Ancient Latin American Civilizations

What is Sup Forums´s take on the ancient Latin American civilizations (namely Incas, Mayans, and Aztecs)
Do they get a pass?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_de_Acosta
biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/05/09/135962
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The didn't even survive long enough to become moochers.

They're in.
They revere their great white saviour, Lord Pacal

That they were neither incas,mayans or aztecs

The best and brightest of Mesoamerica died resisting European colonialism. That's why indios today are retarded goat herders, only the cucks and failures survived.

>tfw you get quads and no one checks them

pretty nice honestly, except for the sacrifices. they were advanced n shit and built some neat buildings

they're cool. I was wondering about the Indians in countries like Colombia though. did they ever build anything?

They were pretty good. Worth respecting and probably would have done fine in modernity if they had trade with europe instead of being conquered.,

In my opinion those populations are basically East Asians and can be pretty competent workers as long as they're not mixed with blacks

>except for the sacrifices
sissy

Pacal for mayans and Quetzalcoatl for aztecks. Sup Forums should remember that original aztecks, the ones that came from Aztlan used to adore a white, tall, blue eyed god before they degenerated into do sacrifices to Huitzilopochtli

Check em

feel free to share some images. do you know whats on the pic?

those in your picture are mayan, OP's is piramide del sol in Teotihuacan

>Ancient Latin American civilizations
>Latin

not all were killed, the Inca had always been a tiny minority, a nobility caste that ruled over the masses that lived throughout the Andes. Several chose to join the Spanish and continued to live comfortable lives.

They built all this shit without the wheel. Their calendars were really advanced. They absolutely get a pass.

I think the IQs of Latins would be much higher if disease and war didn't decimate 90% of the population. A lot of nobility was killed off by the Spanish and Portuguese.

As this guy said, the weak only survived in Mexico territory, Spanish used Mexico as a testing ground for their conquistador ventures

Actually they knew the wheel, but the terrain wasnt fit for carts, was quicker to use "macehuales" for transportation, also the main site of the azteck empire was full of rivers and lakes, so the main transportation were little boats

People should know when they're conquered.

Thank you Columbro, may you be safe from filthy communist guerrillas.

this

Quads of Truth

> Check out the Aymara since they taught the Incas what is up with building sheeeeeitttttt

>latin
neck yourself faggot

>500 y.a. rolling heads down pyramids
>present day still rolling heads

They didn't build that shit. It was already there. Probably lost ancient white civilization.

They achieved civilization comparable to that of the Bronze Age in the East Mediterranean during the 1500's. Much later than civilization from the Middle East or Yellow river but still impressive nonetheless. Also, Europe learned farming and civilization from the Middle East. If they never made contact for some reason (obviously unlikely, this is hypothetical), what isn't to say that Europeans wouldn't have started these practices independently? Ancient Americans proved their selves in this regard but Europeans didn't.

Makes sense

> Latin
> Incas

> Latin
> Mayans

> Latin
> Aztecs

>Ancient Americans proved their selves in this regard but Europeans didn't.

> their selves

You're a retard in everything you do.

yeah that's pretty retarded actually. The term pre-Columbian is widely known.

There's no evidence that those civilisations built any of that. At the most, they attempted to rebuild some small areas and failed.

The dates associated with them alone do not support the amount of time it would have taken them - with the technology we belive they had - to accomplish the effort. Similarly, evidence of that effort is also not there. Which is comical considering that in some case the date attributed to them are a mere 500 to 700 years ago.

I would add that this "delay" in developing civilization is probably due to the vast land with the most suitable habitable zones isolated from each other. It took some time from different tribes to merge and go into civilization mode.

Who built them then?

Also, in Mexico, several children of the Aztec emperor Moctezuma married into the Spanish nobility. One of his daughters even became the mistress of Hernan Cortes and had a child with him.

Peru is the cradle of all American civilization, the second oldest in history (Caral) and the most advanced in metallurgy winning the Europeans for a thousand years of advantage (Sican) and the first to genetically modify plants

> We wuz incas n shiet

Fuck mapuchos And Aztecs , savage uncivilized

Europeans did civilization very well once they learned it but we will never know whether they would have learned it independently or not had they never made contact with civilized people.

*themselves. Attacking grammar is a sign of no argument too. I made a mistake, it's not a big deal

the dethroned mexican and inca royals were brought to spain. their descendants are still here, in the spanish nobility.

Fair criticism.
Probably should've said "Ancient Civilizations from current Latin American land" or something to that effect.

Aliens obviously.

Dios pachamanca cuidamos del niño y brindamos buenas cosechas #Hailpachacutec

>No metallurgy
>No written language

They were, literally, the most complex stone age societies to survive into the modern era. However, they were only stone age societies.

We wuz alien wizards

Incas and aztecs developed bronze and Mayans had an alphabet and writing system (Also mathematics almost as good as the greeks)

These were not civilizations and the people living there were not civilized

>cult of the feathered serpent

I like this theory.

A culture yet to be identified. The biggest problem facing archaeology today - but especially in the Americas - is that the date models they refuse to deviate from have been proven to be wrong by multiple geological dating methods.

Modern archaeology doesn't want to admit that they're wrong because it would involve essentially rewriting history. It will happen, though. Finds like Goebekli Tepe (spelled wrong but you know what I mean) is the beginning of the end for them. Their dating models are wrong and they know it.

But, no, I don't think it was aliens. I do think that modern man has been around a hell if lot longer than anyone currently believes.

I stand corrected. OK, they get a pass.

Graham Hancock's books are a hell of a read. There's a lot of borderline /x/ shit but it's fun, and there's good information in there too.

>I do think that modern man has been around a hell if lot longer than anyone currently believes.

According to standard models anatomically modern people are found in the fossil record from at least 150,000 years ago, and behavioral modernity has been around for about 50,000 years. Do you mean longer than that, or are you just pointing out that most people don't know humanity goes back that far?

The Aztecs had complex drawings and at least the beginnings of writing, but the Spanish torched them all so we'll never know the contents.

Archaeologists still cling to the "Mesopotamia was first" model when it's clearly wrong.

see

Wow this rarely ever happens.

Make Mexico Aztec again!

It already is. The locals still kill and capture each other at ludicrous rates. Their "Spanish" is heavily mixed with Nahuatl (and English lol). Their "Catholicism" is still half native death cult.

No, I'm trying say (and badly, I know) that the ideas around what civilisations "were" at a given point in the past are being proven wrong.

Going back to Goebekli Tepe (or however it's spelled), modern archaeology would have us believe that those people were literally just hunter gatherers with rudimentary religious foundations. Clearly that is incorrect.

The size of some of stone megaliths used at some of these sites defies our capability today. Yet we're made to believe that a bunch of 4'5" indians magically moved them from a quarry on the other side of mountain, through a valley, and up to the top of another mountain. Yet their own stories say that they did not build them.

I personally believe that there were highly advanced societies around thousands of years earlier than what's accepted and taught as canon today.

>Europeans did civilization very well once they learned it but we will never know whether they would have learned it independently or not had they never made contact with civilized people.
That is retarded, you assume that ancient Europeans were static people, most groups in Western Europe migrated into Europe from the east.

Have you not looked at the BURNED HOUSE HORIZON, again you're retard.

This.
It would seem beaners kept all the savagery and bloodlust but none of the civilization.

lol, sorry I forgot I was on Sup Forums. Here's a standard response to make you feel more at home. (pic related)

What is "Burned House Horizon"? Seriously. I'm lookimg it uo now but I've never heard the term.

this, white people have been all around the globe in millennia past. proto humans just took that shit over after the last ice age.

lots of races nowadays are mixes between proto-humans and whitey. asian, arab, indian and now the gay mulato.

now look at the isolated cases (abos, natives) or blacks. they are as far removed from whites as can be. it's all there for the eye to see

get a pass for what? because they chose to spend time making pointless temples? if they want to waste resources and manpower doing that so they can sacrifice kids at the top of it then fair enough, im not sure whats so commendable about that

also why has Sup Forums got a hardon for old american civilisations all of the sudden?

they did pretty well considering they dident have horses and even though oxford university was found before the Aztecs

This is a japanese mexican feathered snake

Red niggers.

Considering that the remains of stonework all match eachother and that there's not a hell of a lot. I'd wager it's been around since the ice age in it's modern form. That's one cycle before us.

Also the idea that white people evolved from monkeys is insane and people know it. I'd advice you to look into that. Aliens might not sound as ludicrous as you once thought.

I fapped a lot to those feathered snake tits, hombre.

I think they would have been better off if they had a connection with east asia. The new technology like the wheel and metallurgy would have let them develop more advanced societies.
The old world was constantly spreading new technologies from all over. I guess it never reached Africa.

Culture moves much easier than people, this was especially true before transport was refined like was 10,000 years ago. Most Europeans were people who had been there long before Neolithic revolution in the fertile crescent who simply took up farming and civilization when they came into contact with people from the east. Yes if you go far enough back, those Europeans' ancestors did come from the east but this is far enough back that they much different ethnically. It's not the case that after the Neolithic revolution, all people in Europe were just replaced by people from the Levant

It wasn't worth crossing the Sahara just to deal with niggers.

Ancient cultures of Europe including the Yamnaya and Cucetini.

The Cucetini built huge settlements, the equivalent of New York in terms of population ratio around 4000BC

come on my argentinian friend, call the good american fella a lard-filled burger and you my american friend call our friend a big nosed nigger, we cant have a reasonable discussion in here, this is Sup Forums

you should watch centaur's worries if you want more quetzal girls

The aztec cuisine consisted mostly of corn gruel and insect protein. Human flesh was a delicacy. Aztecs were worse than Hitler honestly.

Incas were cool.

You have to go back. ;)

Now why would that have happened?

I just can't into ancient aliens. I watch some of it for pure entertainment occassionally. Everything presented boils down to, "We don't know because no real evidence but why not aliens?".

Almost anything is possible but I think we'd need an actual, confirmed alien happening *today* before it would ever be more than a fanciful possibility at best.

In the Bronze Age there was complete population turnover in Britain and Ireland, so I have no idea about what the fuck you're talking about.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Yeah, I just read the wikipedia page on it. Fascinating. Can't believe I've never heard of it before. Thanks for mentioning it.

this reminds me of story about the Antarctic temples... Anybody thoughts as to whether this user was credible or just LARPing?

It's actually hilariously funny how badly the alien knowledge is suppressed. Also you have already accepted that there probably was a more advanced civilization on earth before us.

That would put the civilizations end around the ice age. Which meant they covered less of a landmass. Had a lower population probably. And now consider that after some apocalyptic event all wiped them out people started to gods all around the world that sort of resemble each other. Why is that?

The story is always the same, half human half something gods from the sky.

I have never heard about this. As far as I'm aware, the people in Britain and Ireland just took up Bronze Age culture and weren't ethnically replaced. Similarly most Europeans are descended from snowniggers who were lucky to be taught civilization by superior people from the Middle East

they didnt have the fucking wheel

theyre retarded

>Feathered serpent
>Hates human sacrifices
>White, blue eyed
>Exiled by other vengeful, retarded gods on the other side of the sea
Rlly maeks u fink

Everything you think you know about native latin america was written by the conqueror under Jose de Acosta

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_de_Acosta

the truth is they were wiped out by Romans long ago chasing phoenician trade routes and were ruled by a class of Atlantean survivors who bred with locals and maintained a pure class who were killed off in later conquests,

the fucked up part is that the pyramids all over the world are connected and modern historic paradigm wants the slave class( you) to think that these cultures developed separately and isolated from one another.

The inca couldnt even build as good as the people who came before and it shows in rubbble on top of solid quarried stones weighing several tons.

there is an energy artifact that has been taken away from us so we rely on the human meat grinder system of the Kali Yuga

>I have never heard about this.
Maybe you should read a journal once in awhile.

> biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/05/09/135962

> We use these observations to show that the spread of the Beaker Complex to Britain was mediated by migration from the continent that replaced >90% of Britain's Neolithic gene pool within a few hundred years,

>alien

it's ancient not from outer space dude.

high energy elements labeled radioactive and banned by the Roman government we inherit are what they took away.

Rome was too big to fail, and became something else.

King George was a prince elector of the HRE
and inherited rights and priveledges as prince of the United states, and note that later the ratifying documents were burned by the British in 1812.

Were living in a Roman Provence

The Mayans of course had a written language - the church Spaniards "destroyed" as much of it as possible (I think they stole it all and have it in Europe somewhere). The Incas had numerous communications tools, quipo in particular is undeciphered and was at the minimum an accounting system, but shows suggestions that it evolved beyond that. Ancient Americans were no joke and deserve respect.

Define "highly advanced". I've got no problem with the idea of ancient megalithic civilizations, now lost and buried offshore due to rising sea levels. If you're talking industrialized then I'd find that hard to believe.

pakal was most definitely on some next level shit... pic related...

>inb4 ancient alien retards

Hancock is not at all /x/ - Magicians of the Gods is difficult to refute.

also the man in the serpent... pic related...

ancients were just redpilled.