The duality of the jew

>1965
>jewish congressman emmanuel celler proposes (and passes) the 1965 immigration reform act which allows hordes of 3rd worlders to gain citizenship and effectively changes the face of America
>2017
>jewish white house aid stephen miller leads the fight for immigration reform, including the wall, the muslim ban, and the RAISE act

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they can be oour angle... or devil..

Zionist vs Communists

One good jew doesn't mean all jews are good

If it wasn't for ((( Emmanuel Cellar ))) my brown ass wouldn't be here.

One bad jew doesnt mean all jews are bad

The Jews don't care about their faith and you people make it about their faith. you are the dindus of the world. Stop emboldening the Jewry and just appreciate Steven for his ideas. If he deviates, he's fired. You are all such fucking degenerates it's ridiculous

>angle

Indeed they can.

"Jew" is a placeholder for "the evil secret society ones" like the Rose Cross Order and the kikes if course because it correlates

Just a random jew can easily be a good person, its just not likely.

>one

Good. You shouldn't be here. This nation was not created for you.

White is just a skin color

That means albino niggers are allowed in

I understand. Im never going back though. Guess it's better to live in this country as it is than to have it be better without me.

Thats nigger logic

Well to be fair the impetus behind the 1965 law was overturning an earlier 1924 law that restricted immigration by Southern Europeans and Jews.

Now that there is 0 chance Jewish immigration will ever be restricted again it makes sense to support having less immigration once again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924

Woah it's almost like they're people or something

> the importance of me overrides the risks to massive experimentation with the entirety of western demographics
What are you trying to argue with your narcissism? I'm from a part of white-but-not-white Europe that benefitted from the reforms, but it is falsities to imply that it was simply a choice between two types of immigration policy, that you'd never have had a chance to immigrate if that specific bill wasn't passed

browns are the footsoldiers of the left, an overall net negative impact on the foundations of american culture. the country shouldn't be thanking you for being here, you should be thanking it

its almost like Jews are different people and not a generic hive mind, who woulda thought?

Just trying to subvert the country as Obama left it. Par for the course.

Fortunately, we are too.

where there is shekkels to get, there is the jew.
simple as that.

Checked. Do invest some time and listen to William Cooper. Some call him controlled opp but then why did they kill him? Nah he says it like it is. The Assassins (muslim) the many different Mason-like cults such as Knights Templar, Ordo Templaris Orientalis, whatever they are named (Christian) as well as the final group that we all know and love. These together, and only those at the top, form the Grand Church of Mystery Babylon.
I understand skepticism and it is well warranted but it seems the top conspirators are "diverse" at least outwardly.

don't forget congreesman (((Jacob Javits))) from NYC. He has a civic center in NYC named for (((him)))... that is where Hillarys supporters were gathered on election night planning on celebrating her "victory" Several million illegal voters were supposed to have pushed her over the top and it was going to be celebrated at the (((Jacob Javits Center))),now that's arrogance

Would you support a new 1924 type bill that will revoke citizenship from anyone not northern European? If that means you and your senpai have to go back too?

sempai = f.amily

of course this was to keep (((communists -Marxists revolutionaries))) out of the USA and we know which (((group))) was responsible for that

Fuck off Karthik

I'd be curious about this man's actual ethnic makeup. I can't imagine a 100% jew being so pro-white and pro-western. Richard Spencer and Stephen Miller used to be friends at Duke Uni.

Such beautiful art

That's why you don't let us come, because we aren't leaving and you have to kill me first. Immigration is permanent. Blame your parents, not me.

Well no it was a reaction by Western European immigrants against Southern and Eastern European immigrants. Italians were discriminated against too in the 1924 law and are now largely unmentioned in immigration policy debates. From charts of immigration at the time we can see though that Southern European immigration was starting to decline anyways by the time the 1924 law was passed, and Asian and Latin American immigration had already started by 1965.

If the law had somehow restricted only Eastern Europeans who were not Jewish maybe the 1965 law would have never existed.

I'm not entirely sure why Miller would be in favor of restricting immigration to be honest but generally the arguments are that it harms the working class (of which he is of course not a part) by substituting lower value labor.

I mean that's what this is but far more subtle. Certainly an attempt to return to some of the elements of that 1924 law. Nativism has long been a dirty word.

I don't think an immigration law could keep out communists nor was that the primary purpose.

Israel will either be jewish or a democracy

You should leave though. Go make India great again

>Immigration is permanent.

In your fucking dreams maybe.

>have to kill me first
Lol i guarantee if someone pointed a gun at you, you would leave

Gee, it's almost....it's almost like Jews have different opinions on political matters just like every other ethnic group you cant lump into one basket.

>inb4 reddit is down the hallway, to the left

This guy has my faith until he cucks up which I sincerely hope he will not. The meme is far too realistic and practical to be mocked though. Playing both sides is their most ancient MO that we know of with any certaindy.

we assimilated some. the jews are us now.

Have controlled op Jews gone rouge? Are they trying to usurp power from the establishment Jews?

Jews in America are weird, there are some Jews that seem to hate the fact they are Jewish and actively bat for the other side. Roy Cohn called everyone "kikes" and hated associating with other Jews and worked tirelessly to take down the Jewish banking cartels by funding politicians who were against them.

It's really fucking weird

"Eastern European" particularly at that time was mostly Khazars. And we here on /pol know which (((religion))) Khazars converted to in 740AD, and which political system (((their))) co-religionist((( Karl Marx))) put forth for (((them))) to impose on what ever countries (((they))) occupied.

Cohn was mixed. he had Caucasian blood, blue eyes , lighter skin,

how about piece of glass? or pillars of salt?

All jews are neurotic messes. You'll never find a moderate one, it's either one extreme or the other

No one has checked these yet OP, but now I have.

>I understand. Im never going back though. Guess it's better to live in this country as it is than to have it be better without me.

GIBS ME DATS...WHITEY!!

The Jew is a complex creature. There are many different kinds.
>Orthodox Jew
>Religious Hypocrite
>Globalist
>Secular
>Kabbalah
>Hollywood
>Journalist
>Pedophile
>Zionist
>Communist
>College
>Homosexual
>Israeli
These are just some of the flavors the jews come in, most are mix-n-match.

maybe he would prefer not to go into an oven.

What's your point? Times change. Don't act like we don't have a serious problem on our hands. I wanted a race/civil war but this seems like an easier way to let you shitskins down.

>only one bad jew
fuckign kek'd

Cellar's an angel. Without him I wouldn't have my dual citizenship.

It's not like Khazars converted en masse. The Khazars nobles had fights over religion.

Should we adpot a system by which 'based Jews' can renounce their ties to Judaism and live among us? Not like they did in Span though, something smarter.

My issue with so called based Jews is that if they still practice Judaism, then they are still practicing a religion which is based on the subversion and genocide of other peoples. The tendency for such a thing to go sour over time, as has always happened in the past, is too large to overlook.