She gets sentenced tomorrow. Her max sentence possible is 20 years

She gets sentenced tomorrow. Her max sentence possible is 20 years.

What will she get?

My fat dick when they let her out

Give that ugly bitch the chair

Little to nothing based off of sentencing many women receive. Isn't this girl supposed to be young by the way? Some of the pics I've seen of her puts her in her 40s.

She's 17 right now. 15 when the boy killed himself

Can I send her love letters? I'd like to provide a good life for her in Japan.

She's 20 now, was 17 when he killed himself.

She deserves zero time. He made the decision to kill himself because he wanted to die.

5 years probation

5 max. Cause she has done nothing but cry the entire time

she pushed him, even admitted it.

You think an appeal has a good chance at setting her free?

My last two digits will determine her well deserved sentence. Check em.

free makeup classes and supplies for 20 years
a drama professor tenured position at evergreen

51...months?

Roll

Whatever she gets is what "anons" will get for the obligatory "kys".
"anons" in Jew marks because unless you're behind seven proxies, THEY will know who you are.

as if you even have a fat dick

51 eternities

Why do anons even feel the need to do that? What if you contribute to someone an heroing. Would you have a clean conscious knowing you did that to someone/their family and friends?

You wouldn't say that to your family would you?

100 hours of community service

better question is
what will we get when continued to control free speech like this?

Pretty sure I caused at least 2 people to kill themselves.

Feels good.

holy shit macey williams is going to jail?

6 years

include me in the screencap

imagine being so fucking fat you have fat on your fucking dick

Time served and 10 years probation. You can't lock up a 15 year old in America for words even if it was pretty bad.

digits and she gets 3 months

these consecutive digits

Why wouldn't I have a clean conscious. I didn't do anything or make them do anything. Now please kill yourself.

she should get the same as those niggers that made the video of nigger drowning.
laughing they ass off cause nigga can't swim.
don't call 911
just be niggers

51 seconds is too long for her to serve in prison for convincing some mental weakling to kill himsefl.

Literally fucking kill yourself. Telling somebody to kill themself isn't a fucking crime nor should it be.

I don't even now sho is she, looks british, and like Tara or who

>instruct someone to kill someone else
>they do it
>murder

>instruct someone to kill themself
>they do it
>perfectly fine

Oh, you guys.

5 for the fivehead.

Are you allowed to shave your pussy in prison? Seems like handing out razors would be risky. Someone might want to fuck get while she's still smooth.

Literally dindu nuffin

Arya Stark

Serves you right, Cara Delevigne.

>I don't even now sho is she, looks british, and like Tara or who

Both should be protected speech

Out on bail, a 2 year good behaviour bond, and 100 hours of community service.

read the transcripts
He was pretty unsure and she very aggressively egged him on

10 years, commuted to 3 with good behavior.

digits

I feel sorry for her. You can't expect teenage girls to act logically or to make the best choices. The legal system is fucking her. Besides the dude made his choice he could have backed out regardless of what she said.

You clearly don;t understand what "conspiracy" means in a legal context.

Watch her beat this on appeal.

hahahaha cara looks much cuter

>he doesn't like women with bush
>he doesn't like tying his pubic hair into little knots with her pubic hair
>he doesn't like to create an inescapable net of pubic hair knots

Faggot

If she gets anything more than a couple years probation, the system is truly fucked and cucked.

Planning a murder should be protected speech?

They're both conspiracy.

The person being murdered didn't agree to being murdered. The person who killed him did. Very different.

You can't "agree" to an illegal act.

but the person committing suicide agrees and wanted to die
unlike the someone who was murdered

Suicide isn't illegal. Nor should it be, it's your life and body, you own it and therefore can do whatever you want to it as long as you're not hurting anyone else. And what do you mean you can't agree to an illegal act, ofcourse you can.

Yep. It's pretty weird than teenagers in US can get a big prison terms.

But our system isn't perfect two. One man, famous MMA fighter, punched and killed guy in night club. Got two years, and I'm not joking.

Another club story. 18 yo guy tried to fuck girl in ass, but she stopped him. Later did him blowjob. Another guy filmed. One got 8 years, another one 8,5 years.

It so weird.

>inciting a violent act or conspiring
>should be protected
Getting a little too libertarian there buddy, calm it down

KILL YOUR SELF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER AHAHAHAHAHAH
there i just did the same thing she did
only difference is the person she said it to actually committed suicide
fuck off

If bartenders can be charged with crimes of a drunk driver kills someone, this vapid cunt can be charged for egging this on.

>Being a literal hair splitting Jew

I think most places have a messed up unfair legal system. People here in the uk get longer sentences for saying something offensive on Facebook than they get for rape.

but then an innocent person dies, someone who didnt want to die
unlike this situation

3-5 with a year or so of probation.

I believe so. Speech can cause no harm. You should not be able to arrest anyone for a plan. If they carry out the plan than of course it's not protected anymore because they have infringed on another's rights. But speech, no matter how controversial it is, should be protected.

Rolling

10 years 5 to serve remainder suspended over 5 years. Stay off internet, complete therapy.

yes it is

It was still his choice. Actually before one time when she started telling him to kill himself, she told him if he didn't want to do it, she would get him help, he chose the kill himself option. Same as he chose the get back in the car option.

No it's not.

PUSSY PASS

Women aren't interested in yielding to your twisted fantasies. Well, not unless they're fat. Fat women will go for any kink...because they have to.

she didnt force him into the car
idk how you could arrest someone on this shit
seems to me if she does go to jail it opens up a shitty fucking legal rabbit hole that will just imprison more people for bullshit

No. Even if the drunk driver was suicidal and runs their car off a bridge, only killing themselves the bartender is still liable.

because he was impaired under a drug
this person was not

IF SHE SUCKED DICK SHE DESERVES MEDALS AND GO FREE
DISBAR THE JUDGES N ALWYER N CHARGE THIER LAW FIRMS HAVILY IN FINES AND GIV HER THE MONEY

Parole. You're crazy if you think tiny blonde white girl is serving her whole sentence.

"Stay off internet" is virtually impossible in modern life.

Since when are bartenders liable to someone drunk driving. That's ridiculous.

5 yrs digits confirm

I'm not sure if it's a law in every state, but I know it is in mine. Google it for more information.

C'MON 20 YEARS DIGITS SAY SO

deal wit it

just did, appears to only be in certain states, and drivinglaws.org says that it is really never enforced. IMO, its a shitty law because it not the bartenders fault if the dumbass decides to go off and drunk drive.

She will likely get 3-8 years.

I genuinely hope she gets 20 years though, That would be funny as fuck. An she deserves it

5 years probation max

I think she is a fucking cunt and a miserable person for what she said but holy shit is this a breach of the law.

>If you tell someone to go kill themselves and they do it, you are now a murderer.

In what fucking reality does this make sense?

>what will she get?
An appeal to a higher court and then set free. As much of a cunt she is she still committed no crime.

SHE TOLD HIM TO GO BACK INTO THE FUCKING VAN WHEN HE GOT SCARED IF SHE IS FREE TO GO I WILL SHORYUKEN HER ARSE INTO HER GRAVE!

well, technically, bar tenders are not allowed to let people get drunk and are legally obliged to stop serving them. everywhere i worked you were supposed to cut them off after 3 drinks, and only serve them 1 drink per hour

lol

so you should be liable for someone getting in there car, in the garage, turning it one, and revving it until there is enough CO to pass out and die
know fucking wonder this planet is the way it is today, because of suck up faggot like you

if you spend months telling them to do it and explicitly for attention? iunno davey

lmao reddit tier. This is what Sup Forums is now

Dear God. Imagine this poor girl after she's been fisted for eight years straight.

was she harassing him?
i dont think so

>was she harassing him
>oh by the way ive read nothing about the case

She told him to because he kept saying he wanted to for months. If he can say it why can't she.

well clearly he didnt mind it and wanted to talk to her
so no she wasnt harassing him

Harassment is not just sending someone texts. It would be when you keep contacting them or bothering them when they don't want to be. He never told her to stop, or implied he wanted her to stop, therefore she never harassed him. He didn't want her to stop because all she was doing was telling him to do what he said he wanted to do.

>What will she get?
Some finasteride hopefully

because it resulted in a human being dying? no biggie, right?

so what youre saying is youre a fucking idiot?

His own actions resulted in him dying.