How come it's become commonplace to see fit chads with 5/10 gfs ? Who are the equivalent women dating?

How come it's become commonplace to see fit chads with 5/10 gfs ? Who are the equivalent women dating?

6 and 7 out of 10 girls are basically harem fucktoys for the ultra rich and minor celebrities

there are no women over 5/10. it's just a trick

chads understand that you still need to build a good family after pumping and dumping 1000s of 10/10s. they know how value works, no 5/10 chick would cheat on a chad.

No but I mean I see chads with six packs and huge proportions dating fat girls (not thicc) or girls with horrible faces on the reg

I was in Central Park today and saw at least 10 chads with fat chicks arm in arm strangely though I never saw one fat dude with an attractive woman arm in arm.

maybe because they have personalities (or rich parents) and not everyone goes after the hottest fuck toy

>pursuing women for any quality besides attractiveness

Please tell me you people don't actually do this.

>not pursuing a balance between attractiveness and motherly, submissive behavior
the more attractive, the more likely she's a gutter skank with an enormous and repulsive ego

You don't find women with "motherly, submissive behavior", you make women with "motherly, submissive behavior".

If she's already had more than about 2 different dicks in her I don't want her anyway. Really virgin only is ideal. So basically I'll die alone because everyone else is sex obsessed. There are too many Chad bro pussyslayers and town bikes and the average dicks taken per vagina ratio is too high.

>Who are the equivalent women dating?
There are way more 10/10 guys than there are 10/10 girls, most women are 5/10s.

No one, they have sex when they feel like it with a random chad who felt like cheating on his gf.

because 10/10's are a difficult resource to hold, 5/10's will be on there knees for chad with no question

My 9/10 waifu stays at home all the time. I leave the house 3 times a week for meetings with my employees. Then I work at home the rest of the time. You don't let the good ones outdoors, especially with the trash that is filling our streets.

because they are pussies on the inside just like you and would drop their spaghetti talking to a 10/10

they are just like you but ripped
how is that not obvious to you

a 10/10 with all her validation from losers would destroy the poor jacked chodes emotional state in 2 seconds

your mistaking is thinking women fuck down

if you are at the top of the pack she isnt going to cheat you stupid fucks

and obviously if u had a 10/10 you are on top of your shit and just going to hit it harder cos you are pounding premium pussy on the reg reinforcing that you are the shit

Rich guys

>if you are at the top of the pack she isnt going to cheat you stupid fucks

LOL

Women are holding all of the cards. Meanwhile, men get tats, shave their heads, lift, for increasingly schlubby women who let themselves go because they can.

women dont fuck down retard
they are hard wired to get the alpha genes

Fuck this is a major red pill

>if you are at the top of the pack she isnt going to cheat

>wanting a 10/10 slut instead of a 5-6/10 virgin who will love you and take care of you for the rest of your life

you do realize that the only natural enemy of a chad is other chads, right? when two alpha bucks lock antlers only one wins and gets to breed. theyd still kick any beta bucks ass any day.

I'm a Chad. I just like trashy fatties. Fuckin sue me

u do realize they are beta
little girls can make them have out bursts

Johnny's girl left after she triggered him and he had a tantrum

letting a girl knock you off your game when you are supposed to be fighting the whole world and protecting her and your children is just a red flag

>no true scotsman fallacy

at least use it right ffs
you posted betas, they arent anywhere near to the top they have no power at all

business and politics are the top of the pack

But tattoos make men look stupid/childish, so maybe it evens out.

you're a funny dude

fit chad here, I'd date a 5/10 if she had a good personality, it's not all about looks user.

gaaaaaaay

>posting the black sheep of the bush family like it proves something
just because you are in business or politics doesnt mean you are the SHIT

but if you are THE SHIT you will be in business or politics

duh

hey man, if it's 9/10, you got a trany man.....it's time to kys

>she isn't going to cheat

If she's a flakey chick, or if another 9/10 or 10/10 chad comes into the picture, she def will consider her options

lol not if u fuck her daily for months bro
sex binds people together (chemically reinforces YOU in her brain)

it would take a 12/10 to dethrone a 10/10's queen for real

just dont fuck up and you wont lose shit, what a joke

women over 5s are promiscuous (because they can be) so its better to get fresh 5s and less than used up 6s and up

Should've included that she might cheat if you and her have a major fight and she knows of another chad . Some stacys are more loyal than others

>how could you ever get tired of an endless trail of vapid snapchat sluts that are emotionally unbalanced beneath the surface and are addicted to snapchat

i dated my 6/10 wife for 57 days before i proposed

>Most of the men I know hit the gym regularly, play instruments, read books, make things, have some kind of passion and keep up with various news sources and ideas
>Not a single woman I know does anything besides watch Netflix and eat

If you can find a woman, ANY woman, who has a life beyond sex, Netflix, and eating, you snatch her right the fuck up. As a man, you are competing REALLY hard against shitloads of other men for the scraps you can salvage from modern women.

yeah exactly, but if you are fighting with your girl you arent even a 10/10

Because true chads such as myself have realized the 10s, 9s, 8s, 7s, and now fuggin 6s are totally and utterly ruined. I've dated women hotter than my wife, but her personality, loyalty and truthfulness will be much better for our family and old age when I won't give a fuck anyway.

Don't go for a fucking hamplanet, but don't pass on every average looking gal because you think you're entitled to a 10. You have to be social, so go out, but at least go to a spot you could imagine yourself going if you WERE a social person. Women will come up to men these days--even trads, as they know a lot of good men are hesitant to pick through the mess of, frankly dangerous, women that will claim fake rape, ruin your reputation, cheat on you, etc etc etc etc.

you dont find a queen you make one you stupid fuck

even a 10/10 girl needs to be trained and guided

before you proposed what?

>Spend years of your life improving yourself like a madman, working, being the best you can be
>Find a woman
>Have to now spend the rest of your life constantly slaving away to make her have any value whatsoever
>Even if you do, there's a good chance she'll just get bored of you and move on to someone she considers "better" because you aren't in the top 0.0001% of males like the TV said she deserves

This is a hard sell.

Been that way a for a while now buddy. Some men prefer to be dominant in their relationships. Unfortunately the only way to achieve that without being labeled an 'abuser' in modern society is to exploit the superficiality of modernity itself.

Attractiveness is barely an adjective.

An attractive fuckhole and an attractive mother to my children aren't even in the same universe.

in 1 year she could be doing all wife shit 100% and be waiting at home for you naked in thigh highs ready to suck your dick and swallow every night.

you get what you deserve

The heart wants what the heart wants

>Slave away like a madman so you can get your rocks off
>When modern women are ready to take it up the ass on the first date after a few drinks and some sushi

Hard sell.

Idk I'm a 9/10 Chad but 7/10 gf is enjoyable to be with and will make a better mother than all the 10/10 hoes in the world barre

obviously you get an 18-19 year old before the damage is done

nobody wants some used up whore who dick jumps

i got mine when i was 25 and she was 19

Hate fatties but love playing in the dumpsters. Those 5/10 will beg you to do things you only read about on a bathroom wall. Even an 8/10 is so fucking boring barely missionary contractual dead fish. Those girls don't get interesting until your bank account does.

>Those girls don't get interesting until your bank account does.
stop talking out your ass
women will do anything for a man they love

if all else fails get drunk with them and after they have done whatever you want once they will love it and do it for you during regular sex

Fatties are easier to get than Hot stuck up bitches.

Pretty much. I am not even a chad, 7/10 max and my chubby autist fiance is the only person I ever conceived of having children with. The more attractive ones are used up dummies because they have only needed to rely on their looks in life (of course there are exceptions.)