so hideous it's kind of hard to fuck one that's not buttugly.

CAN SOMEONE POST THAT PICTURE OF A COLLECTION OF ASIAN WOMEN'S JAWS FROM SURGERY?

nah flips are based af

>Duterte going full fash
>generally right-leaning
>fucking love America when they get here
>not completely soulless like other chinks are
>the bitches have big asses sometimes

THIS MINUS THE DUTERTE DUMBASS, IT'S BEEN MY EXPERIENCE THAT FLIPS HAVE GOOD PERSONALITIES UNLIKE MOST OTHER ASIANS.

I'm not into Asians but there must be some cute ones. No desire to race mix tho, their eye genes are too strong and I don't want slant eyed kids

Who hurt you, op? Who?
Within the Asian community, there exists a hierarchy that all asians are familiar with and they all know their place in that hierarchy. Gooks tend to reside near the bottom, so most Chinese and Japanese would agree with you here. Koreans too, although they can get lumped in to the "gook" terminology, which personally I think isn't accurate, but whatever.

>flip
>human
pick one, niggers

cherry picks

Jesus Christ that gook is fucking repugnant

Christ! Thanks user. Fucing disgusting, but thanks

Asians crave for hybrid vigor. They are desperately bleaching their skin and shaving off their jaws so that they could get a white man to come dump cum in them and give them beautiful hapa babies.

All non-whites living in the west should be sterilised.

Race traitors will hang on the day of the rope and beta rice lovers will be strung up in the gallows besides the mudsharks.

why is interracial marriage even allowed? It's forbidden in the Torah Ha'kdosha

Yep their parents even encourage it

>give them beautiful hapa babies

only the women are okay

I just want to chain up every r/hapas member to the bedside and then run a train on every Asian female right in front of them. I want to cuck John Bettendorf.

>only the women are okay
Rong

He looks like my cousin who married an obese woman.
>Mfw i have this kind of cuck head me too

racists have low/avarerage iq
fact

BRO, NO ONE HERE IS ARYAN STOP LARPING

Indeed.

looks like adorable cute chink piggu just like my girlfriend. feels good being used for social status too knowing shel always stay with u cuz being divorced wud shame her to sudoku.

Asian women were literally designed by God for white men. He gave them flat faces so that we could land our cumshots on it better.

if you are a white guy and you marry an asian you're gayer than most homosexuals

also have fun raising your ASIAN son who will forever be desperately trying to convince himself that he is white because his male role model is white, just like elliot rogers.

Unfortunately Sup Forums is full of hapas and mestizo mongrel trash trying to fit in with the better half of their genetics.

Absolutely pathetic.

Asian master race reporting in.

There's probably a few. I would have been welcome in 1940s germany even if I'm not aryan. I think that's enough.

>marry
Why on Earth would you marry them? You're supposed to hump and dump them so that Asian """"""""males"""""""" feel humiliated.

>A Taiwanese show series dedicated to Hapa children. Almost all of them have WMAF parents. In the first video, there are few incidents where the parents describe how their hapa children are always seen as superior in China and always treated better than anyone else from being "petted" by strangers to randomly being offered food, toys and treats. It goes to prove how much Asian people idolize white people to the point they see little hapa children as their golden ticket to having the life they always wanted. They are often described as "adorable" and "cute" and seen as very desirable children by Asians, especially women. Please see for yourself.
youtu.be/0EixK_yZP2g
youtu.be/VxYQoWZZi7c

>the memes really are true
Asians will be the death of the white race. mark my words.

If he got rid of the glasses and worked out more, he could be a 6 or 7. Whereas the woman would need a lot of plastic surgery to do the same.

I actually didn't care about Chinks at all until r/hapas made me want to cuck them. Constant shitposting has its effects.

Stop it. Horrible stuff

and every single one of these cherrypicked hapas has identity issues, increased risk of social problems with their friends, less closeness with their parents (genetic similarity theory), increased risk of behavioral issues like depression, ADHD, drug addiction, the list goes on.

this is all after surviving the risks carried by higher rates of all sorts of birthing complications due to being mixed race.

pic related

ww.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
pic related

White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness.
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

ajog.org/article/S0002-9378(08)00697-2/fulltext
>There were significant differences in median birthweight despite clinically similar average gestational ages at delivery. Asian couples had the smallest median birthweight (3210 g), white couples the largest (3400 g), with interracial couples falling between (3360 g for Asian-mother/white-father and 3320 g for white-mother/Asian-father; P < .001)
>Significant differences (P < .001) were noted among several of the perinatal outcomes that were examined (Table 2). The incidence of gestational diabetes was highest among Asian couples (5.73%), lowest among white couples (1.61%), with interracial Asian-white couples having intermediate risk (3.91% for Asian-mother/white-father and 3.37% for white-mother/Asian-father; P < .001). Asian-mother/white-father couples had the highest rate of cesarean delivery (33.2%; P < .001).

On average 1 in every 10,000 women who gives a natural birth will die during childbirth, while 1 in every 2,500 women who undergo C-sections will die during childbirth. In other words, women who give birth via C-section are 4x as likely to die. Furthermore, cesarean deliveries increase the risks for malpresentation, placenta previa, antepartum hemorrhage, placenta accreta, prolonged labor, uterine rupture, preterm birth, low birth weight, and stillbirth in their second delivery.

bro, I was at a checkout once and this asian mother with her two daughters literally started to grind on my dick pretending to back up into the aisle for checking out. Her fucking ass was pressed gently against my fucking cock in fron of her two young girls. I could feel the heat from her pussy on my fucking dick. OHHHH MANNN I wanted to fuck her there and then. The asian mother (who had a fucking hard tight body and looked no older than 25) apologized while giggling and patting my arms gently and looking at me all salaciously n shieeet. I swear to god my cock was going to explode. Funny thing is I was avoiding her my entire time in the store because I do live by a moral code that prevents me from having relations with married women, so yeah. That was fucking weird man, and only asian women do this with me too, which is killing me because I have a rule to stay away from asian women as well.

Eurasian Tiger should just come clean and admit he spends more time here undercover than he does on Reddit.

>not rawdogging her in the car

That's like... literally my wife. Almost a clone, jesus.

Good for you bro. Be the Aryan sex-warrior that you were destined to be.

>sweden

Well. Show her piggy yellow face

that dudes beta-af, i don't care what anyone says. If you marry an asian wife, then you are not a man in my eyes. talk about throwing away perfectly good genes.

Look at all them 10/10 QTs

But user, you're Asian.

>AMWF hapas
>better

I feel bad for this guy. He use to be a Stormfront regular and now he pals up with Afrocentrists.

Deep down all he really want's is a blonde girlfriend and not the Chinese wife he openly hates. He's so hypocritical.

Based redpilled gook gf with loyality

Dating an asian is the most beta think a white man can do