Whites are fags

Whites are fags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
u.teknik.io/phjfX.webm
u.teknik.io/aQ1fg.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>niggers think playing a debate of attrition means they win
literally not surprised one bit.

History proves otherwise

saged

Read a book, its obvious that you whites do this shit ever since the slave days

Is this really what this board has devolved to?

op, read a book you coon

It's called hostorically accurate facts. Whotes always resort to saying white supremacist talking points when they lose a debate to a stong person of color

>slave days
Daily reminder
African blacks were complicit in the slave trade with Europeans. Subsaharan Africa was impenetrable due to disease so the only way whites could get slaves was to buy them from the native Africans consent

>niggers
>logic

She sucks her niggas dick while her kids watch, calling rasicst to everyone, when they tell her to stop her chimpouts.
Why do people bite the hand that feeds them, i will never know.

Saying nigger to blacks that arent being niggers is the equivalent of MUH DICKing like a nigger

Saying nigger wins you the argument though

So niggers have refuted this image then?

Blacks have higher crime rate and beieve thier skin color is why thier oppressed

Race war?
Race war.

If we're so awful then why are you concerned with debating us and proving us wrong. Just move to a first world black country where like minded PoC elites can share wisdom with one another.

kek

Niggers are a cancer.

sage

Why yes, actually, a strong and independent person of color managed to debunk the entire thing in only one sentence.
"das racist"
Check mate, whiteys.

das rayciss

sage

Sage, put down the crack pipe and pick up a book Nigger, you're retarded.

>niggers
>debate

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

>stupid whiteys cant compete

The first slave owner in America was black, fag.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

>whites have the power to shutdown an entire argument just by saying nigger
wow, niggers must be weak

u.teknik.io/phjfX.webm

u.teknik.io/aQ1fg.webm

>Sup Forums will never be able to fight an argument against the superior black intellect
HOLY SHIT XD

This is like a Family Guy joke.

>u.teknik.io/aQ1fg.webm
>i tell you da fucking troof
How do they expect us to take them seriously when they can't even speak fucking english

>Niggers give Whitey a magic word of power
>Complains when Whitey uses it

I can see a really great southpark episode being able to be made about this

Sounds like pol

>pol
go back to funnyjunk underage

>cant form a counter argument
whitey, come back when you can participate in a debate please

This is such a low energy shill post

Its a 'hate-fact'. We need to meme this shit into the lexicon.

who are these white people that lose arguments to blacks? it's so fucking easy to deconstruct negroid talking points, there's no good reason to ever let one of these "people" beat you in a game of wits

but i assume no one actually lost an argument to these niggers and they just think they win them in their minds

>>stupid whiteys cant compete
>an argument

Sup Forums starts by using nigger
faggot

It seems so

>Whites are fags
Actually it turns out that mostly nonwhites are the fags.

>first world black country
Lmao that's a good one user.

towson university holy shit i got my bachelor's from there!! hahaha

a counter argument to the man in the video. listen whitey i know you are slow, but you need to try a little harder to keep up.

Think on this for a moment. Blacks are now trying to state that if whites run out of arguments, they call them a nigger. That implies that to them, being called a nigger is nothing but child's play. Therefore, using the word nigger is not actually offensive to them, except when whites do it. The double standard is so fucking obvious, and someone should retweet this bitch about how obvious it is.

Weird question but is there any good girl on girl hentai with lolis like that? Video only though.

you don't have to pretend to be on the left after your first post in this thread

>nigger trips over his own words
>'ur stupid'

Good job nigger, really opened my eyes.

You can't "deconstruct their talking points". They're usually too stupid to refute. I've tried it. Common knowledge may as well be esoteric minutiae to them. Try arguing abstract concepts with people incapable of it, using the vocabulary of a 9 year old. In the end, all you can say in frustration is "you're just a fucking nigger."

For a friend...not for me or anything

This.

I have no patience for genuine dumbassery you niggers, so instead of trying to get you to understand why you're fucking retarded, it's easier for me to just call you a nigger.

white guys have too much primo white pussy to get at. it naturally retards faggery, the pristine aryan qts.

Just forget I said it... It was stupid anyway.... Dumb friend ya know...

you are an illiterate retard.

Black people when you tell them they weren't kangz

>Niggers
>Proving logic over argumentation
Literal fake news