Spain

>be me
>go to Spain about a year ago
>watch woman get dragged down the street by thieves in a car trying to take her purse
>they_got_away.jpeg
>keep walking

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Spain?

Spain needs to be wiped off the map, every Spaniard and Hispanic murdered
They invaded Newfoundland fuck them I hate Spain I would nuke them if I were prime minister

turbot war is a meme

implying cuckada has nukes

>Minister Tobin and the federal cabinet then told the DFO to demonstrate Canadian resolve on the issue by "making an example" of a European Union fishing vessel.
>On 9 March 1995, an offshore patrol aircraft detected the Spanish stern trawler Estai in international waters outside Canada's 200-nautical-mile EEZ.
>the Canadian Fisheries Patrol vessel Cape Roger fired a .50 calibre (12.7 mm) machine gun across the bow of Estai
>armed DFO and Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) officers boarded Estai in international waters
>Spain and the European Union protested vehemently, threatening boycotts against Canada
>Canadian warships and patrol planes in the vicinity were authorized by Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chrétien to fire on Spanish vessels

I wish those Spanish niggers weren't scared and we could shoot them down, I wish we could have a war with Spain. We need to conquer Madrid and Barcelona change their names to new muskoka and new Barrie

>constantly tell Russia and America to fuck off
>send army to Arctic
Oh yeah we have no nukes lmao
We are the biggest country in the world we have the most highly skilled army in the world we have nukes hidden in the Arctic ready to destroy anyone who gets in our way, why were we willing to risk world war 3 fighting with Spain? We knew we would win

fpbp

We destroyed the Spanish Armada, but we spared the Spanish species, why? Theyre a menace to the world, like the mosquito they will not be missed if driven to extinction.

For every dead leaf, a new flower arises. The US should adopt Manifest Destiny and end you.

For every dead Spaniard, the world continues as if nothing has happened because a Spaniards existence is so meaningless God wouldn't even notice when this beast dies

I couldn't walk at night in Madrid without getting propositioned by African hookers, filthy city no respect for law.

A nigger would probably be cleaner than a Spaniard, at least the nigger uses deodorant

Either shill or traumatized guy

Im traumatised by the fact at how dumb we were that we didn't declare war on the EU

Describe the race of the thugs.....then I can give you an opinion

>What's Sup Forums's opinion on Spain?
What would Sup Forums know about a country they don't know shit about? 98% of Sup Forumstards have no fucking idea on what goes on here. Then fucking cucks like (which are probably all cucktalonians) build up the image on Spain being a big shithole in Europe worse than Serbia.

If only Franco was competent enough to kill the Basques and Catalans

spain is the worst country in the world, foreigners get killed constantly at daylight just for the fact of not being born here

do not come here, seriously, it's worse than iraq

also, we are full

The only girl I have ever met that was marriageable material was a Gallician. I think I want to learn Castillian Spanish and move into the rural Catholic countryside of spain.

OP here
I can't remember exactly but I'm assuming they were darker hispanics

forochoches
huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Mira macho

>foreigners get killed constantly at daylight just for the fact of not being born here
That seems pretty great

>do not come here, seriously, it's worse than iraq
Manolo, you don't know shit about what you're talking about.

What country is Galicia?

Spain > US

some spanish wamen

They were colombians or dominicanos

Sage this thread most this confusing hispanic iberian thread is
kikery

They're white Portuguese

We thought it was called New Fun Land so we had to.
>Lern to speak, leaf. It could prevent an invasion

>haha it's new fun land so let's steal their fish :)
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN IM IN THEIR TERRITORY?!?!?
I know where the Mexicans get it from

this is a spanish royal family thread now.

Cute!

>mini skirts
Whores

>a-user we have the right to live! please!

those Bourbons ain't got shit on my nigga Carlos.

if only

I just came back from Barcelona, was fun and interesting city.

My observations
They have a huge informal hustling community. (Africans and arabs on every major street selling fake goods/drugs/beer) and they are very aggressive at trying to sell that shit.

City buildings looked nice from an architecture standpoint from a distance but up close almost every other building cladding/metal gate had graffit on it which made most areas look shady/ghetto (even though I mostly felt safe everywhere , even the random small rape alleys in la ramblas where people tried to sell me beer and sangria that I literally saw them pulling out from sewer holes).

City seemed mostly tourism related and Most other industries seemed lacking.

Spaniards are very sloooooow people every resturant or cafe would take an hour to get food or even an espresso , regardless of if the place was empty or packed.

Locals seemed very cliqueish/not wanting to talk to strangers, whichever the opposite of America where you can make convo with a random girl at a grocery store(this I can forgive as I didn't speak good Spanish and was only there a week for vacation)

Overall I would go back to visit or get vacation place there. Wouldn't live long term as American middle class lifestyle I think is much better then any other country(in both purchasing power/convienience) and the amount of things you have the ease/freedom to do.

why would anyone want to destroy this?

Did you know the Spanish royal family gets circumcised?

It's a country full of apathetic people who don't do anything all day

greatest monarch of all time