Why the Right Is Dominating YouTube

Why the Right Is Dominating YouTube
Regarding this article

vice.com/en_us/article/3dy7vb/why-the-right-is-dominating-youtube

Do you think, its right? Also which social media is dominated which side?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s&t=2s
vice.com/en_us/article/3dy7vb/why-the-right-is-dominating-youtube
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well everyone who isn't left had been banned on the twitter hugbox. Kikebook does temporary bans only so people have become fairly redpilled.

I personally think he's clueless. "Right-wing" speakers don't have an advantage related to the platfoirm or the technology. It is the viewers who determine which content gets broadcast in Youtube, not vice versa.
If "right-wing" speakers have an advantage, it is bigger acceptance in the YT audience

Simple - we're funnier.

True, good point

Because up until now, jewtube allowed redpill content. Now they are going the twitter route of muh feels policing

Why did they choose such an unflattering picture of him? Don't they even want to pretend to be somewhat serious?

nah, stale memes about helicopters and gender get old.

>Vice news is maine streem meteor

Read the article, typical smug leftist

Also, archive that shit OP

Let me save everyone time. Because of a concerted trolling campaign which has the added effect of enabling hillbillies who normally post racist shit all over the internet to do it more.

They are kike news. The Jews bought it and turned it into their "underground" truth source.

Sup Forums is funny but the blowhards on youtube aren't

Because the only mainstream alternative is fucking Fox news or Breitbart. Meanwhile the left has hundreds of places.

You're not funny at all. There is no such thing as a funny right wing comedian. They're all left wing. The right is too low-IQ and humorless to be funny.

That's the beauty of retarded leftists, though. Yeah, the jokes get stale but their retardation is a goldmine of new material. Helicopter jokes get old and we get 10 new jokes to take their place.

Exactly, just like the right-wing dominance in talk radio in my country. Al Gore (the moron who claimed that all the polar ice would melt by like 2015 and who lied about inventing the internet) tried to create a liberal radio network called "Air America". It failed epically.

Liberals don't have the attention span for long videos or podcasts. Thus why they hang out on Twitter or Tumblr where they can virtue signal in short, manageable bursts.

A MATCH IN MY SHOCK
CONSEWVATISM IS THE NEW CONTERCULCHER

>Here's my hypothesis: Twitter is the natural home of the left because Twitter – participatory; open; capable of presenting multiple viewpoints to the reader simultaneously – is well-suited to the expression of left-wing views, which are (to draw however loose a family resemblance between often disparate warring factions) typically somehow egalitarian.

>Contemporary right-wing politics, by contrast, is driven largely by the unexamined prejudices and anxieties of (primarily) white men. Any white man who wants to hold on to their prejudices and anxieties is going to have a tough time of it on Twitter – but they're going to have a grand old time standing in front of their wall, alone, ranting.

Oh there's that left-wing reality distortion field again.

>REEEEEEEE! HOW DARE YOU LET THESE FASCISTS EXPRESS THEIR RACIST, SEXIST OPINIONS TWITTER! BAN THEM BAN THEM BAN THEM BAN THEM BAN THEM!
>What's wrong wingnuts? Can't handle a free and open debate :^)

Wtf is nord bot doing?

The aesthetic theme makes people think the left does nothing but copy.

They don't understand that it's simply leftpol high satire.

Fucking archive that shit faggot.

See now the mainsteam meteor meme is funny.

people are waking up to the bullshit around them, this is the result
global consciousness is very real
also, things like hwndu probably played a role aswell

The left can't handle direct exchange of arguments.

Look at the fucking advertisements on that site. Jesus Christ

99% of all comedians aren't actually funny.

I'll tell you why, when I was 17 and started to go to college I started to have leftist ideals, I endured a terrible path of leftism for 5 years, studying Marx, Lennin, Chomsky, Zizek and what not, even looked upon "heroes" of the left like Che Guevara, Rosa Luxemburgo and all of those fucking losers good for nothing. I was a happy teenager before I read on all that crap and since I started I developed mental issues (depression) and even got fat. Now I am 25 and grew up from leftism 3 years ago, and my life improved greatly. The reason the left is losing the culture war even on YT is because any leftist idea creates a cloud of bad ideas on your head that ends up fucking you, all they know to do is yell "OPRESSION!" until you get fed up with their shit and you abandon them, is completely the opposite in the right wing spectrum, where right wingers will encourage you to be the best version of yourself instead of guiltying you and everybody of being "(put leftist buzz word)". The right as PJW says is the new counter culture

It's because their ideology falls apart beyond those short bursts. Twitter is perfect for leftist ideology because you can't go in depth on anything. Liberalism sounds pretty stupid when it has to explain itself on a 3 hour program, which is why Air America failed so badly.

Bill Burr, Ricky Gervais, etc....

That's what memes do. Sup Forums continously creates new ones to replace the old ones.

Yep. And the ones that are are all far left wing. Steve Crowder and Adam Carolla aren't funny. Nobody on the right is.

>Bill Burr
Oh lord. What a pleb. Bill Burr was never good. Plebs just worship him because he was stupid like them. Ricky Gervais is right wing??

The left owns twitter because leftist ideas are easily condensed into bumper sticker style, 120 character "tweets" and then "shared" and "retweeted" to virtue signal.

The right dominates YouTube because right-wing arguments, philosophies, and ideas can actually be expounded on using visual aids, video, etc.

"Fuck white people." is a great tweet that will get a lot of likes, but doesn't really have any substance.

Meanwhile, Jordan Peterson waxing poetic about the philosophical evils of cultural marxism will get millions of views from people who are genuinely trying to understand something and learn.

Also, twitter is much easier to censor. It's easy to ban someone based on one tweet, but very time consuming to go through hours and hours of someone speaking and find out that they are a "bigot." Leftist ideas ONLY thrive in censored environments. Pretty much any place that "free speech" is allowed eventually turns right-wing or libertarian (see Sup Forums)

What? Sorry, explain.

No it doesn't. Nuchan only creates forced contrarian "I hate what you like" memes now. The only new memes Sup Forums has produced since the campaign have been trump shilling, some retarded firm handshake meme, stupid cartoon frog worship, bogcancer, and "Man I really hate Rick and Morty". You're unfunny cancer. Now get out.

This is 100% accurate.

>The left can never appropriate the solo rant to camera – it's an inherently authoritarian method of communication.

You mean like classrooms?

Ricky is certainly not left

Oh wait, shit. I was thinking of Bill Hicks. What a pile of shit. Bill Burr can be funny at times. He's also not right wing. If you don't believe me, watch his videos that address that point. He's brought it up multiple times.

Do you even regularly visit Sup Forums?

This. This article is typeical leftist behavior.
>lie about what PJW says
>say the right is as sophisticated as bugs
>Accuse pewdiepie of being far right
His arguments about technology are fundamentally wrong. Twitter targets right wing accounts, and a proper idea cannot be discussed 140 characters at a time. That's why it suits leftists for "yas queen" moments and stupid misleading quips that make people forget actual arguments. If the left had interesting things to say, they would have presence on youtube.
Here's another quote:
>The left can never appropriate the solo rant to camera – it's an inherently authoritarian method of communication
Is this guy a joke? Is he a hack? How are leftists getting away with being this dumb?

It's 'Vice'. It's a really fucked up site. I never go there.

I agree that we are funnier in general, but PJW isn't funny, watching him makes me feel like my mother's just died. I suppose you could laugh AT him.

Now thats funny

>leftys using played out as fuck 80s aesthetic to try and ridicule us
you're a year late for that pinko

Rodney Dangerfield appears to be president

Archive it faggot.

Nearly every day. Name a new meme Sup Forums has created in the last year. I think I pretty much covered it and they're all fucking cancer.

No.
It's currently contrarian to be right wing, and the funny people tend to be contrarian because it provides more attention and shock factor.
Early Sup Forums was liberal/anarchist and christfaggotry was laughed at. The big media was mainstream media, which has a distinct conservative slant. But internet became popular and atheism/liberalism/sjw picked up steam. So what do the contrarians that finally found a place where they can make politically incorrect jokes without getting banned or their life ruined do? Suddenly fedora memes, "red pill", etc.
I am already seeing signs of the contrarian faggots on here going back to left leaning. It's already starting with the "go back to Sup Forums" for even minor political infractions.

This "because we are funnier" meme is retarded because I've personally experienced liberals saying the same thing a decade ago explaining why liberals had Colbert and Steward but conservatives had no equivalent - conservatives weren't funny.

>Right leaning posts on Twitter constantly getting banned
That's why Twitter is mostly left. Now that the ADL is getting involved in YouTube, you'll see right leaning videos and channels being removed and the headline will read "Left wing content growing and gaining support".

The reality is they just remove opposing view points

This. Endorsed.

The humor that flows from the trump administration isn't intentional. I'm not laughing with him. I'm laughing AT him.

>I learned about Sup Forums on r/Sup Forums yesterday and now I'm here to tell you about it

>I'm not laughing with him. I'm laughing AT him.
and we're all laughing AT you, faggot. now kill yourself in real life

yeah, it's ogre, or will be ending soon, and then the retards who run "chappo trap house" will claim victory like they did anything

This. Reddit is a good illustration of this in a few ways too; with stricter moderation and the upvote/downvote system it's easy for leftists to control what they see and what other people see. Despite being a shithole, TD is the only major conservative community there because they're pretty much backed into a corner by the 15+ major leftist subreddits that frontpage every single day. Hiding what you don't want to hear is much harder on Sup Forums (aside from filtering you really can't) because anything goes. Unsurprisingly it leans towards the right.

>VICE can't understand why people are sick of confirmation bias

>gee, how come we never see any right wing comedians being promoted in the media?
>it must be because they're just no funny right wing comedians
yes, good goy

I've been here since 2011, you little 12 year old contrarian shit. I survived gaymercancer.

You can't trigger me. I already hate everyone.

I think a lot of it IS intentional, at least it's intentionally entertaining, which is what people want now that politics is a branch of show business. Trump might be an idiot, but he's no fool.

>being promoted
Bootstrap, you lazy niggers.

>I think a lot of it IS intentional
Not the funny shit.

>a vast horde of unloved grown-up boys droning on and on about why we need to halt immigration; why we need to ban toilets; why we need to kill all girl-children at birth.
oh god the irony

What? Sorry, explain.

Its almost like its impossible to defend the shit they come up with.

>why we need to ban toilets
What?

>PJW
>Rightwing
Lol nice meme.

#NotAllOrcs, stickman, polICE, Manafort gangster ones... All the small but dank ones with too short half life to make it to KnowYourMeme
I'm sure they're all cancer to you though so I just wasted my time.

leans to the right? even the most leftist boards on Sup Forums would be considered evil fascists by even moderates. we've gone so far right that no one here even knows what the overton window even looks like anymore

Ricky Gervais definitely isn't left wing, judging by his twitter.

yeah they're the ones making a fuss over bathrooms, not us. and it's only the sandniggers we're fighting against and they're letting in who kill their female children.

its from the article you're defending.

are you the same dribbling tard who thinks that conan the barbarian is a villain?

Because leftists are a bunch of uncool loser pussies. Yeah we have some losers on the right, but losers gravitate to the left.

Do you have a graph for the Liver/pol/ man?

>#NotAllOrcs
Forced meme cancer.

>stickman
>polICE
>Manafort gangster
Don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. I should note most boards are now 50%+ filtered because they're such cancer, so if this garbage is appearing in trumpgen, I won't see it.

>I'm sure they're all cancer
Sure sounds like it.

>I just wasted my time.
Your eureka moment. Glad I could be of service.

I don't know where you guys are getting this. I've never heard him say anything right wing.

Oh I see.

Didn't read. I don't read articles nu/shit/ posts. Pretty much ever.

>Conan
>the barbarian
Right in the name.

Don't think so

yeah pretty much this. Liberals would watch the Liebowitz show or MTV or something

there is NOTHING contrarian about liberalism at this point in time

Trump defeated the bushes, clintons, msm and soon deep state. When someone says that trump is an idiot it reflects more on them than it does on trump. Guy is a certified genius.

Twitter bans everyone who challenges left wing thought in a serious way.

If one leftwing twitter user said "I think America should take in as many immigrants as want to come here," and one rightwing twitter user said "So how many will you be taking into your own home, neighborhood and living space?" The leftist would say "I don't see how that is relevant," and the right winger would be banned for hate speech.

The left wing's ideas can not withstand cross examination. The (((ultra elite))) don't want negative discussions of mass immigration/cheap labor. Together they will destroy America and the world unless we stop them. We start by telling the truth to everyone who will listen. Spread the word.

>>Here's my hypothesis: Twitter is the natural home of the left because Twitter – participatory; open; capable of presenting multiple viewpoints to the reader simultaneously – is well-suited to the expression of left-wing views, which are (to draw however loose a family resemblance between often disparate warring factions) typically somehow egalitarian.

>>Contemporary right-wing politics, by contrast, is driven largely by the unexamined prejudices and anxieties of (primarily) white men. Any white man who wants to hold on to their prejudices and anxieties is going to have a tough time of it on Twitter – but they're going to have a grand old time standing in front of their wall, alone, ranting.

Here's a more realistic hypothesis: Twitters only use is for celebrities to post brief, surface level ideas and statements. And the userbase is only successful with people who care about celebrities' half baked opinions or speak in short inarticulate sentences already; teenage girls and Niggers. Right wingers only really use Twitter to troll or to drop redpills, but Twitter actively censors right wing accounts and has banned them by the thousands claiming they're bots. Twitter is heavily curated to suppress conservative views.

YouTube is also curated to favor leftwing views, but that is only really seen on the front page of youtube in the "rising" category where they shill leftwing talkshows. However, youtube is all about creators making money from viewers watching their content, so ultimately the viewers decide what content to consume and who to give money to. The skeptic community is popular only because the regressive left has gone off the deep end and caused moderate people to shift more conservative as they see the world going crazy. Pair this with the chans producing 90% of the internets memes and youtube having completely unmoderated comment sections, it makes for an entertaining platform for redpilling.

>I should note most boards are now 50%+ filtered
Why would you even visit this place? I hate what Sup Forums has turned into, so I simply stopped going there years ago.

YouTube is dominated by rural and suburban rightards because reading is too hard for them.

was that supposed to be funny

Oh Rebbit is a perfect illustration of it. Those idiots laugh at the same jokes that they have been laughing at for the last 10 years. Around here shit moves so fast that a meme is stale after like a month.
When you're on Rebbit and you can accurately guess exactly what the "most upvoted" post on any thread is going to be 90% of the time, that's ridiculous.

I've watched one PJW video and I was so fucking done. How you redditors can stand him is beyond me.

Even when I rarely agree with him, he's still a massive faggot

aren't you copying fashwave memes

yeah but they're still way less judgemental
that's another thing the left always does, they condescend everyone and are smug little fags

>Summary of shit article: Us progressives are losing on youtube because we're so virtuous.

Leftists are too intelligent to even believe in IQ.

>Vice
>in the trash it goes

simply better content

youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s&t=2s

"The left can never appropriate the solo rant to camera – it's an inherently authoritarian method of communication"

>Implying the Left of 2017 isn't authoritarian
>implying this authoritarianism isn't what's driving the right's popularity.

you can't archive this page

gives 404 on archive.is

You really don't understand how much laughter your faggotry brings. You can thank SJWs for the rise of all of it. Please don't change.

I was just about to lost why nobody fucking archived this garbage yet.

>politically correct
>funny
Yeah nah

Ask*

>vice.com/en_us/article/3dy7vb/why-the-right-is-dominating-youtube
mo archive link?

Sup Forums is dead and reddit ruined it