Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Cusco
youtube.com/watch?v=Kcf4yS5_aiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe stop being gay, faggot.

Get the T out first.

kill all gays

Suck tyrones bbc

Nuke this thread especially all the toilet scrubbing polacks. It's all a fucken larp. Kill yourselves halves of fags
>bagooners make me special; look great; are dindus; and don't leak or stink like shit at all; where's my closeted dumpster cock faggotry
Straights popularised traps. Stop asking retarded straw man questions. There's no difference between a neo vagina and a vagina. Vaginism proves this. Starting off as a female in womb proves this. You all suck. You'd rather be women. You hate them and still cry. Go use the cheap gross original sinning sinners' box we gave you. You're diseased. Pedos. And possessed liars. Absolutely everything you say

Male homosexuals are the ruling class of the LGBTSJCUDBWHEIFNFetc.etc.etc.

If they want to start a fudge-packers union, they can meet in the closet.

What's gay for "get back on your meds?"

Chopping off your hooknose

As a bisexual, i hate being lumped in with the mentally ill trans, and the "genderfluid" snowflakes. I don't consider myself a part of their so called community, so its no skin off my nose

LGBT is practically extreme-right nationalism for a non-existent gay nation. It preaches superiority of sexually deviant people and asks for the state to acknowledge them as a minority and give them special rights. Pretty sure you can be homosexual without being an LGBT nationalist. Nothing wrong with it.

bump

L = Lesbian, which is just Gay
G = Gay, we all ready have a double up (removing the L would make sense)
B = Bi, just people who fuck or are fucked (some gay acts may as well just them gay)
T = Trans, a gay trans is straight a straight trans is gay, so just gay then

If anything the only one that should be there is the G

The gays are the one who do the heavy lifting when fighting for rights. If the other groups cut them out, their numbers will be reduced to a harmless minimum. They'd have kicked them out for being male already otherwise.

>gayjew
please leave you are as bad, if not worse than trannies

this

I'm gay and I fucking hate transgenders and "genderneutral" people, like holy shit people go see a psychiatrist and just end it all. PLEASE remove that fucking T out of LGBT. Fucking hell.

You're still part of the problem. Why do you think mother nature won't let you breed? Remember, /pol is a Christian board

gay is already a word, what you're referring to should be called homosexual, which is also not a good term, so you should just pick a term for this mental condition and go with that

lesbians (lesbos etc) are far more accepted, and are not explicitly even forbidden in the bible

saying bisexual are gay is absolutely retarded, the whole argument of gays is that they are not attracted to the opposite sex (clearly a mental condition), where are realistically we're all bisexual

and trans are the worst of the lot, linking them to the other three is frankly an insult

What do you have in common with L though.

Wood chippers are generally effective for faggot removal

Faggots are just mentally ill transgender women. You should be thrown off a building or forced to transition.

Who? Gay men or straight men? Men in general? Are you saying men are inherently at odds with their distance from their origin as a woman, and their sex either with men or women is entirely informed by this?

They're just lesbians. Had no bad experiences with them so far but I don't really care about them. I mean, they're just fucking dykes. Atleast they're no crazy "muh 5048593 genders" people though.

>Be me in college a couple years ago
>Roommate was Right-Wing /k/ bro
>Redpilled on The Holocaust
>Told some Kike Feminist who complained about having "Shotgun Bullets" (this triggered him more than anything) tied into a necklace to "Get yourself in a kitchen and throw yourself in the oven, cunt."
>Become best buddies
>Go camping with him and a few other friends come summer
>Gets really awkward, clams up towards the end of the trip.
>Goes innawoods a lot
>Everyone just assumes he goes out to masturbate, thats what we all did
>Eventually we go hiking alone
>Dude pulls me aside and tries to kiss me
>Call him a faggot and push him off, think it's just a joke
>He tells me he's dead serious
>Tells me he's gay
>Tells me he loves me
>Tells me he wants me
>Tell him to fuck off with that gay shit, not interested
>He gets upset, tells me "the dumb cunts aren't worth it"
>Says that the only thing women can offer is a hole and not a companion
>After the summer he moves into a new apartment, we sometimes chat on social media, but it gets rarer and rarer
>Eventually stop talking altogether
>I go through a shitty breakup, ex stabbed me in the back in more ways than one because she's a petty bitch
>Stew in my anger for a bit, eventually decide to look the guy up.
>Oldest post is about two weeks old (day after my ex and I broke up)
>Try to send him messages on chat, he never responds
>Finally get to talk to his mom on facebook
>"Oh user, he died in a car crash almost a month ago!"
>Realize my best friend was dead
>Realize that if I just went to him as soon as I broke up with my ex, he'd be alive
>Realize he was right about stupid holes not understanding you.

Same. Being lumped with them is the worst thing about being gay.

That's touching and sets me deep in meditation. I wouldn't have responded if I didn't think you'd feel alone if no one did.

That would only leave:
Lettuce
Bacon
and Tomatoes

That's very touching. Damn.

I'd be surprised if some sandwich shop out there wasn't selling GBLTs.

how about you degenerates return the RAINBOW Flag to whom it really belongs, because it doesn't belong to the fucking degenerate queers and traps! Rainbow Flag belongs to Inka people, so STOP FUCKING TARNISHING IT, YOU FUCKS!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Cusco

eeew, wtf you fucking faggot! a chick breaks up with you and you ready to gobble up some cock!?! that's fucking gross

GAYJEW, FUCK OFF.

nobody likes you gayjew

>Girl asks for "a little time apart", cheats
>Tries to take your fucking Dog in the ensuing breakup/moving out because "They were basically mine, I fed him most of the time anyways"
>Contacts your boss, tries to say you assaulted her, tries to get her friends to vouch for her, narrowly avoid being fired because your boss knows you
>Can't shop in the same store they work at, because they told their own boss that lie and they said quite clearly you aren't welcome, have to drive some extra miles to another store
>All throughout this, you just ask for an apology, or for them to leave you alone, they tell you you don't deserve to leave them alone for "assaulting" them
>In an assault that happened entirely in their own mind
>Can't tell if they're just incessantly lying to infuriate me, or lied so much they actually believed it
>Calls my own sister with more of the assault story, weeping and shit, tries to get my parents to chew me out
>Gets off scott-fucking free because pussy pass
>Threatens to release "embarrassing texts" unless I give her my dog
>Only clams up when I threaten to fucking sue
>"Lol user, a chick broke up with you, so salty."
We used to marry women because they could be gentle, loving companions in life, when they're so destructive and fucking petty, don't be shocked when men start turning to their brothers.

>be gay
>women tried to do this to me because i wouldn't give them the time of day
seriously, what the fuck is wrong with women?

>Be mentally ill transgender woman

fixed

It should be HBA

Homosexual, Bisexual, Asexual.

Haavara. Pink swastika. Bundle of sticks symbolism. No wonder you want a wood chipper. Sent your rabbinical pharisaical womanhood through it already. Fucking empty husk. Possessed. And probably a pedo. Lowest of the low and you have no balls
Surrogacy. Artificial eggs MADE ONLY FROM MALES. Artificial wombs. What's your divorce rate? You hate widows and the barren too? Adoption

>>
LINK WAS NOT A GAY

Actually the name is even more a mess.

You have the fact that you the word gay that some use to all homosexual and some use to only males, and then the word lesbian used only to females. Why not use just the word homosexual?

They WORKED MORE to do a shittier job, when doing nothing would be better, when this kind of thing happen there is something shadier going on.

Then there is the fact you add homosexual that have nothing to do with previous 3, again more work for shittier job, there is something shady about it.

Then there is the fact you split homosexual into two but dont do the same with bisexual, so you agreed that having just a word one bisexual word for two sexes would be ok, why you didn't followed your own logic with homosexual? Again more work for worse experience, something shady about it.

Talking about other problems, but that dont involve doing more work.

Then there is the fact you didn't include asexual.

I agree about the Gs though I dont give a fuck who they fuck
The Ts are fucked in the head

Damn son
I don't want to go through that kind of shit, but I don't like guys either, so I guess its 2D waifus and fleshlights for me

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Cusco
actually I was responding to this guy Although the other faggot's story is touching too

No, just women
I don't talk to trannies

I want to fuck link.

because using gay the terms lesbian and gay assumed the persons gender, the entire thing must be done away with to just gender fluid indivuals...They are very regressive in their thought

otherwise we are assuming their pronouns :)

go die. trannies are mentally ill and most dikes are happier with dicks.

no. they arent. are you fucking retarded? lbgt organizations now exists off of corporate blackmail and or run almost exclusively by fucking trannies.

fuck off gayjew
nobody likes lonely fags like you

found the devil worshipping muslim

L - Does not exist
G - Actually exists
B - Confused homos
T - Mentally ill

G is the only one that actually belongs in that list

Just leave it all together. You won the war. You achieved the goal of legal gay marriage. Go home & be homo. Sip some ice tea. Suck a dick. Join a club that isn't based on mutual sexual exploits.

>L - Does not exist

W H A T ?

Women already have malleable sexuality and are much more likely to experiment. that doesn't make them lesbians, probably naturally bi if anything, but even those women who have 0% sexual interest in men, have no sexual interest at all in women either.

LGBT is a manufactures political class. Denounce anyone who uses the term. Immediately stop fucking anyone who considers themselves LGBT.

As a bonus you will get less aids, faggot.

>naturally bi

> B - Confused homos

pick one nigger

Into the oven with you too faggot

Do hets actually get aroused by the sight of a vagina?
I consider myself bi because I'm not against sex with a girl in theory but I have never gotten an erection from a vagina and have zero interest in eating a girl out

Remove the P first

> tfw I think I'm bisexual but I'm actually just autistic
took sucking a few dick to realize the mistake

Greetings, fellow master race. Trust me, there's nothing weird about finding either kind of genital unattractive. That's not really what they're there for anyway.

Straight, but I always feel sorry for you guys getting lumped together with mental patients. Good luck.

You're supposed to feel a burning, heavy sensation in your balls and dick when you see a big ol titty and or ass

If you just stopped putting your fetish above the necessity of traditionalism then you could just be a normal person.

Men. Also gay men receive more attention from the mainstream public, this has been happening for years. There was talk of dropping the G for years but never occurred. The movement would fall apart

I'm uncomfortable with how young those artists portray Link. If he were a little more developed or built looking I'd be less disturbed but this smells like pederasty

Or we can just do what Japan does and have both

Japan is a dismal shithole you retarded weeaboo.

It's just women's nature, not a separate sexuality. I don't buy this bullshit that men can be bi.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kcf4yS5_aiI

they are all fags to me anyway

If you were locked in a room with another man for a couple years you'd probably end up fucking him. It's just human nature, it happens in prisons all the time.

Lol, recently I saw radical feminist group on Facebook that insists on the same thing. Posting memes like "G get out of LGBT!" and "Gays have privileges!" But my favorite one is "Homonationalism - is a compromise with far right!"

Basically dick owners are not welcome anymore.

It might correlate with things like autism that mess with boundary recognition

Ahmed, back to Afghanistan.

good
hopefully the rest of that shit will fall at the wayside too

>pure lesbians don't exist
>bi are irrelevant
>trans don't belong
It should just be "G" desu.

Everyone should just identify as an american.

disordered sexuality is a mental disorder
gender confusion is a mental disorder

Well you see the lesbians are trying to get Gays out, it's very possible for us to destroy LGBT in general. Lesbians, Bisexuals and Transgenders are starting to dislike gays due to the rise of conservative gays and people like Milo Y., Gays and Lesbians tend to not like Bisexuals due to the fact they're not a "pure" gay or lesbian, Agender/Gender Fluids and SJWS don't like Bisexuals because it implies there's only 2 genders as well.

Regardless it's very easy for us to totally kill the phrase LGBT because they all dont like each other because the movement isnt about what genitalia you like it's about what you believe. Hell the dyke march kicked out Jewish Dykes (yes i know we hate jews but normies don't) because they go against Hamas.

TL;DR: it would be easy to destroy LGBT

>believing in (((mental disorders)))

what do you mean like a gay exit? a gayxit perhaps?

GAYJEW, FUCK OFF. YOU ARE A CONVICTED PEDOPHILE.

I don't see how the fuck gays and trannies can be in any kind of alliance. One celebrates masculinity and the other wants to eliminate it.

At least it's a homogeneous one. If they stopped working their citizens to death then it'd probably be pretty comfy desu

>Thinking they are allies

>gexit?

Gas them all and get rid of the L, the G, the B, the T and the Q altogether.

>pure lebians don't exist

What?!?!

fuck off my board faggot. Although I do respect you because women are inferior to men.

This is only partially true. Those gays that worship femininity inevitably lean towards pederasty and need to be eliminated

Get the T out of LGBT. And the B shouldn't even be a thing.

Lesbians and Gays hate eachother
Lesbians, Gays and Trans hate Bi
Lesbian, Gays and Bi hate Trans
MtF Trans hates FtM Trans.

The LGBT Community is a joke. It's like saying POC, and implying Niggers and Spics and Asians are all the same group and have shared interests, when they don't.