Wat?

Wat?

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/authors/Connelly-Jews.html
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Missouri
youtube.com/watch?v=VmMlsps9iOc
youtube.com/watch?v=Gkpr1btb1Ak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a shitty notification on a vanity product, but that's not important right now.

Kek

Fuck can Indiana get one? All the chimps from Chicongo drive through our gentrified cities and drive down property value

they should issue it for every state desu

niggers are hyperbolic children.

There's a lot of black ppl in Missouri, so blacks should not relax there.

Well you see due to astronomically high black crime stats on top of population levels blacks are at an elevated risk of being killed by... other blacks. It's actually kinda fair warning.

>Completely fuck up a state
>Bail
>THIS STATE BE RACIST, YO! VISIT AT YO OWN RISK, NIGGA!

isnt pissouri like 70% black anyway?

how is this possible?

Wish they'd declare a travel a emergency in my state. Hell declare it an active war zone to get rid of all these coons.

its like 10% at best and most of the black people basically live in self segregated shitholes

t.missourifag

No just st louis

theoccidentalobserver.net/authors/Connelly-Jews.html

>The NAACP was a Jewish organization, run by a board with no black representatives. . . Harold Cruse [said it was created] 'to fight anti-Semitism by remote control.'"

former Missourian here, fake news is the best news

that's what I thought....
wtf is going on

Nobody cares, NAACP. Nobody cares.

There's a high risk they get shot by other "people of color" in St. Louis. They should issue similar travel advisories for Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit, and so on.

if this is the case then every city with a nigger ghetto should have a travel advisory

You should google the founding members of the NAACP

You will smirk

come home white man realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Missouri

And how did Missouri get so lucky?

Its because of some law the governor signed that made it harder for minorities to abuse lawsuits under discrimination.
IE this guy wont hire me because im black.

>not Mississippi

must be warning about east st louis WHICH IS FILLLED WITH NIGGERS OF COLOR

Hell with the NAACP

MOfriend here, what did we do to deserve the blessing of fewer niggers?

There are very little black people outside of stl

hahahahaha

>NAACP issues travel warning
>no nigs to nog
>Missourri becomes greatest state overnight
>walnuts activated

It's nice when they discredit themselves, although this isn't as stupid as the SPLC calling Maajid Nawaz an "anti-Muslim extremist".

common sense discrimination lawsuit requirements, naacp mad because now they have to prove discrimination was the reason for being fired instead of it being assumed as true because they claimed it

I love living in missouri. Im like 40 min outside saint louis and most people my age hate niggers. even the women!

East St. Louis is in Illinois though.

these faggots are stupid

I have wanted to live in Missouri since seeing this image.

Underrated

Where were you when the NAACP became a joke?
>I was on my computer

How is Saint Louis? I live like 4 hours or so away, so I've never been. I've wanted to go for a while now
>t. Kansas City fag

>NAACP warns blacks not to go to one of the blackest states in the country

How do I get my state on that list?

So they didn't issue one when there was the Nightmare On Burton Street?

youtube.com/watch?v=VmMlsps9iOc

Toppest kek.

St. Louis is one of the worst places on the planet. A once beautiful, powerful, thriving city destroyed by sprawl and degeneracy. The gentrified husk is an open wound. Avoid at all costs.

>t. st. louis expat

viral marketing

I heard about this. Took a few links before I found a source that actually detailed what this "Jim Crow Bill" actually was.

Essentially, people have to prove they were victims of discrimination before they can sue their former employers.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that a fucking given? How is it racist?

The whole reason for it:

>Signed in June, SB43 requires workers claiming discrimination bias by employers to prove that bias was the clear reason for termination... Employees are also blocked from suing the individuals responsible for any alleged bias; only businesses themselves can be sued. SB43 additionally removes whistleblower protections for Missouri state employees.
>SB43 is simply the latest in a long line of troubling developments, advocates say. “They’re legalizing discrimination in the state of Missouri,” Chapel said.

>saud
You're a long way from home, friend

StL County here, used to be very white but now seeing mudslime niggers in the Sams club, bumming me out

>its first ever state travel advisory
sounds like things are getting pretty serious

You're thinking of Mississippi

Protip
This advisory will actually lead to more black people and ANTIFAH moving yo missouri.

Lotta young blacks looking to make an impact on history.

Just yew wait.

Niggers
Are
Always
Causing
Problems

I have a story about the NAACP from way back when I was a young boy in middle school.
Some negress picked a random address here in town and signed her kids up for school with it. About a month or two in, the person who lived at that address called the school and asked why they were getting someone else's mail.
The school realized something was up and looked into the woman, only to find she lived two towns over and had lived there for over a decade, so they booted her little bastards out.
She called the NAACP and claimed she was being racially discriminated against, and the NAACP ignored every ounce of logic and began threatening the school in order to try and force them to let her send her kids there. The NAACP tried to take it to court, but they got laughed at and told to fuck off. They remained unapologetic and refused to pay compensation for the taxpayer money spent dealing with their bullshit.
The woman then did this 3 more times at 3 different schools before finally being arrested.

>NAACP tried to take it to court, but they got laughed at and told to fuck off.
This is the only response they should get in a sane world. Unfortunately for us, they're still treated as a legitimate organization.

OH WAAAAA WHITEY BE LOOKING AT ME FUNNY, DATS A HATE CRIME N SHIET

youtube.com/watch?v=Gkpr1btb1Ak

I love my state. It would be better if some sjw NGO's started to fund moving the darker complected citizens out of this obviously racist and intolerant place.

WATCH OUT WHITEY IS RUNNING AROUND KILLEN EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!

wait.... isn't that what PoC do?

I wish we could just sign over St. Louis to Illinois. Only visited that shothole once and drove through a half dozen times. The state would be better without it.