ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Neil Diamond forever B T F O.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x692ix
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course a Nazi would avoid the question

Miller no think of the children.

So was the Pledge of Allegiance and Southern Pride in the Confederate flag. What is his point?

So glad this is the main story in the nation, muh Statue of Liberty is my last favorite liberal meme

also Neil Diamond's song is anti-immigrants

dailymotion.com/video/x692ix

2:55

Also article in question.

Fuck you is his point, faggot. Some kike poem on a French Statue has nothing to do with the laws of the land

But... But... But... the Zionist poet Emma Lazerus said....

Now come on goys, give Israel your cash so they can bulldoze some filthy terrorist Palestinian homes so Zionism can flourish!

you mean those two things that liberals constantly ignore and remove? whats your point?

LOL. Trumpcucks think this is a fucking defense.

I guess "under God" needs to be shit-canned from the Pledge of Allegiance to bTW.

I think he is, dare I say it, /ourjew/

The time of which that poem was referring to is completely different now. Yes, America was built on immigrants... but they were immigrants who wanted to integrate and work, become something. Now all they want to do is take advantage of the system and freeload. Even if they worked they don't give a damn about America, they care about themselves, their own people and their own agenda. They're not and don't want to be Americans.

>a statue says we have to accept anyone and everyone who wants to come here
These commie fucks need to be hanged from a tree until dead.

Not a fan of jews in general and that poem was actually written by a jewess......but is Miller, dare I say it, /our kike/?

What are you talking about goy, Emma Lazarus was one of the original founding fathers

what the fuck is yours?

WHAT ABOUT THE STATUE REEEEEEEE
Well that poem isn't actually a part of it. It was added later.
THE STATUE
Ok, can you point me to The Statue of Liberty Law and what it says in regards to this data?
THE STATUE

absofuckinglutely my friend

Miller is /ourkike/.

Of course the retard at WaPo posted that on twitter as a "LOOK AT HOW MUCH OF A BIGOT HE IS" and faggots in the twitter thread are crying about "b-b-but correlation =/= causation".

My point exactly.

Look in the mirror.

he should have adopted the aussie sentiment on immigrants

Fuck off. We're full.

I can't wait to get home to watch the collapse of America on youtube LOL

literally the only based jew

Rekt

bamping important thread

also check 'em

so, that dumb as shit reporter thinks that something scrawled on a statue is national policy...

sounds like "native" white americans who simply no longer contribute to the usa.

it's not that immigrants are the problem, it's that many of these "native" americans don't have anything to contribute to humanity anymore, they are so out of touch, they think being american is a valuable skill.

HE speaks

sharpee glendale

Even then it was bullshit. It was written by a Zio-Communist jewess and pretty much summarizes perfectly what Ann Coulter referred to as "turning America into the world's battered women's shelter". Rather than saying to give us the best and brightest and most productive who can help our country; it is saying gives us your human garbage. No surprise it was written by a jewess, Europe's human garbage.

So he is Dr. Goebbels

Some of you fucks are really fucking dumb to the point that it needs to be spelled out for you:
>bitch about "liberals" pointing out shit was added later
>rally around mini Hitler when he uses the same fucking argument

Hypocrisy much, cunt?

fucking madman

Joseph Goebbels

You're full-bore salty buttmad that we're not playing by the rigged rules anymore

>"native" americans don't have anything to contribute to humanity anymore

They never fucking did you fucking libshit.

Yeah he definitely is

Man we need some more Miller time up in here I've been hankering for a high energy globalist spankering since the election days.

>you think X on this issue so you must also think X on this other issue
Nice black and white thinking there.

>mini hitler
Go fuck fuck yourself Hildawg

quotations around the word native means that european americans are not actually native.

so like nativism is a form of xenophobia

So, Miller '24?

Some jewess put a plaque on a statue is not binding law. It is just her opinion.

Oh so you're just a shitskin then. Fuck off back to where you came from then. Americans are friendly, honourable people who I can trust to treat me fairly, be they black or white.

Fuck you Sanchez. God bless America.

millers a fucking kike? god damn it this explains everything, he's just playing a game he's not in it for the long haul

Miller '24.

No human being is native to the Americas. We are all recent immigrants, even the injuns.

Didn't address the actual fucking point, but keep polishing the rod of fucking 2017 Goebbels up there.

uh the BLACK MAN is native to America, whiteboi

you just jelly that you have nothing to contribute to humanity. that's how the world has always worked. he who has something to contribute to humanity gets the spoils.

lrn2contribute

constantly race-baiting makes so many of these nativist white americans look pathetic.

you truly are the "new minority", government won't save you, especially trump.

you don't deserve a voice in this country, because your tax money is tainted with debt and paper wealth.

even the confederate flag is more american than the new colossus is

yeah do you even contribute to society? you're the cancer, go back to the cave you came from, because as far as i'm concerned i can go anywhere i fuckin please, because i actually know what it means to be human.

they got a mega jew to out jew the jews.

this is glorious.

You realize he's a Jew right?

Miller is OUR Jew. The guy has been our Jew from the beginning. He is completely loyal to Trump and is believed to be non-practicing.

well head over to Switzerland sight unseen, or China, see if they let you actually immigrate without hassle. as you might know, the USA has some of the most lenient immigration laws in the world.

Wew lad you really went on a tangent there eh

Does it hurt when you spill that salt you're making into that ass wound?

Nazis are the ones who want immigration dumbass.

>Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses, yearning to breathe FREE.
See shill, the problem is the US is asking for people that wish FREEDOM, ownership over one's self and not willing slaves to be shackled to welfare in exchange for the vote they'd sell to whatever tyrant is willing to plunder and extort their way to power.
Do I really have to school burgers on the funding principle of their country?

>14 photos that make you say "fuck borders and shit man"

>jew
>loyal
pick 1

You are going to die soon.

>Neil Diamond btfo
lol

Hitler considered some honorary aryans

this. Trump supporters are unbelievably fucking retarded. They're just as, if not more so, retarded as fucking SJWs that they clain to hate so much. I wish to god each and every one of them stays in their fucking trailer trash homes and leaves us sophisticated city0folks alone before we have to deal with them the hard way like before.

Fuck off back to your own country, you will never be a real American

So you're entire argument is that its hypocritical to support his statement? Does that make it wrong? That point was the smaller part of his larger argument, which was that the poem isn't law and certainly doesnt apply to illegal immigrants

we cannot function as a nation if we simply take in anyone at anytime, which hasn't been the case in a long ass time anyway.

Only if zer was also a transgender black unicornkin.

>They're not and don't want to be Americans.
GEEEEEZZZZZZZZz, I wonder why?

So you are saying we must kill them?

Joseph Gerbils

And look at what happened to him

>pic
considering we're teh indians in this situation you can see why we should oppose immigrants

He deconstructed it along with Acosta. Haha it was amazing how much rope he can give people to hang their selves with LOL watch the video

HAHAHAHA MILLER GOEBBELS WE LOVE YOU!

why dont you, you guys burn the american flag as sport

I don't get that. Isn't that arguments are. You have a stance on something. Arguments are the reasons why you hold that stance.

What is he even talking about?

thanks for posting this. i'm starting a miller collection. the guy is impressive.

And just like the poem both are stupid.
>School children should be expected to swear allegiance to the state every morning
>Nationalists should wave around the flag of a group that attempted to revolt from their country

>They don't actually have arguments! I have 0 ulterior motives!
Why do these people love to go "YOU'RE DOING THIS FOR SELFISH REASONS! I HAVE 0 ULTERIOR MOTIVES" when that shit's obviously a lie.

i wouldn't mind a jew president if it was miller desu.

hey leaf, your geo location got turned off somehow

C-checked

>a tacky gift from your gay friend across the Atlantic should dictate your immigration poliicy forever

>so, that dumb as shit reporter thinks that something scrawled on a statue is national policy...

of course he doesn't think that, but he DID think that it would serve as a convenient gotcha so he could look pretty cool BTFOing Trump's staff on live TV

unfortunately ignorance is not bliss for Mr. Acosta

A jew not pushing globalism, what is his angle?

The 1965 immigration act is terrible and archaic.