The_donald is better than Sup Forums now

>better memes
>less racist
>has BASED BLACK MAN
>gets their memes retweeted by the president
>gets ama with the president

how can Sup Forumstards even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Agreed. Nazi larper shills turned POL into a garbage dump. Once in awhile during happenings I come here but most of the time I spend on POL I spend in PTG and the_donald

>better memes
I wouldn't know. I don't go there.
>less racist
I enjoy racism.
>has BASED BLACK MAN
See above
>gets their memes retweeted by the president
So does /pol
>gets ama with the president
Post a link. I don't believe you.

Good. GTFO.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/

>1 year ago
Just as I suspected. This happened while he was still a candidate.

You Reddit faggots ruined Sup Forums please feel free to leave

DELET THIS

FU WHITEY KIKE NIGGER CHINK BEANER

's right. Sounds good! I'm off, to r/t_d. Everyone who thinks this is a good idea, come with me!

They even wrote stuff that was introduced to congress.

Oh look the shills are raiding again

SAGE

>better memes

You mean baby boomer quality images with watermarks? Or teh ones they rip off of Sup Forums and watermark for muh fake internetz points

>less racism
ha this is pol fuck off
>bAsEd BlAcK mEn
hahahahahaha fucking coal burning cucks

I understand people being faggots IRL. People fear for losing their jobs if they say wrongthink. they fear being socially alienated. I understand.

But why the fuck would anyone willingly choose to be a faggot on the internet? Why would you, of your own volition, mentally cuck yourself by going to reddit when you are on a place as free as the fucking internet?

Look at this white nigger

>implying Trump didn't have an AMA on pol

I have some news for you my dear little new friend... wish I had the cap on I'm mobile. He was a he dog whistled in it the next video he made. He answered a question about KFC and said look in my next video for the number four. In the NEW video at 4:44 if you freeze framed it, it was a pic of Trump with KFC. Bannon told him about this place.. the guy who runs Breitbart that pol memes IRL in their reporting.

Maybe some other user has it.

>The_donald is better than Sup Forums now

NOPE ITS NOT

Shitty design
1-Main comment
1.1-First comment (ordered by vote) to main comment.
1.2-Second comment (ordered by vote) to main comment.
1.2.1-First commend(ordered by vote) to second comment (when ordered by vote) to the main comment.
Then there are shitty reddit admins that block and fuck with stuff.

Then you have the fact that saying a post is bad automatically tell you think the post should be hided, or when you want to say a post should not be hided it will also tell the post is good.
Sup Forums is better, better than Sup Forums, only if they removed ids and country flag (allowing fake country flags was first step, good)
and also made captchas temporary (when the thread is created, it pick the current captcha formula, and the formula change each 2 hours, your captcha use the formula of the thread you posted), this way you will ONLY use captchas when NEEDED, because you wont be able to reuse later.