Why the fuck MSM and even alt-media niggers on the right aren't talking about Seth Rich and Seymour Hersh audio that...

Why the fuck MSM and even alt-media niggers on the right aren't talking about Seth Rich and Seymour Hersh audio that was tweeted by FUCKING WIKILEAKS ?

How more obvious does WIKILEAKS have to make it for retards to know THERE WAS NOT FUCKING HACK, HE WAS THE FUCKING LEAKER!

But Kardashians is on pol !

It's really frustrating to say the least

>twitter is a reputable source
Sorry sweetie. It was a hoax concocted by the White House and Fox. You are a dupe.

You sound sleepy.

Anyone want to see a CCTV of Seth's murder? MI6 have it, NSA, CIA and FBI have it. It's going to drop just after the indictments start to control the narrative. Enjoy.

Wethere it is true or not, the story dun goofed when it became clear that Trump & Fox used it to smear Dems.

Maybe they're waiting for Awan and DWS to suicide

LOL. What a fucking rube. This is what happens when you start fucking believing your own stupid horseshit.

I bet you think Trump is an intelligent & successful businessman too, huh?

Bump

> (OP)
>I bet you think Trump is an intelligent & successful businessman too, huh?
You think Trump isn't a successful business man?

post please.

You guys really sound sleepy.

We have shut down all of the Seth Rich threads except one. Someone get word to George and let's begin Phase 2.

Paid Trump shills trying to rile up Sup Forums so that they waste their time investigating (((Seth Rich))) and not on Trump/Putin fiasco

the big outlets arent picking up on it because Hersh denied he said what he was recorded saying. it's kryptonite that nobody is going to stake their reputation on.

Bump because this is being slid like a motherfucker

this is why leftists are retarded. us anons are as conspiratorial minded as they come. do you really think we haven't looked into every theory? we have actually read the source reports and followed the rabbit hole of Trump Russia as deep as it goes, and guess what? its not very deep.
if lefties want to be taken seriously do some of your own research as opposed to spouting off talking point after talking point, read what we have read, research what we have researched and then u will be taken seriously. until then i hope all of you stupid kikes end up dead on DotR.

Lots of sleepy niggers sliding

Paid Luciferian shills trying to rile up Sup Forums so that they pay more attention to the Trump/Putin gay love affair instead of the Hillary/SATURN fiasco.

Bump

Because you fucking autistic, Pepe dick sucking, Trump shit eating neckbeards have been conned by The Don and can't see the truth.

The truth is that Putin offered Trump a sloppy blow job and 3 billi in exchange for subverting the election, Ukraine, and repealing the maginsky act.

please sir, tell us the truth as you see it so we can laugh at you before we burn your corpse and piss on the ashes

would love to see a source on the bunch of nonsense you're spewing

shillblue is trying to re-shaping the awan narrative, too. awan didn't discover rich, the obama administration unmasked him and awan was brought in to construct a parallel case so as to not burden obama with being associated with using the spy apparatus to identify and assassinate an American whistle blower.

Washington Post and The New York Times from trusted insider anonymous sources and British spies. If it quacks, it's a duck. Wouldn't you agree?

articles nigger.

Sweetheart you're such a big boy, with your big boy pants. So cute. Nappy time sweetie.

they won't touch it because they saw how close Hannipede was to getting booted for talking about it. scared.

Threads get slided spineless tools

i really want to know what the deal with Hersh lying is. other than the fact he is a kike and thats just par for the course for them.

Is it bad for Trump? CNN Hates Trump.

more prz

Yep. Hersh is the key to all this.

FFS newfag, come up with your own insults. I mean really, guess they can't teach a liberal arts major how to be creative. How's your 50k debt going? Also, tell your supervisor we need to speak with him about your poor job performance. Very bad, the copy pasta is right out of the training manual.

My sources who are anonymous White House insiders and CIA user agents, they are all telling me that you are a bigger faggot than OP. Congrats nigger

Checked