youtube.com/watch?v=zQdR3AIhg-c
youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_911_170.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumped from the grave due to the retarded image lmao

Nice VPN too

absolute madman

VPN? wut

Muslims with cardboard cutters hijacked a commercial plane and crash it with professional precision into the WTC, obviously.

They used energy weapons and mini nukes to bring them down

HOLY SHIT IS THAT PIC REAL!!!?!/?!/1/1??!/

It's just a hoax. It never happened.

I have a cousin that was picnicking near the plane crash in Shanksville, PA He assured me that yes, Muslims with box cutters did hijack those planes

Israel and Mossad definitely had nothing to do with it...

Israel did it

Who got blamed?
Afghanistan and Iraq two countries who refused to have a Rothschild central bank

What changed after America invaded Iraq and Afghanistan and installed new leaders?

They both got Rothschild owned central banks

Who are the only three countries in the world without a central bank?
North Korea Iran and Cuba
Who do you think will be the next country to taste democracy?

investigate 3/11.
youtube.com/watch?v=zQdR3AIhg-c

youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0 Remember when we had real journalism.

Yes yes I do

israel did it

>Jews
>666

Can confirm this checks out

Bit 3/11 ist actually a hapoening (Madrid trains bombing)

Yes, source -
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_911_170.htm

i believe the mini nuke theory
israel did the same thing at fukushima

"TERRORISM

There was a discussion of terrorism. Terrorism would be used widely in Europe and in other parts of the world. Terrorism at that time was thought would not be necessary in the United States. It could become necessary in the United States if the United States did not move rapidly enough into accepting the system. But at least in the foreseeable future it was not planned. And very benignly on their part. Maybe terrorism would not be required here, but the implication being that it would be indeed used if it was necessary. Along with this came a bit of a scolding that Americans had had it too good anyway and just a little bit of terrorism would help convince Americans that the world is indeed a dangerous place ... or can be if we don't relinquish control to the proper authorities."

>CGI PLANES
>MSM WAS INVOLVED
>MSM JEWS ARE REPONSIBLE FOR 9/11

>>MSM WAS INVOLVED

NOT SHIT

Is there someone that at the same time think 9/11 conspiracies are real and that mainstream usa medias arent involved?

What am I looking at?
I see WTC in the distance and explosion. Sorry Brit bro I'm an idiot

yah, i dont get it also

What about Syria?

Steel turning into DUST

Have a look at this website it explains it all - bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_911_170.htm

Why? There is no redpilling to be done. FBI released official documents claiming it was Saudi Arabia.
So why did we go to war with Iraq?
Bush complies with the Jews, of course.
Simple.

Inside job there is proof of it in youtube showing that shit that burns through metal and the building just happen to collapse right where the sparks where coming from. 100% inside job

Lol this tattoo.

yeah because the front of the plane wouldn't be flattened a bit after hitting a building or anything.

Oy vey!