Friendly reminder that educated civilized whites vote democrat

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/election/results/exit-polls
youtube.com/watch?v=0e50fQLyebI
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/feb/28/donald-trump/fact-checking-donald-trumps-claim-about-soaring-ob/
archive.is/SzLLK
youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Friendly reminder that OP sucks cocks, and Democrats hate white people and blue collar workers.

There are some states with only one health care provider, because of the failures of Obamas policy writing.

but democrats will defend this, because the lobbyists tell them to.

They are looking into September for another possible at voting to repeal Obamacare.

>affordable

OP's mother sucks cocks in hell.

Friendly reminder that actually 47% of white college graduates and 57% of white partial graduates voted for Trump.

Ignore slide threads and participate and bump threads with content!

Damn it Jay, I think you shut his ass up.

Jesus Christ.

wtf is a partial graduate? too retarded to complete 4 years at a college?

Friendly reminder that educated civilized whites don't contribute to economy.

yea Obama care raised insurance companies profits by 3 fold, yea that's affordable.

>theres a tax bracket just for billionaires
god damn occupydemocrats are so fucking retarded. Sage

One left in the exchange, yeah. They're not gone from the state dingus. You can buy the insurance you want off the marketplace in that case.

You can thank republicans for sabotaging the ACA the last seven years by doing things like getting rid of the risk corridor or by irresponsibly creating industry anxiety by threatening to pull funding since 2010 (when repubs took the HoR),just to score political pts with their low info base.

Now compare this anemic, butchered ACA implementation with the republican alternatives, which are even less useful for making healthcare affordable. The bill they twisted themselves into a frenzy over, which had a 20% favorability once people learned the details (which explains why it was written behind closed doors and mcconnell tried to ram it through for a vote), was such a transparent payout to the rich that even trump called it mean-spirited when he went off-message at a whitehouse briefing.

Stay retarded

>which are even less useful for making healthcare affordable
>WHY ISN'T THE GOVERNMENT CONTROLLING THE MARKET REEEEEEEEEE

Wrong.

The majority of college-educated whites and and a big majority of college-educated white males voted for Trump.

source: libcuck CNN itself

cnn.com/election/results/exit-polls

You don't get-away with bullshit on Sup Forums.

>1,872 shekels
>bronze plan

lol

>1 post by this ID

Will this faggot ever give up?

BUT WHAT IF REPUBLICANASDFASDFASKLDLADKJVOIAHVDVADV

>mmuhh regulations r bad
>gubmint get out my doctors office
Outed yourself as a cretin

>he doesn't like gov causing insurance premiums to skyrocket so he's bad
could you be any more retarded?

>Affordable Care Act
>actually ever affordable for most

The fact that city-dwelling liberal retards fell for this is truly amazing.

How is the ACA affordable? All it did was make Health Insurance mandatory and then the cost went up!

>muh obama
literally their argument

If you want universal healthcare in the U.S you have to do the following

>stick overweight people in mandatory weight loss camps
>deport the entire illegal immigrant population
>take everyone off welfare and put them to work on infrastructure

Taxing the top 1% of 100% of their income would only keep medicare going for 3 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=0e50fQLyebI

Friendly reminder that "educated" should always be enclosed by quotes.

i still don't think that'd be enough

Nice graphic lad, doesn't seem you understood it though
> 0.53 * 0.17 is greater than 0.51 * 0.20
Oops, I'm guessing we know which category you qualify for huh

>to democrats affordable healthcare is that which you are forced to buy, pay extra taxes for other faggots to get subsidized and with a skyrocketing price
Wow. Only a retard would be against that for sure.

also this. "educated" == "indoctrinated"

GOOD GOY

PAY FOR THE NEW CHEAPER GOVERNMENT MANDATED INSURANCE.

>almost lost health insurance thanks to obamacare
>liberals who don't have jobs and have rich mommies and daddies think I should be grateful
>Charlie Gard case proves the government will kill you for no reason if you give them control of healthcare
Can we have right wing death squads yet?

>taking more taxes than you give
>smart

A lot answered "other" because they'd be "literally Hitler" if they didn't.

I remember that one video asking people how they felt about obamacare vs the ACA

Maybe, I could just regurgitate talking points like a retard like you

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/feb/28/donald-trump/fact-checking-donald-trumps-claim-about-soaring-ob/

The sudden jump is due in part because portions of the law designed to keep costs artificially low have ended or didn’t work as originally intended.

Reinsurance kept premiums for high-cost policyholders low by transferring money to their plans. A program called risk corridors was designed to share money from profitable insurers with companies that lost money, but was targeted by Republicans.

Health care costs still are rising each year, though not as much as before the Affordable Care Act.

>unarchived shill
archive.is/SzLLK

doesnt the average USA citizen earn 10K a month trough?

>politifact

>doesnt the average USA citizen earn 10K a month trough?
lmao no

Average US citizen does not earn 10k a month, they're lucky to earn 15k a year my white friend.

health insurance premiums have gone up in like 48/50 states you fucking spastic
We don't want to spend so much fucking money for "affordable" health insurance

>didn’t work as originally intended.

>but was targeted by Republicans.

Lmao you catch me not pastebinning at least once a day norwaybro, I admire the perseverance. I'm a lazy phoneposter

Eat shit kike

Please explain

The average salary in the United States is like 55k a year.
Obviously it's different everywhere though. The average salary in my NJ town is closer to 150k-250k
probably 100k ever since all the low income blacks and south americans filled up the outskirts of the town

There's changes to be made, of course it needs tweaking. It would be nice if one party would be able to sit down at the table and be pragmatic instead of trying to unilaterally pass worse legislation as a replacement, right?

>educated whites vote democrat

educated white MALES vote overwhelmingly republican.

female suffrage was a mistake.

>ITS THE REPUBLICANS FAULT THAT ACA FORCED EVERYONE TO BUY INSURANCE AND OFFERED THIS SHIT GOV OPTION THAT CAUSED HOSPITALS/HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS TO JACK UP COSTS TO COVER THE LOSS FROM TREATING POOR NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
the left is this stupid

>let the fire set by obama burn it down
thats literally the plan at this point. Mostly because butt fucking gop niggers now

the 5th richest town in america is like 1 or 2 towns away from me with an average household income of $346,819

where as the poorest town in the united states is some shit town in arizona with an average household income of $9,491

Richest town in the country has an average household income of $444,374

As you can see it varies a lot

ignore all slide threads and sage in every field :) reminder there is no point in proving the same retarded claims wrong over and over again

>of course it needs tweaking
like total removal amiright

test

"Educated" whites have capital holdings and are inherently against a larger capital gains tax. Wonder who wants to raise that?

Truth
youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY

>be me
>super liberal
>study sociology
>get MA
>study fascism
>2015
>left becomes fascist

occupy democrats is literal propaganda.

OH YEAH? SO THEY'RE GOING TO VOTE FOR TRUMP NOW THEN? PIC RELATED! KEK!

My healthcare was affordable before obamacare you stupid faggot, now it isnt.

They're the most objective us politics fact-checker organization on the internet afaik, let me know if you can suggest something better

good propaganda has truth to it. OD is literally lefty spergs

Fpbp

Post your race, IQ, and who you voted for
I'll start:
>White
>162
>Hillary

My health insurance went up over 140% during Obamas 8 years. I voted for Gore and Kerry and I would rather have another 8 years of Bush than Obama.

dude....no

Bannon wants to raise taxes on individuals earning over 5mil to like %45 faggot. Ur prob one of those "bannon one the puppet master boogeyman" liberals. But u'll shrug this off like its nothing

>educated civilized whites
they just happen to be voting with retarded niggers. sure.

they aren't

Please argue what's wrong, and please use authoritative non-partisan sources

there is no objective fact checker

lmao it's more like 15-30k a year for most blue collar jobs

more

It probably became economically unfeasbale for them u fucking faggot. U prob scream share the wealth but never scream share the work. Kys

1 post by this ID

Only affordable for the people who don't have to pay for it. Meanwhile everyone else pays more. Remember to sage.

TBQH id rather be poor and live in a white area then live in a multiculti shithole like jew york

>tfw i wasnt born in salt lake city or in some missisipi christian compound

>ACA
>affordable health care
WUT

just look at this shit
>well yea thats right, but fuck trump

If it were really that fucking simple, do you think ANYONE would vote republican?
This is a weak shitty strawman at its worst.

Yet you demand bailouts for massive jnsurance corporations to keep obamacare alive lmao

YOUVE LITERALLY BECOME REPUBLICANS!!!

trump says exactly what they say
>THATS ONLY HALF TRUE

Is this is why all u foreign fags wanna come here? Fucking hell. Misinformation much?

FACT: the democrat party is the party of have-nots and do-nots. Make something of yourself and watch your tune shift overnight.

The DNC is over.

>WE DON'T WANT EQUALITY WHEN IT COMES TO TAXATION BUT DEMAND IT FOR EVERYTHING ELSE!!! OH YEAH WE WANT FREE HEALTHCARE TOO!!

>Friendly reminder that OP sucks cocks, and Democrats hate white people and blue collar workers.
This

They always chant share the wealth. But never share the work. Fucking faggots

That's pretty fucked desu

(((educated)))

The people who rule the Democrats
Are opposed to
The people who vote for the Democrats

yea i know. I admit, at one point i thought polifact was at least trying to be objective, but there are so many of these where they twist words around and take things out of context on purpose, always in favor of the liberal candidate