Only 77,000 have arrived in Europe so far this year

Only 77,000 have arrived in Europe so far this year.
What the fuck's your problem?

Canada

I heard it was closer to 100,000, but that's besides the point britfag. It's the hundreds of thousands that are still coming, this is the first wave and Europe is already throwing open the fucking gates.

This would only ever work on people who don't belong in western civilization, so we should all be doing it.

Crap wrong photo
I meant to post this one

Why do Liberals think its their duty to save every single person and animal in the world?
Can any of you libs explain that to me please?

77 ,000 caused all this mess?
Just imagine 200, 000

RIP Europe

kek, any other tips user?

I mean on top of the millions of shitskins that came before this year...

>77,000
Now multiply that figure by three.
That's how many kids they'll shit out in the first decade.

Now compound that with the ones that have come before.
Now compound that with the ones that will come in years to come.

You're now reaching the 5-10millions.

what are some know house breakers?

>MFW we got like twice that in the last few years in Colorado

Its bullshit anyways, some skewed number no doubt. Germany takes in hundreds of thousands a year, alone. 20% of the country are first generation immigrants.

>What's wrong goyim? It's not like we're sending all of the sand niggers!

they're regional.
look around at abandoned structures and see what types of plants break in the easiest and tallest/quickest growing.
those are "house breakers"

or google it for your area

end of this year the refugees here are able to bring theire families here to get asylum status. That means that one guy can bring his close family members and all this group is still count as a refugee

What future do they have in the west? They cant speak english, they have no competitive skills, the vast majority of them live off gibs, they cause trouble and hate our culture... It's like babysitting a deficient child, except you're stuck with them once they step foot in the door

I found some, like english ivy, Bamboo (fucking somehow, this is Canada) and Kudzu, but where do i buy them

They have to go back. Fuck all of em.

77,000 too many
>prolly bs anyway

Someone post the photo of all the gypsies sitting in Rome right now

At the end of 2017 germany will have 500.000 refugees maybe a bit more

If all the illegals in the state left, we'd be close to 2014 numbers.

And this is just from the actual refugee crisis

The only Crisis is that these people aren't trying to fix their own homes by fighting or negotiating, they just leave and become leeches.

Not a single one deserves a penny