How come Norway has so many Sami People?

Norway: 60000 Saamis
Sweden: 36000
Finland: 9000
Russia: 2000
Ukraine: 140

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=woEcdqqbEVg
icge.co.uk/languagesciencesblog/?p=1336
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fftnExG-WFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

bump

because that's where they live

I bet the fucking juice are behind this Nd white descrution

I want a Sami gf

we sterilized them

finland interbred and created a new species

>60,000 Saamis sterilized, 90% of whom where women
Damn, then the undesirables would proceed to fuck your women, no?

so samis are basically norwegians?

Closer to Finns actually.

Don't know, saami tend to stick with themselves

do Sami make any black metal? are they pagan?
they seem pretty cool

there are almost none in finland though. Are they from norway and then moved to sweden and after that to finland?

Because they are a cultural group and the ones in Finland became Finns is my guess.

I think they worship animal spirits and such

I dont think they make metal but this saami adopted south american guy won a swedish talent show a couple years back singing traditional saami music

m.youtube.com/watch?v=woEcdqqbEVg fortfor link

>this saami adopted south american guy won a swedish talent show a couple years back singing traditional saami music
Ok.
I looked up Sami on wikipedia and the people currently claiming to be Sami just look white to me. Are these the equivalent of muh 1/32 Cherokee blood LARPers in the US or what?

wouldn't that mean the ones in sweden and norway became them as well? As you can see from those numbers. i think the swede is lyinh or something.

>""talent show""
defeats the whole purpose of tradition
even if their good intentions were sincere with their adaption, doesn't seem genuine to me

Ethnically most of them look more swedish than actual saami but they still have the saami culture. i would say being saami is more about cultural heritage and upbringing than ethnicity

The ones in Norwegia are WEWUZZERS larping as Siberian Finngol Tree Niggers

Is this guy considered a Sami or is he just norwegian?

are the Sami the whitest people in the world?

there are just a lot of norwegians who look like that so i always thought norwegians were samis but mingled with danish,finns and swedish

I'm surprised. No group is more chucked than the Sami's.
> fucking heard reindeer
> tfw manlet from Scandinavia
> tfw provides offerings to the Vikings to leave them alone
> spend the year hoarding protein and your women to give to the Vikings so they won't slaughtered you
> still get slaughtered if your bounty isn't enough
> die from lung cancer because you light fires inside tepees
> be the most chucked indigienous group of people ever

Its sort of like the anglosphere's relationship with aboriginal people, and the Spanish relationship with the Basque.

Is it sort of like all the white people in canada who claim to be 1/17th Algonquin?

The Norwegians and Swedish are germanics while the Sami and Finnish and Estonians and Hungarians are Uralic. They are all sort of like hapas that have been bleached repeatedly for centuries

but norwegians look like the man in the pic? is he germanic? im pretty sure Samis have lived in norway longer than the norwegians who have mingled with other nordic countries..

Should the Sami people have a new homeland if Sweden and Norway become Misa

>How come Norway has so many Sami People?

it's geographical mostly. look at a map and cross reference with history books on the treatment of Sami people in different regions.

Or just google it and don't waste my fucking time.

Finnish, Hungarian… and Sumerian?

icge.co.uk/languagesciencesblog/?p=1336

We wuz.

any reason why they have an asian look to them?

Sum-Aryan

They are of the same kind with Finnish, of course they look asian.

Ever see the Saami girls castrate reindeer by chomping on their testicles?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fftnExG-WFg

they are part gook but WNs claim they're a local population

this is why Varg would never post his 23andme

Dude.

only in /pol
I can't tell if the reindeer is enjoying it a first or not...

Samis live in northern fennoscandia. It just happens that the borders of Norway, Sweden, and Finland split their original habitat into three countries. Samis have special rights to pass the borders as if those didin't exist. They have their own laws and jury. They have their own language. They have special rights (about land use) and less duties (joining the army is not mandatory for then). They could be said to form 4th country within Norway, Sweden and Finland.

Do they behave well?