OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNLTbPy0idg
socialmatter.net/2017/05/21/not-youth-radicalization-prison-culture/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw white genocide is real

WE

NO DON'T SHUT IT DOWN KEEP GOING!!!

Eventually one of these deep-thinkers is going to ask WHY all of the educated, well-spoken successful people seem to be moving in the same direction. Well-spoken and learned people are the future, Britni.

>educated bigot

what does that mean?

Miller for President

oy vey i wonder if one of them would be that trade prosecutor

>Bigot
So sick of this word

Isn't that exactly what Trump stands for?

If whites fall for this we are doomed.

>tfw not well spoken or very educated or own a suit
>tfw i cant be a white nationalist anymore

Yes, this is why they will lose in 2018 and 2020.

Even independents who leaned democrats lean right now.

mfw the feral left embraces being poorly educated and uneducated.

Someone really needs to buy Miller a double-breasted suit with wide lapels kek.

trim blap doop dah deep dip boohgee fuhg guh cuh trip bluh doop skat blee piddy muhfuggn ass bix nood nigga trill

LOL
/POL IRREVOCABLY BTFO

>And more

dat messaging

Oy vey, the Dems are NatSoc now?

Something has to be done about these uppity negroes.

How is this possible? We all know Trump's supporters are ignorant knuckle dragging white trash.

Could be worse, it could be a bunch of vicious, badly dressed terrorists like Antifa.

oy vey, anudda shoa

The only people that says Jews are white are libs and Jews when theyre trying to con you.

Someone who can articulate eloquently and in a convincing manner what every single white man in America feels deep down.

If Jews are white then they need to reverse fucking course or they are fucked.

jew is now white nationalist is she /ourgal/?

And he doesn't like Trump?

>when jews BTFO themselves

> US want to pick best immigrants, by making sure you speak proper english and possess skills or degrees that are actually needed

> Niggress : you're litteraly a white supremacist.

Dude what ?

Is Switzerland a white supremacist country since we already apply this kind of policies ?

if Jews are white then how can you be antisemitic given that you can't be racist against white people?
>thinkingemoji.jpg

This is the first time I've ever seen a guy get hated on for being educated enough to know the history of the Statue of Liberty.

Da wypipo b more smart dan we is, nigga, fuggin racis ass ghost face honky cracka muthafuckas

relevant

I wish he were still alive...

She sounds so fucking wet

The kind of kike that supports multiculti and open borders wants to see the jewish ethnicity dissapear as much as the others ever since Marx.

yes

fucking mountain nazis REEEEEEEEEEEE

kek

Stephen Miller stated a fact. You know who else stated that fact? White supremacists. Checkmate Drumpf.

it just give trump opportunity to up his game

I thought they wanted goys to disappear that way the only whites left would be Jewish.

>Dude what ?
>Is Switzerland a white supremacist country

What'?

White nationalist/black nationalist alliance must return.

One goal, two people.

I don't want to live in a country with these people any more, can we get a divorce already?

stop learning the truth

>mfw the Democrats treat Drumpf like Hitler but then form a platform identical to his brand of America First

The winning is great lads

>democrats are now running on Trumps campaign

sure they are, fucking cocksuckers.

mfw white block groups aren't the one burning cities and assaulting people.

WE

>oy vey facts are reacist goy

Miller is the third most common Jewish surname.
/threaded

>race isn't biological
>race is cultural
>race changes

Does that mean I can say I'm a black man if I start listening to RMB?

Well, how white is Switzerland? Remember, South Africa is white supremacist.

Checked.

This is how you know this cunt has never met an actual white nationalist.

t. kike

>something something reviewbrah

Shitskins think they're entitled to come here, not speak our language, not adapt, hate everything we stand for, attack us at will, commit crime with no penalty, and ultimately have us pay for their existence. When we deny them this, they become rabid poop-apes.

B-b-but I thought it was just rural and suburban retards

Where can I learn the art of hiding my power level? I'm a sperg who is dangerously close to getting spotted. Please help!

This is a description of the process, but not a rebuttal.

Then again, she's an actual African from Africa and not a child of slaves raised in an American shithole, so maybe she agrees with it.

My dream job is to be in a RWDS

The most wrong thing in modern white society is for a white person to want to enforce white exclusivity. Who has taught whites and everyone else to be so hateful and afraid of white people. The vast majority of them are so good that they punish themselves and other whites for crimes that non of them committed.

Those at fault are primarily from two groups of people. Jewish Masters and white enforcers. White people, these two groups are the only two you should focus on right now. Without Jewish Masters, the anti white movement can not think clearly. Without the white enforcers, the anti white movement can not fight effectively.

Challenge these two groups to put niggers, spics and new immigrants in their own homes. Call them racist when they refuse. Then say, "One law for the masters another for the slaves. Just like we thought."

>when we deny them this they scream "racist" at the top of their lungs, blow their rape whistle, make a scene, post a series of defamatory tweets about it, and piss and moan until they get their way.

fixed

How can we make them scream louder? The more they attack ordinary white people the better it is. I just checked Salon.com twenty seconds ago and they're not freaking out. I'm disappointed.

The best part is that article was written by a kike.
You've got to do something about your people if you don't want them gassed, m80.

>knowing history is racist
only a matter of time these percocet addicts OD

She's right, Jews are white now (when it suits them).

pretend you're joking.

>tfw educated jewish white nationalist bigot

Ban niggers.
Ban women from being able to vote or have public opinions.
Ban kikes.

We will then have paradise.

>unintentionally telling the world the KKK got its act together and doesn't run around lynching anymore
HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN THEY BE HOLY SHIT HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd say she's spot on, yet leaves out the role of (((Buzzfeed))), (((Vice))), and other millennial, cultural marxist news media in the radicalization of White Men.

Had they not forced so much third wave feminism and critical race theory down young people's throats, the Liberal left would still have an upper hand.

This has been my favorite day

Like this

>well-spoken

Stephen Miller is a stuttering antisocial autist but I guess for African-American standards that's "well-spoken"

we /darkenlightenment/ now

God I love Rockwell so much
youtube.com/watch?v=uNLTbPy0idg

America should never have accepted that damned statue from France

>dark enlightenment
Sounds like something a fedora would say but I like it

This.

if you say you are an ethnic nationalist it can help bypass the filter people have with "white nationalist" and help deflect allegations of supremacy

They fell for the racists are dumb meme when in fact pattern recognition is a sign of high iq

It's like she's THIS close to getting woke to the Merchants but then she ascribes that to "wypipo" instead

kek

>KNOWLEDGE IS RACISM

LOL

It can't be helped at this point. I'll just offer to sterilize myself in exchange for a pardon on the Day of the Oven.

>Full statement is basically just 'ur stoopid" with no rebuttal
I thought Jews were smart?

Here is what they're not understanding:

socialmatter.net/2017/05/21/not-youth-radicalization-prison-culture/

Exactly. What they don't get is that we weren't radicalized by these right wing intellectuals. We were radicalized by the problems of daily life, and it was the right wing intellectuals who were able to actually offer an explanation, and hopefully solutions. And it's not a huge leap of faith, because most of them are simply working off traditional models.

We know the systems we want to implement have merit because they were used by pretty much every successful human civilization for all of history. This is what liberals do not understand. Their model for how the world should work is purely intellectual, and was thought up by a bunch of Jews in the late 1800s. They think that our system is some arbitrary theory because THEIR system is. But our system is actually just going back to the methods of societal organization that everyone thought was normal before the French Revolution, and that most people still thought of as normal before 1940.

Hell, Emma Lazarus believed her Sephardic Jews were superior to the Ashkenazis and wanted them to stay put in east Europe

>fellow white people
Has a non-Jew ever used this phrase?

>stuttering antisocial autist

more or less than you? I'd like to see you speak in public

>tfw i live long enough to see even my enemies become literal nazis

It only took 10 years of crying about fat losers in basements to go directly to educated well spoken people in suits.

What progress.

When will they figure out the left is completely responsible for the swing right? They had the entirety of the west by the balls and they won on every fucking topic, including a whole overton window shift.

It's starting to get old the racist Nazi card being called for absolutely everything the left disagrees with. I see the word all over Facebook and twitter and n the news. It's insane the word is meaningless.

Just educate yourself on the common rebuttals and beat them if they call you out and quickly follow up with how you don't really want to discuss politics.

>Anne Frank Center
>Steven Goldstein

>>KNOWLEDGE IS RACISM

You say that as a joke, but they unironically believe this.