In the future, what will people from Aztlán be called?

In the future, what will people from Aztlán be called?

americans

spics

Canadians

>have three daughters
>they all end up being whores

chicANO

hopefully extinct

Aztecah, perhaps. It is Nahuatl for "people from Aztlán", as Aztlán itself is Nahuatl. That's if we're adhering strictly to Classical Nahuatl. Modern Nahuatl's rules might invite a Spanish demonymic suffix to the unchanged word "Aztlán", or in a more farfetched case, an English such suffix. As the Nahuatl word "Aztecah" is too similar to the word "Aztec", being used to refer to the old empire and people, a new demonym would be warranted to distinguish between the old and new lands.

"Aztláni" may sound like it works, but it is too Turkic, and therefore not appropriate; all the -istan countries use the suffix -i to denote demonyms (Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, etc.). Maybe in English, a simple "Atzlanish" might work. "Aztlanic" sounds a tad too archaic.

An interesting topic, nonetheless.

Aztlan will never happen, The RAISE act will increase European/Anglo immigration while cutting third world immigration entirely. America will probably become more whiter when time goes on.

OP, stop spamming these spic whores.

God damn monkey I came here literally to post this.

Wall apes

beaners

sorry. i forgot we need the approval of the superior jewish american. spare me master.

Men and women, not cucks and whores.

I am not American because i say i am. I am American because the sovereign, the globally recognised leader and regulators of my country says so. If you deny my American status you are by extension against the government and hence the sovereign itself.

I will not repeat the same argument to you again.

I wonder if people will reply to this.

nerd

you look very american anyway

thank you friend, try not to get turned into soup

what's their instagram(s)?

memes aside, what the fuck goes on here?

Yeah stop spamming these girls. It be a lot better if you could give sauce.

genocide, mostly.

t. Uneducated Burger.

bait. saged

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

Give me a name goddammit.

martinez twins

Americans.

Aztlantecas or Aztlantecatls just like the native Mexican tribes

Californians (CalEXIT will happen)

Wouldn't aztlanish be too Germanic sounding?

Your optimism is precious. I hope youre right, but youre making some pretty big assumptions.

Maids and gardners. Just like now.

Mongrel Trash / Mongrel Whores

Extinct.

They want white dick at least

Kek

Why do you post this every day?

Imaginary. Aztlan usurpers want land that is rightful Deseret clay.

>In the future, what will people from Aztlán be called?

Manfaced trannies.

Spics.

subhumans

Thundercock.

Never happen. It would be political suicide for leftards.

If it actually is passed in California and not ratified by the other states, National Guard will invade.

White.

back to mexico stay in mexico.