Yfw the moment you realized God is real

>yfw the moment you realized God is real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_VYCqCexow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>yfw the moment you realized Sup Forums has gone to shit

>yfw you realize there is more evidence supporting the lack of a jew sky god daddy

that moment was years ago i dont recall the face i had at that point

>Universe exists
>Universe causes humans to exist
>Humans distil all of their wisdom of thousands of small tribes competing and combining over 100,000 years into tomes of instruction; containing stories of the strongest archetypes of the ideal human and way of acting
>Regardless of whether God is a first actor, creating the universe, some sort of idealized pantheistic uber-conciousness, or just the universe itself... it still created the Bible and an ideal human called Jesus

>TFW I no longer hate these threads

I need to get off this board.
The shit. It's too much.

>That moment when you realize
>GOD ISRAEL

You can rationalize your way back to belief and go find a qt virgin at a local church

Probably the best course of action unless you really can't find any way of reconciling God with the suffering in the world.

God is just a shallow concept used to control the drone population. There's three abrahamic religions to choose from depending on a country's culture and race.

All of em allow religious leaders the opportunity to fuck kids. If pizza gate scares you, then look at your church and learn how you're enabling child rape.

>YFW the moment you realize God Israel

>tfw you realize homosexuality isn't a sin

Either that or God forgot to add it in. But that can't be cause then God would be making a mistake ans it's not like he makes several of those in the Bible.

fucking newfags
its

>yfw you realize god exists

Yup, a whale literally spit out a human being alive.

you fucking faggot stop sucking dick and getting your ass destroyed, it's for your own good you mentally ill... faggot

It also created the stories of Muhammad so your point is immediately moot. Obviously you've thought about it (judging by your acknowledgment of different ideas of God), but that just points to all of these religious ideas being a product of natural selection. Many religions go in, only the ones that can adapt survive.

post yfw you realize that regardless of whether or not a god exist, it doesn't mean that your religion is correct, nor does it mean that there's a silly afterlife.

I pointed that out earlier today and got yelled at by some german faggot that lasted 100 replies. He couldn't read sentences

I miss this meme

>tfw only the semetic religions survive, and the only one that makes sense is Christianism
yall burning in hell if no repent and accept Christ as savior

God is nature. The bible makes perfect sense in this context. Only dumbasses anthropomorphize in order to make the idea understandable. You know who you are.

I'm literally taking a shit on the toilet and saw that GIF and almost shit too hard.

>i never read the Bible

>yfw entropy causes universal diversity
Why aren't you worshipping Eris you scum?

>yfw it doesn't matter if it makes sense, the majority of things created by smart philosophers like the ones that created the bible makes sense

>yfw you realize that even if following christianity is the absolute best way to live your life by, it doesn't automatically mean that what it has to say about an afterlife or a god is true because no human has ever came across that entity, and it's all logical assumption through the thought of man himself.

cite one passage of the bible regarding a description or action of god that you think doesnt support my claim.

Faguette.

There actually is a fair amount of evidence for the existence of god with a basic understanding of physics and id be happy to explain it to you. But in all likelihood you don't really want to be told you are wrong, so remain happy and ignorant user :)

>God is nature. The bible makes perfect sense in this context.
The evermore shrinking god.

The Bible was created by extremely talented philosophers who devoted all of their free time and lives to it. It wouldn't surprise me that the message behind the bible goes much, much deeper than what is read at first glance.

shrinking fallacy or misconception perhaps.

God literally came down to earth to teach us how those things are and people still say, MAYBE GOD WAS WRONG DUDE, LET ME THINK OF IT IN MY WAY

>And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness

Let me guess, you will argue with logarithmic examples of efficiency and state 'god dun did dis'.

I love how gods hide in the gaps. Ever shrinking too.

I hate it when we get caught up on whether a god or creator of some form exist or not, because even if we find out that there is a creator, it doesn't mean that a particular religion is correct. Nor does it mean that there's an afterlife, that it knows we exist as an intelligent species, and so forth. There's so many variables to take into consideration.

I myself believe that while some religions are righteous in how they preach one should live their life, no religion is correct about a god or afterlife. I do heed the possibility that a good could exist, but the possibilities are endless. I cannot fathom the idea of an afterlife. It would seem pointless to me.

>>And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness

mulitple interpretations of the words image and likeness exist. In this context its clear that it refers to the ability to understand nature. To quote Sagan, we are the universe observing itself.

i would love to hear you facts against God, even tho quantum physics is proving the existence of God even more by the minute

the more science dig, the more they are going to prove it, it need to be this way, the antiChrist is going to take advantage of this

>"People should reject God defiantly in order to pour out all their loving solicitude on mankind"

>"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."

Was Camus dare I say, /ourguy/?

Get fucked nerd

'GOD BE QUANTUM 'N SHIT'

what causes entropy

I was so excited I decided to go onto Sup Forums after discovering and then immediately found a "god is real thread".

I'm very happy desu!

what? we are the image of God man, where do you get your context?

why would it matter if that chalkboard problem was incorrect or correct?
in a world without god, there is no morality. I am absolutely dumbfounded that the atheists would insist on such concepts as "right" and "wrong" after they just destroyed their inventor!

The system. (ex. the universe)

It is inherently universal from all observations. God doesn't play with dice but the universe inherently does.

>It is inherently universal from all observations
source?

good point

the problem with Sagan is that he knows God, he knows how he is but he doesnt like the way he is, maybe he hates jews and that makes him reject God or something, he needs to create his own god 'the universe'

>Ever shrinking
First off on face value evidence in god, or possibility for god is no more ever shrinking than any other phenomenon "proven" or otherwise in the known universe. This is because it is fundamentally impossible to prove anything outside of our own existence. You have no idea if you are as you perceive you are or a singular consciousness who created a world unto itself to stave off madness and boredom.
Now,
The scientific proof I intend to give you is this. According to the laws of physics as we understand them every event in this universe is caused by another event. (Your dad drank so he beat you so you drank so you beat your son, or a star exploded so matter was spread out throughout the cosmos so it reformed so a planet was born which orbited a star which became earth) The problem is that because of this law our current theory of the universe is self defeating as there would need to be a first cause to cause the other causes that led to our existence. This (if it obeyed the physical laws of our cosmos) would also need a cause ergo whatever created the universe must have came from outside of it. Now you could argue that since time and space our themselves effected by gravity that the universe is a closed loop destroying and recreating itself over and over via an everlasting cycle of big bangs. The problem with this is that in this state the universe constantly in motion, an unnatural state of matter. As proven by the law of inertia a body at rest tends to stay at rest while a body at motion tends to stay in motion, the universe itself is subject to these laws meaning that the something must have put the universe in motion, and it must inherently not be of this universe. In our universe so far as we know there is no way to enter other universes meaning that if we assume our universe is not unique in this what put our universe in motion must not have come from another universe. It had to come from outside ofthemultiverseinwhichwereside.

>implying morality is definitive
youtube.com/watch?v=l_VYCqCexow

>multiple interpretations of the words image and likeness exist

Also 'God' in this context is Elohim, which is not to be confused with 'LORD' which is Jehovah. One plural and the other singular, respectively. I'll leave the rest for you to figure out.

Search the term scientific law.
A system begets disorder to every degree.

>quantum physics
already debunked, kid.

I'm sorry to say that you are wrong read the post bellow to learn more

what? it's not God it's the universe?

Which god?

>mfw

It's a metaphor though

Hummm there seems to be an explanation how my keys were moved by a security video tape and my son admitting to it. Where do we inject god in???

GOD DID IT! God caused my son's thoughts and that caused God moving my keys!
I'm done arguing with yet another mindless jew mind tricked zombie. If you want real questions answered there are real answers at your fingertips. Overcome your bias the same as I did. Find the flaws and contradictions with you understanding then search.

None of what you said disproves my argument in anyway shape or form, simply put you disagree with the belief in god, I don't. I have evidence backing it up which you are incapable of disputing and quite frankly your opinion is the less intelligent by it own nature. You gain nothing by not believing in a god as proven by Pascal's wager. In truth it shakes me in no way shape or form that you don't believe in god, all that bothers me is that you se yourself as some sort of intelligent "free thinker" when you are merely a brainless sheep who chose an ideology that gives him nothing for believing in it.

you know what the problem is, your soul. If Christ is right, (he is), your soul is in danger, if you dont believe he died to save your eternal soul, and you dont start diggin a little about God you are going to have a bad eternal life man

It probably has happened at some point in History.

I would actually be surprised if it hasn't happened several times, at least.

Gamblers fallacy
>I have evidence backing up God
>Here go my chosen evidence
This contradicts or explains your evidence
>That's not my evidence, stop avoiding the question
A claim is supported or countered with any cited evidence
>FEDORA BTFO YET AGAIN

>Gamblers fallacy
>playing against the house
WELL GOOD LUCK DUDE

the problem with that is that christianity is right

for what?

A guy tries to run away from his problems by taking a ship to go to another country but there's a storm and he gets swallowed up by a whale which simply spits him up back in the place he was trying to run away from.
The lesson being, running away from your problems only leads to worse trouble.

>implying the house is living
"God doesn't play with dice" my friend. Even Einstein couldn't reconcile with his uncovering.

>not realizing the house can say fuck it and flip the table over

no, you are playing with the dice, God already knows, you have to choose

I thought you were done arguing, being as you said that you have proven that you are a liar and none of what you say has any value what so ever. But alright ill bite, How in the hell does your sons action affect my argument in any way shape or form, are insinuating that our current perception of the universe is flawed? If this is the case then all things are in question and nothing has or has not been proven outside of our own existence. You are trusting the atoms in your brain to tell you they are atoms and that other atoms exist and that these atoms make up beings which our similar to you. There are two options, 1 We have decent understanding of the universe and god is real or 2 We know nothing and everything is questionable including any "discoveries" we may make.
atheist
fedora
faggot
beat
the
fuck
out
yet
again

>People still don't realize more and more data is pointing to the existence of God
It's kind of ironic that all the "I LOVE SCIENCE" atheist types aren't keeping up with the news from the LHC that is starting to really fuck with the idea that we live in a naturally occurring universe. Physicists are starting to leave the idea en masse and pushing the idea of a multiverse to try and keep naturalism alive by saying it doesn't matter how improbable our universe is if there are an infinite number of them.

A multiverse is a non-falsifiable theory though, just like God so we're quickly coming to a point where the answer is either:

A. God
B. Multiverse

and we can never conclusively prove or disprove either, so pick your poison.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, thank you so god damn much, god I am sick of these mindless fucks,

WRONG. The universe says otherwise, and that is backed by 90 years of study.

Disagree? To bad. Reality isn't built off your feelings.

Want real answers? Seek them.

which god odin?

Wrong, right back at you

Pizzagate. Centrifugal force n shit

>implying he understands relativistic physics better the Einstein

The universe is laughing.

As a matter of fact I do, because I understand string theory and its various applications, you dimwitted fuck.

This. The reason this troll was so powerful then was because it was autistically consistent/persistent.

Entropy is part of the design of the Universe. Nothing creates Entropy. Entropy dictates how the Universe evolves.

String theory is another (((hoax))). anything that contains a (((singularity))) is a hoax.

>deep and deep slides the jewish sky daddy
Shit where did he go? Whoops... There his is WITH THE SUB QUANTUM VIBRATING STRINGS OF ENERGY.

Wew lads talk about god in the gaps we should god of the Planck length.

That's sort of an assumption as previously stated we cant really prove jacks shit. If the world is as we perceive though it may or may not be true, string theory doesn't really disprove god though in some ways it supports his existence.
Funny you mention the sub quantum vibrating strings of energy as the directly relate to my original statement about the universe being in motion. Allow me to link you to it again as you obviously still fail to understand just how wrong you are.

>i dont believe in quantum physics if it has anything to do with God
>later they find gravity proves God
>ugh i don't believe in gravity anymore
wew lad

WE WUZ PLANKS 'N SHIT.

Fuck off stupid christian
It has always been shit

Does anyone else find it amusing how Christ cucks are spouting out broken scientific theory yet ignore established scientific theory.

I'll say this again, the universe is laughing.
I'm outta here bitches time for work.

>g-guys th-this time, this time I mean it!
Good go, you weren't making any logical arguments and the conversation wasn't going anywhere. Scientific opinion is quickly changing as pointed out by this fine user.

>science is static it never change or improves
>i just follow the parts i like

I missed this daily dose thread

for next time, it goes
>yfw you realized G-d exists

looks somebody doesn't have a job after all. And is a liar, a dirty atheist liar......almost might think you were a jew lol.

If God isn't real and life is more suffering than pleasure then why live?

Logically there are two options:

>Kill yourself

Or

>Choose to believe in God in spite of your doubt i.e. faith