NW Washington is shrouded in smoke...

NW Washington is shrouded in smoke. Could you faggots please take a moment from doing drugs and shitposting to put out your fucking forest fire?

no

We will let the forest fires burn thank you very much, and be thankful for the slight temperature drops over there.

FPBP

The smoke is from Canada. Fuck you.

Whats the point? Global warming is a myth anyway

Nah eat shit.

no

If you put out the fire, it wins.
Canada can't let that fire win, eigh buddy?

Also if you really want less smoke in your air, maybe give us a hand to tell these NGOs to fuck off, and stop pocketing any donations they get. Maybe then we will have a great fire, then you won't have to worry about another smokey air in the next 2 or 3 years

Maybe if we're lucky it will spread to the rest of Washington.

also this.

Sorry I was too high to notice

WHERE EVER I GO I MUST ALSO BURN

You realize that outside of Seattle and King County the State is decently red, right? Eastern Washington and parts of NW Washington like Lynden are far to the right.

no fuck you

no this

Maybe just Seattle, then. If it spread there and nowhere else, I'd be happy.

>when you fight the fire, the fire wins
burgers can't even into fire fighting tactics, let alone strategy

I live in Vanocuver. In the afternoon the sky turns a bright orange. Its really neat.

use ur burger fans to blow it away

*SSIIIIPPPPPPP*

weed smoke, nigga

As if Vancouver wasn't enough of a hellhole. The Chinese are burning down your Great Green Wall.

Better yet we'll blow all you leafs away

FUCKING CANKEKS GET OFF MY BOARD

You put out your fires first faggot.

A little maple smoke in your burgers won't hurt.

Anyone going to point out how ironic this is coming from a country who wants to destroy their own EPA?

Not like they can sell the wood to anyone anyways.
Canada probably torched it for the insurance money.

>Could you faggots please take a moment from doing drugs and shitposting to put out your fucking forest fire?
>Fire in the far northern mountains of BC
Natives live there. The purge was a long time coming.

If I buy an American car in Canada, like a chevy or ford, I can't bring it back to the USA because it will fail the emissions tests.

Where is your "sorry eh," fucking leaf burners

Nope. We have to put up with your pollution so eat shit.

Kamloops faggot here. Properly smokey. Yesterday I was able to stare at the sun. It was pink!

>Sun was pink
>all gonna die
>seriously it's smelly

Ya know I could always take delight in the thought of native-niggers burning to death, but at the same time the NGOs are still robbing people like the Clinton Foundation.

How right wing is Kamloops I never get up to the Okanogan? A lot or a little more than Van?

its pretty goddamn center. or at least from my experience their

Still better than the Lower mainland, which is full of chinks, and has a massive housing bubble, with everyone competing for a Tim Hortons job.

Maple syrup pls with a side of we mcown your country in the future

Can't outsource to pajeetland. Work too expensive.. Let the fire burn

>white flight is starting
>bought before the boom
>I'm laughing on .28 acres

It's not overly right but a lot of white people are disenfranchised and ditching the coast. I'm a contractor and where I buy a certain supply the fella just moved up and told me he doesn't want his daughter to be a minority in Abby. I also just this morning saw a degenerate with an SS tattoo on his forehead and swastika back of left arm.

>faggot
>fuher would not be pleased
>signs
>things are changing
>the interior is getting redpilled
>buy guns

Sorry that you're such a faggot, eh?

>Kamloops to Williams Lake
>far north BC
>mountainous

We are free to do what we want to our country, in our country. Stop being party pooper world police impeding on others freedoms.

>Could you faggots please take a moment from doing drugs and shitposting to put out your fucking forest fire?

We're still waiting for the Africans to come with their fire beating sticks.

Oh my god, did you hear about the nigger that stole a turtle from a zoo in New York? Blacks in Canada, how are they?

I was wondering why the fuck it was so hazy and smoggy in Seattle suburbs today

Yeah that was OP's entire point, genius

ha, almost forgot about that.

no but really, im sitting here at work staring across Bellingham and seeing more smoke than a snoop dog music video.

i now need an edit of the satellite picture with snoop dog.

>Oh my god, did you hear about the nigger that stole a turtle from a zoo in New York? Blacks in Canada, how are they?

I've not been around many. We don't seem to have any areas like Detroit, Chicago or Baltimore, but the most violent big city slums are still full of Blacks and there's plenty of shootings there.

Only countries with a number by their name get to talk shit

Blacks only really exist in universities and Toronto. The "niggers" of Canada are aboriginals, but they are low energy. I mean, they don't even kill non-aboriginals. They kill their own women and selves.

>MUH DICK: Nuke Edition

t. bought $200,000 worth of $40 puts on WTI at $43 with 3-7 weeks to expiry right before May 1 2016 fire right after Doha OPEC debacle

price spiked to $50 and vol fell through the roof due to Trudeau letting the fire burn and bringing in 300 niggers who had never used hoses or water

>The fire spread across approximately 590,000 hectares (1,500,000 acres) before it was declared to be under control on July 5, 2016. It continues to smoulder, and may not be fully extinguished until later in 2017. It is suspected to be caused by humans in a remote area 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) from Fort McMurray, but no official cause has been determined to date.

>Australia, Israel, Mexico, the Palestinian Authority, Russia, the Republic of China, and the United States offered international assistance in battling the fire, though the offers were turned down by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. Trudeau said that while the offers were appreciated, they were unnecessary as firefighters from other Canadian provinces were gaining control of the situation.[50][51] South Africa sent 301 firefighters at the request of the Canadian Interagency Forest Fire Centre at the end of May.[52] The firefighters were trained during the month of April at a boot camp, in order how to learn to use special hoses instead of the leather padded wooden sticks known as "firebeaters" they typically use in their home country due to a lack of water.[53] Less than a week after being deployed, the South Africans went on strike over a wage dispute and were demobilized.

>Australia, Israel, Mexico, the Palestinian Authority, Russia, the Republic of China, and the United States offered international assistance in battling the fire, though the offers were turned down by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

The fire could have been put out in 1-2 weeks, tops.

>Worst flood in a century earlier this year
>Worst forest fire in over 50 years
>Thousands displaced, hundred of millions in damages
>Colleges, universities and arenas housing people
>Multiple highways closed, some towns are having food and gasoline shortages
>Niggers are looting and setting fires, not enough police to stop them
>August heatwave just going to make things worse
>meanwhile, glorious leader is busy going to parades and giving blowjobs to cowboys
>Finally shows up in BC
>gib money to red cross pls

BTW reminder this is probably a coverup by the government, and that the fires are probably being set in protest of the Green party and NDP forming a coalition and taking power, putting the Green party in power when they werent elected.

Canadian lightning

If OP's post was the broad side of a barn, you couldn't hit it with a .22 at 50 feet.

I'm from Anacortes and I say RAKE THEM ALL!

If you put the fire out it wins.

They only really exist (in significant numbers, you'll probably have at most 10-20 in places like Caledon/Orangeville) in universities and diversity shitholes like toronto

they're the same as the ones down there though

Reminder that they had like 200 fires before the rain, and about 15 were being set every day in patches. Reminder that after the rain, they still had 140, and still gained about 15 a day. Reminder that people are setting these fires, and the government admits it. Reminder this is not because of lightening. Reminder that this is more likely someone in BC angry that the Green party is in power in a coalition, and this is their way of punishing greens.

The fire last year was started by Russia or Venezuela because they were terrified the price was about to collapse again (which it was, but the Venezuelan revolution was delayed because of it. It had multiple ignition points and was done by a professional team who had expertise in how forest fires spread and weather patterns. It was started in such a way as to avoid loss of life (giving Fort McMurray time to evacuate), but just in the right direction so oil sand projects would have to be temporarily shut-in. Multiple public accounts by veteran forest fire fighting experts concluded it was lit on purpose. Likely HALO-dropped Spetnaz from the North from Russia with special accelerants who did the job.

Cuckdeau won't admit it because he's a fucking cuck and a literal traitor.

And again, set in patches. Its not an accident when 7 fires are set all in one small area.

It's smokey in Oregon too from their fires.

>American education

eh bud sorry.

>Using Safrican nogs was dumb and hilariously backfired, but no chance that thing was being stopped in a week. It burned down Fort McMurray on day three

We turned down Russian water bombers. We didnt even run our own, because of global warming and it costs too much fuel.

Jesus fuck, is that a real tweet? It can't be real.

Not totally put out, but keep in mind he even told out of province volunteers to fuck off so he could bring in his virtue signalling experiment. You think he planned that in a day? Those niggers came 3 weeks in and he worked on it for at least 2 weeks. Offers of help were coming in non-stop meanwhile.

if Treasondeux even accepted help from one of those nations and their water bombers and skilled forest fire fighters they could have easily burnt out the areas around the oil projects and had them restart within 2 weeks tops, not the months it took for production to restart fully again.

By the way, Canada's fucking imports didn't drop the entire time; Canada has tens of millions of barrels in storage at Hardisty.

It's not, but that was his thinking. He's lucky his virtue signalling didn't literally cost lives. Although I'm certain he doesn't realize he made a mistake.

Oh it did, lots of people committed suicide after losing their homes and everything inside. Lots of firefighters got sick battling the fire and many were injured because of Trudeau's negligence in not accepting help due to his fucking mental illness.

Trudeau's only goal is to be admired. He can never be wrong, and the only thing that matters is that he feels "good" inside and that others admire him. If people get fucked over, he doesn't care unless they admire him.

He's definitely mentally ill, his mother is Bipolar 1 which is like 50% inheritable. One of his (half?) brothers is Bipolar 1 or schizo I believe as well

>Trudeau's only goal is to be admired. He can never be wrong, and the only thing that matters is that he feels "good" inside and that others admire him. If people get fucked over, he doesn't care unless they admire him.

And his father is probably died of diverticulitis in squalid communist Cuba

no

Just getting lit, senpai.

yep, just yep. its not wrong : (

Pure Coincidence Alberta

Its just a other reason to have fun with water

well to be fare americas minute man 3 test didnt go according to plan and it may have caused a fire in the pacific northwest which if this test is a indicator of americas accurateness in a war with russia/china we will nuke europe and south america

i can see the pentagon trying to play it off now "see thats what we do to people who did nothing and are our allies. do you still wana play these games commies?"~ petagon officials 2032

That's a fucking shop in Vancouver not nearly that orange

>>Only burgers and leafs.

How much do you suppose one of those appartments costs in those highrises?

Lmao

Maybe stop all those Haitians from seeking asylum here

Love visiting lynden

Easily $1500/mo for a shitty studio apartment.

So about three fiddy in Freedom Dollars

You know burger, I'd love the exact same thing. I cant even see the fucking mountain side and its only 2km away. Maybe if our government wasnt so worried about fucking diversity hires, they'd hire men actually eager to put those fucking fires out.

BLACKED

Ya it's a whole different world from Vancouver but takes me 45-50 mins to get to. I went to a Trump rally there the people were really nice. I sometimes take the day to go and eat breakfast there and fill up on gas.

Sorry, but they don't make hybrid airtankers, fair trade water, and none of the liberal arts colleges have either flight lessons or fire science programs.
Additionally, someone threw monkey wrenches into the turboprop air intakes on the C-130s, and the ground crews are on strike due to the overrepresentation of White, cisgendered males amongst the air traffic controllers and pilots, but it will all be okay.
You see, university students are planning on forming a human chain in front of the fire, and antifa are planning on throwing rocks and using pepper spray if the fire doesn't check its privilege.

Live in Vancouver ite fucked here