/N3RG/ - Nazi 3rd Reich General

>Unironically, how likely are you to support the rebirth and Global spread of the Third Reich?

There's a lot of Nazi threads and memes floating on this board, with many a countless user using the Nazi flag option. So I ask that above question... Is it a LARP, or would you support the rebirth of the Nazi ideology on a grand scale?

Also ITT:

>Share any nazi redpills
>Rare nazi footage you may have
>What is your favourite Nazi film/TV series?
>Was the Jew death toll fabricated/exaggerated?

youtu.be/9oofI0AKrJs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oE-Wzzab0Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=h47q1dOGEoU
youtu.be/M8FZTNc_3SA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nazi's lost the war for a reason

Jesus is God

Gets confirm

No gets there, burger.

Nazi Hell March in its glory.
youtu.be/oE-Wzzab0Sw

>Nazi ideology
Yeah were just gonna take the gas the Jew part of that and keep being the greatest Country the world has every known.

youtube.com/watch?v=h47q1dOGEoU

The Third Reich was just like ISIS ALL mass murdering scum. You Nazis are just the same as the violent ANTIFIA twO sides of the same coin.
Many nazis are former SJW, all the stormfags love this as they think it is a victory. But to an individualist like me who values political and economic freedom I am not surprised. As both ideologies are extreme and both collectivist.

THe biggest recruiters into the Nazi Party in Germany in the 1920's and early 1930's were from the Communist party. Both ideologies are remarkably similar both have an eternal enemy Jews or the bourgeois (middle class or upper class) and both hate liberty and want major centralisation of power. Two sides of the same coin.
You stormfags also go on about white genocide to pursue a vicitm hood complex. The Nazis were the biggest perpetrators of white genocide since the Mongol invasion. Massacring eastern Europeans in the millions and wiping their cities off the map such as Warsaw. That sort of barbarism was medieval it was so sick
Not to mention how French men women and children were burned in a church and their village destroyed in 1944 in the Oradour-sur-Glane massacre.
You collectivists love to make sweepeing generalisations its cringy. Saying all Jews think the same and have a hive mind and are part of all the same conspiracy. Same with leftists saying all whites are racist, or communists saying all rich people are oppressors and evil.

SAD!!!!!!

You sound like a retarded version of SJW. I'm not sure what you are actually.

Maybe this is the reason the UK is so fucked up.

No you Nazis are retarded SJW.

Well... You told me! Good argument! Flawless.

>Unironically, how likely are you to support the rebirth and Global spread of the Third Reich?

Support country that'd force all the cultures around it into one state? No thanks.
Isn't multiculturalism our worst enemy?

>Was the Jew death toll fabricated/exaggerated?
It was surely exaggerated, even mainstream sources confirm so. High profile Polish researchers put Auschwitz death toll at around 1 million max.
In my opinion it probably was even less, but you can never be sure.

>reading this past the first sentence

LOL no thanks, ADL.

Check your flagged.... Can't even be arsed to read your comment.

As much as i wish it would happen those days are long gone, its but a pipe dream

Just out of interest, is there any Neo-nazi groups in your country? Never heard there to be?...

Oh, the enlightened Nazi dismissed my subhuman opinion.
Keep fapping to pictures of Adolf then.

Wouldn't it be the 4th Reich? The Germans kind of fucked up the last one

Hey dude, good post

I suppose so. Sounds alright too, the Fourth Reich. Not bad.

Are you retarded?

They divided all of the non german states into governments

See Vichy France in France
Reichskommisaret Benelux in the Benelux
Slovakia in Slovakia
Generalgovernment in Poland
Reichskommisaret Ukraine

Le Nazis just wanted to annex everything!!!

Not really, they wanted Danzig, Ponzan, sudetenlands, Luxembourg, Lothringen and debatably Bohemia, but the rest of it they just wanted on their side

>lebensraum

Freedom of movement within friendly states after killing Jews, fags and communists

Antipodean resistance, not sure if I spelled that right, is a low profile small, probably shitty group of alleged neo Nazis

Damn, that was one based comment.

Spot on, too.

Are you retarded?

Stalin divded all the non russian states into governments.

Ukrainan SSR in Ukraine
Lithuanian SSR in Lithuania
Estonian SSR in Estonia
Poland in Poland (totally independent)
Czechoslovakia in Czechia and Slovakia

Le Commies just wanted to annex everything!!!

Not really, they just wanted to spread Communism to the entire world.

If you don't get it, satellite states are codeword for soft annexation.

Excellent series. Would recommend all parts in documentary

youtu.be/M8FZTNc_3SA

Dear Kek, is leftcuck a fag?

Hitler did nothing wrong