ON RACE MIXING

I am white. I have an Asian wife. I am not ashamed.

I grew up anticipating I would marry a beautiful, traditional white woman. Long story short, after speaking repeatedly to white women after a series of years, I was consistently disappointed. Without even trying, an Asian girl fell into my lap who was more compatible with me than any white woman I'd ever encountered. I did not go out of my way to find her, she was just there. A fully Americanized Western-thinking American of Asian descent.

Now I would never do this with a black. Black to me includes Indians, most Mexicans, etc. "Darkies." I am fundamentally repulsed by them. I could never let myself do it.

I do not feel this with "lighter" races. I married an Asian with no qualms about it. I am sure I would be fine with some semites, with a Northern Indian, with Eurasians, etc.

At the end of the day I do not seem to parse things in terms of race but in terms of color (and what is attached to it. Muh albino blacks).

My argument is that many feel the same way.

Get a vasectomy so you won't have mutt kids

I'm already a mutt. A white mutt.

But that doesn't matter to me. I will raise my children as Americans embracing a Western heritage. No adjective American. Just American. As it should be.

alright. but don't go around preaching about the purity of the white race since you're doing this.

>doesn't realize how fucked hapas are

That's cool but nobody cares.

Absolutely disgusting.
Your mongrel children will bear your shameful act of racial betrayal for all to see for generations to come.

great that you found love. Most people on here are trolls, so racemixing is just a meme

I don't do this. I am opposed to the massive anti-white racism our society faces but I ultimately care more about culture than ethno or racial states.

That's because their parents are typically beta male fathers and prostitute mothers with no sense of pride in either of them.

The poster below you does, as do a great many other of our nationalist brethren.

The country has already racially betrayed itself by opening up the floodgates so that non-whites can stream into the country. But am I supposed to deny a compatible mate who I am in no way repulsed by over a mere intellectual fact of her identity which plays no role in our relationship?

Racemixing is absolutely not a meme.
It seriously fucks up your offspring's genetics and makes them predisposed to dangerous behavior and susceptible to leftist brainwashing.
It also destroys any sort of healthy racial identity.

>That's because their parents are typically beta male fathers and prostitute mothers with no sense of pride in either of them.
not even the half of it op

Only individualism is a trait of modernism, the other two are postmodernism. Modernism is best to described in one word, Nietzsche. Everyone too weak for him is postmodernism.

Checked
/thread
Don't forget to sage trash like this.

this response is a meme

>america has been destroyed by jewish immigration policy so let me just fuck my chink wife because muh traditional values
You idiot, you are not compatible in any way that matters. Genetics are not an afterthought, they are the primary purpose of mate selection. By choosing this woman to be the mother of your children, you condemn your offspring to sickness and derangement with no solid sense of identity.
You are worse than a nigger.

do you find it hard maneuvering through life being this butthurt all the time?

In all likelihood you are either a mixed race mutt or have mutt friends which is clouding your judgment on this issue.
Go have mutt children like OP and destroy your heritage.

Do you find it hard maneuvering through life when you have no sense of what is right to the point where you would justify in your own mind the act of racemixing?

Asians generally score highly on IQ test, particularly North Asians, so at least in that sense you haven't done too much harm.

In terms of tradition, cohesion, and culture, your kids might have some tricky questions to ask you. Nevertheless, it's better you have half-asian kids than the alternative, which was to have zero kids. Anyone who demands a huwite man not have children is doing (((the devils'))) work.

This is not true at all, I would venture to say that everyone is mixed already. I know for certain that I have neanderthal DNA. Humans have existed for hundreds of thousands of years. Populations that used to be abundant are probably now widely integrated into completely new populations. Look at a DNA map and you'll see how mixed and spread our DNA truly is.

The most important factor is raising your children well. The problem with a lot of race mixing is that the sample size is small and that, especially with WMAF pairings, the two parents are shit tier.

you do understand that you and your opinions are so utterly insignificant and no one outside of 4 chan takes you seriously right? this is why you're a meme. you exist solely to be laughed at and ridiculed.

> it's better you have half-asian kids than the alternative, which was to have zero kids.

Way too many people miss this point. The idea that white genetics are so weak they can't conquer a different race's genes is some crazy kind of cuckoldry, and the idea that we should just remain childless instead of procreate is suicidal cuckoldry.