VOX does it again

>y...ye....YEAH dutch you should abolish 162 years old traditions becouse of muh feelings
youtube.com/watch?v=jBqoH-qx-os

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/difference-between-black-and-white-students-failure-rate-a-horror-20161116
thesun.co.uk/news/1912032/astonishing-pictures-show-life-inside-south-africas-white-squatter-camps-which-were-formed-in-the-wake-of-apartheid/
businesstech.co.za/news/wealth/131524/this-is-the-average-salary-in-south-africa-by-race-and-industry/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964
pumpkinperson.com/2016/02/11/the-incredible-correlation-between-iq-income/
euronews.com/2017/05/18/suicide-rate-is-highest-in-europe-un-health-agency-report
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not gonna lie, that's actually pretty racist. This "tradition" simply does not belong in this day and age.

zie de maan schijnt door de tralies zwarte piet is illegaal, hij's verraden door de nazies Hitler kent ze allemaal.

Par ko tu runā tu stīlbais holandieti?Runā angliski nolādēts!

sjw cancer came from America, you better fix it and fast faggs, those retards now say us europeans what we can and canot do.

>WAAAAAAAAA ITS NOT MY FAULT MOMMY

we may have invented it but you retards have taken it to an entirely different level. Europe is burning and all you can do is shitpost about how it's not your fault and finger-wag at us Americans, all while your women are being figuratively and literally BLACKED by Jamal and Abdul. Your politicians are cucks and all deserve to hang. I have yet to see one decent example of a European with any bit of political power who actually has some fucking balls. Fix your own shithole wasteland continent before you worry about what the fuck is happening over here, you fucking faggot

>Fix your own shithole wasteland continent before you worry about what the fuck is happening over here, you fucking faggot
Ahhh the Irony

>literally still finger-wagging

don't change

>proving his point
Loling @ your retardation

But USA has a huge effect on culture and political idea of world, if you won sjw's Europe may follow.Just like we followed with sjw's, with a great power come great responsibility.

kys jamal

>memeing your way out of an argument

very sad. many such cases

Wasn't the case

Is it so hard to make Zwarte Piet a positive African character?

Southern Halfrican here... I don't find it the least racist. If anything it's a meme.

Instead of letting things be and if they die down, they die down, this SJW bullshit is actually hurting any important dialogue we could have been having.

Example:

Nowadays in most Western and Southern Europe brown skin people are considered sandniggers. Doesn't really matter anything else. Heritage, country of origin, individual intelligence, life goals, values... You name it.
It doesn't matter the fact that I was born and raised Catholic (maybe even more than most "Catholics" that you find in Western Europe) and that I abhor Islam.

So yeah... Tell me to kill myself, blá blá blá, like right wingers like to do. In the end, you're just the other side of the same SJW coin.

>Half african
>European flag
You have to go back, also we aren't unlike sjw's we actualy have sciance to back our bias.

Opkankeren. Letland is slechts een slap excuus voor een 'land'

'twas, user. 'twas

Go back to leftypol fucking shill

Yeah... You mean that Bell Curve that's not even peer reviewed and doesn't take into account a slew of other factors?

Sure kiddo... Keep telling yourself that you're "the real deal". That's why no one in your side of the isle has the guts to discuss it in public.

RageAfterStorm got so much support from other "Race Realists" and the overall Right that she deleted her Twitter and both her and Tara McCarthy privated most of their videos.

The Dutch are a reminder of why AMERICAN WHITE CULTURE is superior over all of Europe.

so racist..

Nogalini sevi holandieti, tava valsts ir pilna ar pediņiem tādiem pašiem kā tu.

>valsts

Nogmaals, wij zijn tenminste een land en geen derderangs Soviet republiek :^)

We at least have an evidance you don't have anything to disprove it, except repeating over and over how it's about culture and not the genetics, while being totaly okay when someone says that blacks have bigger penises becouse of their genetics (Which is true) imagine me chimping out about that.And yes rageafterstorm did poor video, it was craply made and she used daily stormer as her source whi9ch is not an actual good source.

Labāk būt padomju savienības republika nekā jaunās āfrikas valstij.

Als jij het zegt, Janis

There is nothing to disprove. What's there to deconstruct is the idea that "Race Realists" spread.

Look at South Africa. You have tons of whites living in slums in droves because they were born into that environment and "know nothing else". The idea that "the white man will thrive no matter what" is a phallacy, one that hurts your agenda more than it helps. Blinding belief in a few single studies that cater to your agenda is what killed the political Left and you are going down the same path.

Don't say in the future that you weren't given fair warning.

>Look at South Africa
lol
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/difference-between-black-and-white-students-failure-rate-a-horror-20161116

>sjw cancer came from america
>the EU isn't full of SJW kikes
kill yourself

Maybe you should take another look.

thesun.co.uk/news/1912032/astonishing-pictures-show-life-inside-south-africas-white-squatter-camps-which-were-formed-in-the-wake-of-apartheid/

Jā tas ir tieši to ko es saku, holandes sūds.

wat een kut draad weer

b...bu.....but muh cherrypicking pictures of empowerish whites in SA, you are geting desperate there, tyron, you do realise that posting few pictures woun't mean shit right?What i posted is hard statistics you posted just few chery picking photos.

Fixed that flag for you.

What a shitty thread

Becouse it's full with angry dutch and americans, also one portugese guy who is pretending to be black.

"Cherrypicking photos"... LOL!

It's been one of the biggest problems in South Africa since the end of the Apartheid, but yeah sure... I'm the one cherrypicking. It's not you that's unaware of the problem, the same way you are unaware of the genocide that being committed also there. But you're all about the white race. Educate yourself. You're making a mockery of yourself and your people.

Also, since the point missed you, I used it has an example to show you that when people are pushed into poverty, into the slums, they tend to stay there and it's the hardest place to get out of, no matter the race. Another example would be the famous American rednecks, but hey... I would also be cherrypicking there right? As a former Russian lackey I would think that you'd be able to grasp that concept, but it seems that the rumours of how highly educated the former Eastern Block countries are weren't entirely true.

...Or maybe it's just you.

That's what you get for living in an echo chamber. Wake up Karlis. You're not in Soviet Russia anymore. You're free to browse the internet and see things for yourself.

Also... Get back to me when you learn at least how to use auto correct and your "OH SO WHITE" economy is doing better than ours, which will be never.

>Wake up Karlis.
I'm tired of the tryhard witty 'namecalling'.

stop it.

I wasn't the one who started with the name calling. I just responded in kind.

>you are geting desperate there, tyron,

Zwarte Piet wasn't actually a black person in the story

>read this article last year on WaPo
>go through the hundreds of comments
>EVERY SINGLE LEFTIST IS AN EMOTIONAL ARGUMENT

The left didn't use to be like this. It didn't.

>Another example would be the famous American rednecks

this shit is the best. i dont even know what your argument is about or your side on it, and i dont really care to find out, but implying "rednecks" are stuck, and that poor people can't not become poor is just pathetically retarded.

-t. boy who grew up in a family of farmers and became a software engineer. The rest of my siblings became doctors and engineers.

turns out it just depends on how lazy you are and what you desire in life.

No, it was a nigger. Or do you call animals, persons?

>This entire post
Okay lets crack down this crap that is so full of shit i am not even sure if i can, so lets start.
>It's been one of the biggest problems in South Africa since the end of the Apartheid, but yeah sure
Whites still finnish collage 1 to 6 in south africa despite representing small amount of population what does that show?huh?
>
Also, since the point missed you, I used it has an example to show you that when people are pushed into poverty, into the slums, they tend to stay there and it's the hardest place to get out of, no matter the race.
Compleat bullshit, asians in USA where threated bad as blacks and in ww2 Japanise where discriminated biggly, gues what now they are doing even better then whites becouse their average IQ is 105, they commit less crime and make more money, per capita.
>Another example would be the famous American rednecks
I never said whites can't be stupid, yes there are groups of whites that have low IQ's and groups of blacks that have high IQ's i would even prefear my doughter to date rich smart black guy that has finnished harwards then some white trash redneck, but the diferance is on average those rednecks still are in much smaller amounts then low IQ blacks.
>As a former Russian lackey I would think that you'd be able to grasp that concept, but it seems that the rumours of how highly educated the former Eastern Block countries are weren't entirely true.
They are, even the propoganda that USSR was constantly hiting us with is still better then anything that americans have.
>Also... Get back to me when you learn at least how to use auto correct and your "OH SO WHITE" economy is doing better than ours, which will be never.
First of all portugal is not a black country secound of all are you kiding me??Latvian economy is one of quickest growing in EU yes our economy still hasn't met western standarts but that is becouse of many years under comunism and even then we are far off better then 70% of world.

Notice how the white squatter camp is actually relatively clean
You got to a Brazilian favela, Detroit, or Indian slum, there is shit, trash, dead animals in the middle of the street

pic related

lol at your English

English is my 4th language

I doubt that.

I can speak
Latvian
russian
German
English

Wow, looking at the difference of South African white slums vs black slums is quite the eye opener.
The niggers wallow in their trash, the whites actually try to maintain their livingspace

>It's America's job to save Europe
>Again

To be fair we saved you 2 times as well.

Unless you're an old fuck, English is probably not your fourth language. You also type dumb shit like 'harwards', so you're probably not that intelligent to begin with.

But I'm not on your side anyway, niggerlover.

>Whites still finnish collage 1 to 6 in south africa despite representing small amount of population what does that show?huh?
Why don't you go and take a look at whites average income in South Africa? Here. Educate yourself
businesstech.co.za/news/wealth/131524/this-is-the-average-salary-in-south-africa-by-race-and-industry/

>Compleat bullshit, asians in USA where threated bad as blacks and in ww2 Japanise where discriminated biggly,
Japanese people were ONLY discriminated against during WWII. Black people only reached legal equality after the implementation of the Civil Rights act of 1964. Here.Educate yourself.

>They are, even the propoganda that USSR was constantly hiting us with is still better then anything that americans have.
Sure... Whatever you believe is fine by me.

>First of all portugal is not a black country secound of all are you kiding me??Latvian economy is one of quickest growing in EU yes our economy still hasn't met western standarts but that is becouse of many years under comunism and even then we are far off better then 70% of world.
I'm going to give an honest piece of advice here. We also had the same growth and were also growing really fast when we first entered the EU. It's a phallacy. The handouts will eventually end and after that will be chaos. Trust me on this. All EU countries that joined after it was formed suffered the same fate. If you believe that your country is in control of it's economy, then you're in for a rude awakening in a couple of years. Save money. Save has much has you can.

Portugal is a mixed country by nature and we now have a lot of people that came from the former Portuguese Colonies. The colonies were more developed than the Motherland. Both Angola and Mozambique had a strong connection to South Africa and still do and a lot of people from the colonies were better educated. People migrated TO the colonies, not from like today.

What i ment by fourth language is that i know 3 additional languages.
Also
>niggerlover.
Why?
and
>so you're probably not that intelligent to begin with.
When did i claim to be intelegant?

that your English is shit because you're dumb and you said you wouldn't mind your daughter marrying a nigger.

Sure... It's a clean favela. You also have gang controlled clean favelas in Brazil with their own radio stations and everything. I shit you not. Nevertheless, a fucking favela.

It's hard to leave the slums for everyone and I'm betting that if these white people took IQ tests they wouldn't fare (or is it fair? I can never tell...) all that well... Why? Their focus is food and shelter not higher learning. It's not that they don't have it in them, it's just... Let's go with "dormant". Their instincts are focused in basic survival.

>Why don't you go and take a look at whites average income in South Africa? Here. Educate yourself
Yes and whites make more, then (funny thing) asians come as secound as IQ predicts though i am surprised asians don't earn more, proabably becouse they where thrown in one cage with Indians.
>Japanese people were ONLY discriminated against during WWII. Black people only reached legal equality after the implementation of the Civil Rights act of 1964. Here.Educate yourself.
Asians wheren't discriminated as much as blacks however they wheren't at height of social status neither, and they still suceeded unlike blacks, same goes for jews, and it's exacly what IQ shows asians make more money and commit less crime jews make EVEN MORE money and commit even less crime and it ligns up with it perfectly.
>Portugal is a mixed country by nature and we now have a lot of people that came from the former Portuguese Colonies. The colonies were more developed than the Motherland. Both Angola and Mozambique had a strong connection to South Africa and still do and a lot of people from the colonies were better educated. People migrated TO the colonies, not from like today.
Yeah average IQ of european countries show that.

no. niggers are retarded. go away with your bullshit.

>that your English is shit because you're dumb
Only thing that is bad about my english is the grammar i speak language fluidly i am working on it thanks.
>and you said you wouldn't mind your daughter marrying a nigger.
If i had no choise between low IQ white and High IQ black i would chose black, but of corse that woun't happen since most blacks have low IQ's

So you are saying anyone can become a genius by learning?And it's 0% about genetics?

niggers are NEVER an option.

>The rest of the world will never understand this.

It is the opposite of racist, we are portraying black people as loving caring people who give presents to children. It is also the reason why I never associated zwarte piet with black people tbqh.

Vol verwachting klopt ons hart, schiet hem dood want hij is zwart

heh diene loatste zin deed mij gniffelen

Your language is funny.

>Yes and whites make more, then (funny thing) asians come as secound as IQ predicts though i am surprised asians don't earn more, proabably becouse they where thrown in one cage with Indians
Are you retarded? Do I really have to explain to you on how people with better incomes have access to better education?

>Asians wheren't discriminated as much as blacks however they wheren't at height of social status neither, and they still suceeded unlike blacks, same goes for jews, and it's exacly what IQ shows asians make more money and commit less crime jews make EVEN MORE money and commit even less crime and it ligns up with it perfectly.
Again... Are you retarded?? Have you ever even heard of Slavery in the US? Black people took about 300 years to even have a semblance of equality compared to every other race in the US.

>Yeah average IQ of european countries show that.
Let me guess... You're the one with the asterisk... Again. How retarded are you?? Did you even read the text? We had a whole generation of adults that outnumber their children by almost double and the best you can do is 2 points??? With you youngest, best and brightest in the forefront? From a generation of adults that was purposely kept with only basic education so they would be easier to control? You?? The OH SO EDUCATED Eastern Block? LOL!! No wonder your English is for shit.
Browse /pol and look for my flag. You won't find anyone posting here with your sub par English.

Oh man... You're really trying hard on your confirmation bias. At least you're persistent; I'll give you that. Now all you need is actually live up to your country's IQ.

Much eloquence; such wow... Don't hide behind the Dutch flag Paki. I can still see you.

>Are you retarded? Do I really have to explain to you on how people with better incomes have access to better education?
Yes and why are they making more?
>Again... Are you retarded?? Have you ever even heard of Slavery in the US? Black people took about 300 years to even have a semblance of equality compared to every other race in the US.
I know about slavery in america but it has ended a while ago and they still haven't done anything
>Let me guess... You're the one with the asterisk... Again. How retarded are you?? Did you even read the text? We had a whole generation of adults that outnumber their children by almost double and the best you can do is 2 points??? With you youngest, best and brightest in the forefront? From a generation of adults that was purposely kept with only basic education so they would be easier to control? You?? The OH SO EDUCATED Eastern Block? LOL!! No wonder your English is for shit.
Browse /pol and look for my flag. You won't find anyone posting here with your sub par English.
ReadI think you are starting to lose your cool tyron

No numbnuts. But race realist claims the exact opposite. It's 100% about genetics. Which is equally ridiculous. Educate yourself in the 1st link below.

>Yes and why are they making more?
Ah! Ok. I do have to explain it to you! At least you're not shy about being uneducated! Here. Educate yourself.
pumpkinperson.com/2016/02/11/the-incredible-correlation-between-iq-income/

>I know about slavery in america but it has ended a while ago and they still haven't done anything
Ok... Let's do simple math. Ok Karlis? 2017-1964=53 years.
At best, you have second generation blacks that are living in a country that doesn't have specific laws to discriminate against them. Prior to that they spent about 200 years being treated like cattle. Let's see your country surpass any other major western economy in that period then if you think you're all that.

>I think you are starting to lose your cool tyron
Yeah, maybe... I'm an old fag that doesn't really have the patience anymore to try and educate white trash anymore. It's simply not worth it. Most are just a bunch of snow niggers.

So you do agree that IQ does not come from education alone right?Becouse i do agree that partly IQ can be incrased based on education and enviroment but not by a big margine like 30 IQ or so, 60-80% of intelegance is controlled by genes not the education and it does make sence blacks in america who get acess to education get on average 85IQ while africans get an average of 70IQ

Apparently you Latvians are really dense and you don't seem to be able to follow a train of thought...

Different studies have given a whole slew of different results. Genetics and environment have gone from 50-50 to 80-20 and results have swong to either side of the spectrum. There is no "final and definitive" study on the subject because for the most part people with higher IQ's tend not to care about race, but put a far more higher value in education, personal values and most of all the individual ability of a person to succeed. Yes, it's a study that smart people can't even be bothered with.
The only thing that's agreed on is that genetics, social environment, stable households, good income and even proper diet and physical exercise play a part in your overall IQ, just to mention a few. Also, IQ has several measures, not just one and even then it's not a proper measure of success because things like laziness and chronic depression can seriously hinder your overall success.

All you need to do is look for a study that confirms your bias and you'll find it but most of them, like the Bell Curve that you're basing your bias on, aren't peer reviewed, are misinterpreted, framed into an agenda, just like you're doing now and overall cherrypicked. Everyone is doing this.

Look. Believe whatever you wish, I don't really fucking care... Be a shill, be a sheep, follow the hordes.

...I'll keep "wolfing" with my pack.

y....ye....YEAH!It's a stupid meserument!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I don't like it!!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus christ dude, even when reaserch shows that IQ plays a huge role in income you still get butthurt and say it dosen't matter and even after you compeare for example crime by races and income by races you can see one and the same patters.
Blacks (In america) commit most crime and have less income then rest=85IQ
Latinos commt less crime then blacks and earn more
90IQ
Whites commit even less crime then Latinos and earn more money
100IQ
Asians commit less crime then whites and earn more money
average IQ=105
Jews commit even less crime then asians and earn more money
Average IQ=110
How will you explain this?

Damn! You are retarded... I didn't say IQ didn't play A role. I said it's not ONLY IQ that plays a role and I stated a few different factors that can hinder your personal success.

I've also explained to you, more than once that black people only have had equality for the last 53 years. But that doesn't fit your narrative so you gloss over it, or it simply it goes above your head.

It's starting to get to a point where I'm even wondering why I'm debating this with a snow nigger that just wants to prove that he's better than a burger nigger. Talk about going for the low hanging fruit...

You're so fucking autistic man... You're so inside the Sup Forums echo chamber that the only thing you know about this is what amerifags spew... No wonder you people are killing yourself in droves. I almost feel sorry for you people. Wake up man. You're not in America.

euronews.com/2017/05/18/suicide-rate-is-highest-in-europe-un-health-agency-report

>I have no arguments so i am going to post suicide rates of a country that guy who i am debating is coming from episode again
You are just mad becouse you know that your wrong, and eventualy even when taking in hand all of your retarded ''other causes'' blacks still score lower then whites or asians do, or jews, and there is nothing you can do about it.You yet haven't gave me a single peace of hard statistics.I have given you a lot.
>I've also explained to you, more than once that black people only have had equality for the last 53 years.
Still dosen't explain africas 70 IQ