Trump should make pedophelia a federal, capital crime

Most Americans support the death penalty for pedophiles. We should draft a bill to make pedophelia a federal capital offense like treason and terrorism in the USA to force Democrats to argue against it. Get the pizzagate fucktards to meme this into reality. Hashtag #death2pedos.

it's too easy to plant CP on peoples computers

In about 100 years it might actually be for a short amount of time, wait till the right wing extremism.

I'll be sure to kill kids after I rape them now. Punishment's the same either way.

Are you stupid? Pedophelia is the act, not pictures. How the fuck is this not obvious from my post? Are all Americans retarded now? They were smarter on this board back in 2012, when this board was whiter.

>ancuck

You will be the first to die.

yes, yes, goyim!
girls under 30 years of age should be touched by white males because this is bad!
remember the six gorillion!

Pedophilia is not an act you fucking retard, child molestation is the act

This would result in the execution of a substantial number of Muslim men if it were implemented in Germany.

I want this, have my bump.

Also Jews will get mad because their precious mohels won't be allowed to suck foreskin anymore.

Obviously there would be an exception for religion reasons, that's their culture and we need to respect that out of deference to the 8 million of G-d's Chosen People who were also unjustly persecuted for their beliefs.

No policy decision would drive the dems to assassinate Trump faster

No, Child molesters are the ones that do the act.

Paedophiles are the ones that watch cp and groom children's private.

I suggested that a while ago. In fact they should make it part of the con ass iturion before liberals take over the majority

>Hi. I'm an ESL jungle monkey. Let me tell you about your language.

Good. The more chaos, the better.

Actually I learned english first.

Why did you fuck up the English in your post then?

Cheese pizza?

And less likely to be caught desu

Isn't it already?