Eternal Anglo is banned from Greek island of Malia, after 95% of hotels didn't want to accept Brits...

Eternal Anglo is banned from Greek island of Malia, after 95% of hotels didn't want to accept Brits. They want to attract more families and less bongs. More nations expected to follow, and they should do it desu.
archive.is/ykler - Express
archive.is/IjKto - Mail online
archive.is/PU6CB - random serbian site, nice images of english gentlemen and ladies

Why are English people so dirty and degenerate???

>bad alcohol culture
>extended adolescence
>no sexual modesty due to media and education
>permanant low-grade depression due to living on a rainy grey rock, temporary insanity when experiencing more than weak sunshine

>that's a 17/10 for a brit

that is a nice body.

forgot pic

this is a 10/10 in Bongistan

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

mfw

LITERALLY NIGGERS
AHHAAHAHAAHAHAHA

I've been looking for this pasta for months

ARE
ANGLOS
EVEN
HUMAN????

We do have some good looking women, just as the US has some white people.

I'm starting to see more and more Slav tourists in my town. There were a few Poles the other day. Nice quiet people (though kinda cheap). One guy was drunk, but he still behaved and didn't puke all over the place like Bongs do.

Stfu tattyboy

That's a pretty good figure

Don't want to see her face though

I'd fuck her

Would fuck them too

typical uncivilized,crude anglo posting such vulgar images on my board
we might have to ban anglos from Sup Forums as well

mate, our prices are the same as german prices or even more expensive for anything.

Wow this guy really hates Dubliners

Aunty May is already on it.

Mildly amusing.

I know, I meant that Slavs tend to not spend as much as bongs, and especially Americans

I get the joke, but whats with the middle fingers?

Is this true bravery, anons?

>We do have some good looking women

LMAO STOP IT!

can confirm, all of this is true

The Anglo is truly the bastard child of Europe, we civilized Europeans should dissassociate from these bestial degenerates

>potato bitch is civilized

>really activates my vegetables

bongs and burgers are truly a pest upon the tourist industry

the only toll should be their women for us lads

Apologise for potato genocide you fucknig anglo fuck.

and German genocide

Holy fuck that is great

2nd from right about 45lbs ago
oh yeah

holy shit lel

Portufag approves.

yeah the second from right has no figure but her ass is normal shaped and she doesn't have horrible skin

I concurr, but you danes are a fucking plague at any given ski resort. You're great at the apres tho, I'll give you that

No we're superhuman

I love our rainy grey rock and permanently glum mood, fags like the ones who go on holiday to these places are scum of the earth and you know it

I apologize for NOTHING

I suppose you needed a big fatty boom boom to fit the american flag on

ty greatest ally

how bowdenesque
don't expect us to apologize when we relinquish your savage breed forever

How do we improve the alcohol culture m8

24 hrs bars?
Better education?
Drunk tank?

>permanant low-grade depression due to living on a rainy grey rock, temporary insanity when experiencing more than weak sunshine
Cultural bipolar

I didn't think I would need to write this but you SHOULD NOT criticise a country while hiding your flag like a little bitch.

I love this pasta

Theyre not fucking moaning when Brits invest millions in their local communities every year. Albeit and the expense of a shit summer and expensive clean up ops for the locals.

5 weeks and my squad will be frequenting on the British Overseas Territory of Benidorm.

R I G H T F U L B R I T I S H C L A Y

The subhuman underclass here is out of control and they breed quickly.
I have only ever seen these scummy Brit binge holidays on TV shows and I met one or two guys who said they'd been to Magaluf and they were low IQ degenerates.
The kinds of people that think standing in a cramped, sweaty dark club getting your ears blown off by miley cyrus, getting aggro from bitter, drunk angry men for no reason, competing with 5 other desperate cunts for the chance to fuck a 1/10 after 10 pints, spewing up outside and getting banned by the bouncer with all your mates inside and no battery in your phone, getting a kebab, having a fight in the kebab shop and spilling it all over you, committing vandalism on the way home, getting lifted and waking up in a police cell the next day with a hangover and being charged with resisting arrest is fun.

British Xpat, can confirm. The sunshine thing is totally true. Went to florida, it was like I was a werewolf.

Now I live in the gloomy northwest.

I know this is supposed to be poking fun, but in terms of height and muscle, the american is clearly the superior female. She just needs to lose the slop.

yeah big muscly women are superior

Take it the lads didnt invite you on tour?

if you choose your women based on height and muscle I have news for you

You know it.

They breed better sons, and that's all a man aught to concern himself with.
Not the only factor, but womenlets are as bad as manlets. Women should be between 5'7-6ft, preferably.

Short height is a sign of malnutrition or poor genetics.

It's like you goys haven't even taken the iron-pill.

Nice Gamo Silent Cat.

t.i get pegged

This is how young British men are portrayed to Americans via Netflix.
I believe it is accurate.

I second that motion

Nope.
Big, tall and masculine women is a sign of something gone wrong genetically. Big women is the equivalent of short man.
Whenever you see a big ugly bitch you know her brother is a scrawny small guy.
Big genhanced men have small, curvy and feminine daughters.

Virgil?

There is something genetically wrong with British tourists, they are despised worldwide for being horribly rude, which is just so crazy considering their totally benign nature at home on their own island.

It isn't an anglo thing either, Canadians are fine, Aussies are fine, even Americans are better abroad than Brits, but Brits themselves are just horrible tourists for some reason.

kek.
Honestly when I used to get dragged to clubs with the lads 9 times out of 10 it was shit.
Prefer a friendly bar and the footie.

The intelligent Brits emigrated, if your scum untermensch your probably too dumb to get on a boat. Emigration is dysgenic.

I wonder what's the tallest maximum child you could create after 10 generations of breeding really tall couples (not giants with pituitary problems)

>tfw no trashy cockney GF

Are you working class?

On a micro level height has an advantage but what advantage to a civilization is there to having people taller than they are?

Medscum, can't wait for your economies to collapse without British tourist money.

Men don't want daughters, raising girls is the ultimate expression of a cuck, "Here, strong men, take these girls that I have raised and fuck them." Rather than "Go into the world my son, carry on our name." - All men want sons.

As for what you said, abnormally large or muscled women are natural, I am speaking of the upper end of a natural curve.

Athletic and well built women are better than short skinny fat ugg boot bitches.

This is what Anglos do in Croatia , I don't blame the Greeks

Unatural* Spelling error.

lower middle I guess, parents both from working class background.

Isn't he a "bit dark" for a Croatian?

None. It would be purely for my own entertainment

The bongs low low-mid class including the chavs created unfortunately a vacations colective / group behaviour that New British are mimicking and doing even worse associated with their low IQ ' subculture and genetics. |

I'd say he's a bit too pale for one

not really , pure dalmatinac

HOL UP

WE WUZ CROATS

Why do these all look like man butts. My butt looks more feminine than these

I think there is a clear distinction between lower class and working class. I feel bad for working class people.

>t. The modern white boi

This is absolutely fine.
If they don't want us there because of how we are, that is (and should always be) entirely up to them.

And we should apply the same reasoning to pakis and niggers.

Wish we banned you cunts from entering. You can't drink for shit, you are utterly disgusting while drunk and your females look like shit, which somehow doesn't stop them from taking their clothes off when drunk ffs

continuation is | |

Hahahaha

there's no such thing as lower class

'lower classes' is what the upper class used to refer to middle and working class people

yes plus Anglos are "darker" now than they used to be

You're Canadian, so...

see you in 4 weeks m8 ;)

I don't really drink though