What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LYtnj
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Mexico#Demography
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mexicans and Californians?

Colorado might turn red.
Clinton is shit. New Mexico is lost to mexicans, unfortunately.

Mexicans and potheads

this

Kim nuke California pls

Mestizos and dude weed lamo califags

>New MEXICO
>Dudeweedistan
>red wall blockade

Whats the issue?

>What went wrong?
Denver and surrounding areas are totally liberal and have enough votes to swing the entire state blue.

When you get out of Denver, the rest of the state is quite Conservative.

>Colorado might turn red.
Not unless the rest of the state unites and overpowers Denver.

what the fuck do you think happened essay?

The issue is that these are formerly red states that turned blue and I want to know why it happened and how it can be prevented in other states.

>Visit Denver
>Taxi driver brags that 90% of Colorado's population lives there
>Blue state, not surprised

>Visit New Mexico
>everyone is from old Mexico
>Blue state, not surprised

New Mexico is filled with spics. Parts of it are 3rd world tier. We literally did nuke it.

Colorado legalized and attracted every worthless stoner from the entire USA. Of course it would make them blue.

The Denver suburbs especially down to douglas county are all white, they could swing red in 2020. I'm holding out hope

start with the main cities and import undocumented hispanics in. Then wait 30 years and the state is now blue

pot and beaners.

it's too late, we've already spread to other states. we've needed orbital chemo for a while.

It all depends how many beaners we send back

White people in Colorado are the problem. It's a bunch of idealistic retarded hippies running that state. Blue forever. You saw it here first.

i live in Albuquerque, New Mexico, this state is majority spic and many parts of this state would be third world if not for the gibs

to all of you talking about "based hispanics", i warn you, they are based at 5% but once they are 40% you can kiss your western culture goodbye

>Colorado legalized and attracted every worthless stoner from the entire USA. Of course it would make them blue.
Actually its more along the lines of massive liberal infiltration from California.

>The Denver suburbs especially down to douglas county are all white, they could swing red in 2020. I'm holding out hope
They have no reason to. The state Dems in power aren't completely insane ala California to get them to vote Republican. And of course the darkies will vote Dem no matter what.

>It all depends how many beaners we send back
The Dems in power in CO will just make Denver, if not the entire state a sanctuary.

Albuquerque reporting in, just give up, this shithole isn't turning red anytime soon

Colorado was rigged as fuck. Two weeks before the election there was an article everyday about the impending investigation into all the dead people votes that mysteriously showed up the past elections. After the election it magically became a non issue

People don't realize how shitty Albuquerque actually is. Places like Chicago get the national spotlight but there's always some ignorant shit going down there. I should make a bingo game out of it. Check one box for drunken Indian. Check another for strung out meth head. Check another for Mexican gangbanger etc

>Colorado was rigged as fuck
If Dems couldn't steal elections they wouldn't win nearly as much as they do, I agree.

The Republicans in CO are pussies that refuse to fight it as well.

>What went wrong?
More like what went right. CO and NM soaked up thousands of blue-pilled fags from surrounding states due to weed and Mexicansim. We lost a few electoral votes to gurantee R victories in half a dozen states.

Weed flipped Colorado super quick, who knows it might flip back just because more places legalized pot and now the novelty is gone so maybe the degenerate flood will recede.
Also
>name yourself New Mexico
>become new Mexico

And meanwhile the country gets darker and darker.

You're only delaying the inevitable...eventually thanks to all the darkies the USA will be a one-party state.

The Democrats know this and the Republicans ignore it.

>Denver and surrounding areas are totally liberal and have enough votes to swing the entire state blue.

Same shit in: Oregon, Washington, Illinois and now Colorado.

Problem is the one major city calling the shots while most of the suburbs and rural area vote conservative overwhelmingly. States like illinois its so bad the rest of the state hasnt had a say in its politics in a generation. Our system gives too much weight for the mega cities that are extremely easy to manipulate and create voter fraud to further entrench in blue politics.

This guy fucks.

Before colorado legalized the entire middle class of california got priced out and migrated there, then voted in legal weed and for more immigrants so they could soon be priced out of denver then move on to another conservative city where they would repeat....its like cancer spreading.

>Actually its more along the lines of massive liberal infiltration from California.

because of weed and snowboarding

>Weed flipped Colorado super quick,
Colorado was blue years before the weed came about.

>Same shit in: Oregon, Washington, Illinois and now Colorado.
From what I understand, outside of the coast areas, California is Conservative too.

>Problem is the one major city calling the shots while most of the suburbs and rural area vote conservative overwhelmingly. States like illinois its so bad the rest of the state hasnt had a say in its politics in a generation. Our system gives too much weight for the mega cities that are extremely easy to manipulate and create voter fraud to further entrench in blue politics.
Indeed. We almost need the electoral college for states to counter it.

>because of weed and snowboarding
They've been coming from California since the 90's if not earlier. This wasn't a recent change. It's been turning blue for years. Colorado went blue for Obama don't forget.

This.

My home state has been ruined, time to prepare for innawoods...

>And meanwhile the country gets darker and darker.
>You're only delaying the inevitable...eventually thanks to all the darkies the USA will be a one-party state.
Fatalism. The jew's predictions will not pan out if we start reversing policies, like Trump introduced today.

No. NM is lost to albuquerque.

Mexicans and vote stuffing.

Guess.

I suggest the San Juans.

>Fatalism.
Admittedly I believe this country is on its last legs.
I see a light at he end of the tunnel though.
It's balkanization with Whites getting our own slice of the country.

>The jew's predictions will not pan out if we start reversing policies, like Trump introduced today.
If those policies are a) passed b) allowed to survive.
I don't expect this government to enact policies that will slow down or even reverse the trend of White genocide.

Fuckloads of spics who aren't republican yet

First, an introduction. I suspect many people don't know New Mexico except as that blue state overrun with Those Who Have To Go Back. I don't think the people here would disagree. New Mexicans are adamantly not Mexicans, they tell me. For one, the name "New Mexico" actually pre-dates the name "Mexico". "Mexico" comes from the Aztec name for their land, and so the Spanish named "New Mexico" in hopes it would be as wealthy. (It was only later that "New Spain" became "Mexico".) For another, the people here long ago formed an identity separate from Mexico and deeply resent being lumped together with Wetbacks.

New Mexico sits on the Northern branch of the Rio Grande, where most of the population lives. It lies between the Colorado Plateau (Northwest), the Rockies (North), The Rio Grande basin (South), and the Great Plains (East). Most of the population lives in the Albuquerque Metropolitan Area, in the Shadow of the Sandias Mountains (which are not considered part of the Rockies). All this effectively isolates New Mexico from Mexico as well as the US. (The only exception is the El Paso-Juarez conurbation, which includes part of New Mexico.)

All this to say that New Mexico is mostly empty space cut off from everything else.

>Colorado was blue before weed
Gtfo underage idiot. Before 08 the last time Colorado was blue was 92 then 64 before that

Although New Mexico is thoroughly Spanish, its color comes from the Pueblo Indians. New Mexico has more spics per capita than any other state, but also more Indians than any state but Alaska. If you read Tainter's Collapse of Complex Societies you'll know the sort: tough desert traders living in sun-baked mud huts in the cliffside. Of the 21 extant Pueblo tribes, 19 lie in New Mexico (with 1 in Arizona and 1 in Texas). There's hardly any left now, but their pottery, iconography, and artwork is unique, and contributes to the sense that New Mexico is distinct from Latin America.

All this to say, New Mexico is not Mexico. As "The Land of Enchantment" it's very distinct from general spic culture (while still succumbing to crime and ineffective government). However I'm not sure New Mexico's identity is fully and entirely "American" per se. How American is New Mexico?

/thread

I agree on both points. I am larping as an optimist in this thread though.

New Mexico? Who wants a new one of those?

>Colorado legalized and attracted every worthless stoner from the entire USA. Of course it would make them blue.

this

New Mexico was 'Mexico' before Mexico was ever a country.

Most NM's are afraid to cross the border into Juarez.

For the most part it's a pretty chill place. English speaking. I'm a gringo with lots of white and mexican friends. I've never heard of Aztlan til Sup Forums, and I lived along the border.

>Gtfo underage idiot.
lmao. Probably older than you are.

>Before 08
And that's what I was referring to. I wasn't sying it's been blue since the 90's. I said it's been a flood of blue since then.

Weed was legalized in 2012. So Colorado has been turning blue long before "dude weed lol"

CO has been talking about the California exodus long before that.

>I agree on both points. I am larping as an optimist in this thread though.
Fair enough. I personally think things need to get worse before they'll get better. Get more people off the fences.

>CO
>NM

>CONM

>Con 'em

>The Republicans in CO are pussies

That's all you needed to say.

>I personally think things need to get worse before they'll get better. Get more people off the fences.
At some point whites need to shit or get off the pot. I'm for wasting enough time till Gen Z gets to fighting age though.

Denver here. Can confirm. I think the invasion of both is coming to a head though. People are getting pissed about both.

>POLITICSDENVER POLITICS
Denver mayor’s immigration executive order would step up resistance, create immigrant legal defense fund
archive.is/LYtnj

>beaners
>dude weed lmao

>That's all you needed to say.
Well it's virtually all Republicans these days. They've been crippled by the accusations of being "racist". They've accepted the fact that due to demographic shift, their time as a majority party is soon to be over and will be content with being the minority party.

>At some point whites need to shit or get off the pot.
Yeah. Sad thing is, Trump's win more than anything has tricked Whites into a false sense of security.

>I'm for wasting enough time till Gen Z gets to fighting age though.
Every year we get closer to White minority is a year closer to White genocide.

Great place but I've already secured a location somewhere in Park county.

voter fraud

Please remember CO was the only purple states Trump was projected to win before the election and it ended up being the only one that he lost.

Literally this. Miss Willy everyday.

That and the 'dude weeds' have driven your property values through the roof because they need to launder their money before they can use a bank.

>That and the 'dude weeds' have driven your property values through the roof because they need to launder their money before they can use a bank.
inb4 the housing bubble pops...again.

Luckily, dems are too retarded to vote in midterms. We have a mayoral/gubernatorial in 2019.

I don't know that it will in CO. "dude weed" makes 500k, so he buys a townhouse for cash, then he takes out a mortgage and rents it. Bank will give a mortgage once he has the deed, and then he can put the cash in a bank. As long as retards waste money on drugs, CO's housing bubble is safe.

is there any difference?

>Luckily, dems are too retarded to vote in midterms.
I think 2018 will be different. Dems are going to run on a "vote for us otherwise Trump will kill you" ticket and scare a record number of them into voting.

And if the Reps haven't passed tax or healthcare reform by then, it'll be bye bye GOP control.

>I don't know that it will in CO. "dude weed" makes 500k, so he buys a townhouse for cash, then he takes out a mortgage and rents it. Bank will give a mortgage once he has the deed, and then he can put the cash in a bank. As long as retards waste money on drugs, CO's housing bubble is safe.
I think the money gotten from weed taxes is overblown, it's certainly not making the changes the politicians promised.

Besides, most people are still buying their weed illegally, cause it's cheaper.

I think when the housing bubble pops...again that CO will be hit hard but not as hard as other places. Like the last time.

I meant the troubles that the weed people are getting in because banks don't want to deal with them or their businesses

Californians and texans.

Literally. Texans speculated on real estate, Californian transplants bought it and developed it.

I love it when I hike on the colorado continental divide; I can piss off either side of it and it runs to either texas or california. My little spiteful gift to the fuckers who ruined my home.

Used to live there. Great place to raise a family. Poor as fuck though.

>pic related, its my dog and I at the top Mt. Aeolus.

>I meant the troubles that the weed people are getting in because banks don't want to deal with them or their businesses
I think the banks are just starting to get involved because they're smelling money.

Also there's a huge lack of regulations because of how fucked up the launch of dude weed lol was.
So once all that starts to get organized you'll see the banks all over responsible weed shops.

Honestly surprised a huge corporation (like the tobacco companies) hasn't gotten into the pot business.

Probably waiting to see if this blows over or not.

>doggie shoes
d'awwwwwwww

I tried... I did my part.. it wasn't enough....

But now that the illegals are going away, 2020 shouldn't be an issue.

It's pretty cute.

Give it a more than 25 states and I'm sure some big (((east coast))) bank will dip their fingers in. For now, "dude weed" is sitting on a pile of cash he can't use.

GAS THE TRANSPLANTS

STATES WAR NOW

Mexicans, Californians, and other fucking transplants.

ColoradoAnon here. No. Califags and stoners are invading.

The people blaming Mexicans for NM being blue don't really have it exactly right. Much of the state is 40-50% Mexican, and yet still deeply conservative. I lived in semi-rural New Mexico during the election and a majority of the politically-active Mexicans I knew favored Trump over Hillary. Lots of legal, naturalized Mexicans hate illegals because they took the "easy way" and make them look bad. And then in addition, a lot of them disliked Trump on immigration but were generally conservative, so they held their noses and voted for Trump anyways.

The real reason NM is blue is because ABQ is a stereotypical urban liberal shithole and its metro represents an outright majority of the state's population. NM is blue because of Albuquerque.

>Why did Hillary win New Mexico
Spics and because that's where Gary Johnson is from. yeah remember him.

Gary Johnstein?
What is Aleppo?

fuck I hate living in a liberal town
At least there is no antifa

same here in wa. they must all be gassed. i hope we can recriminalize it.

Coloradan here. It's never turning red. It's getting more liberal. I would know, I just moved here from Texas. Holy shit is housing expensive.

This, and thats a symptom becuase of the large proportion of Albuquerque thats a shit hole.

Good riddance stoner. You are not welcome back

>the Republicans ignore it.
The GOPe knows it and just wants to depress wages. The national republicans don't give a shit about you except for a few in Trump's circle.

4 Mexicans took his spot.

With the red states around those two that actually pull their own weight you fucking doofus?

Not sure. Not sure.

>tfw nevada was so fuckin close to going full-trump
next time

More like what went right.
Can't wait until Texas and Arizona go blue.

You can't cure cancer by excising the tumor alone. You still need chemo. You need 'free' helicopter rides.

>New Mexico is lost to Mexicans

WELL IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Illegal immigrants and voter/election fraud. Trump won Colorado if not both ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wait wait wait, there's a NEW mexico?

I hear ya man. Reno native here and can confirm we only went Dem because of the massive influx of faggot commies and spics coming from california. They must be purged.

Chicago should be its own state and the rest of Illinois gets absorbed by surrounding states cause its broke AF.

CO Republican party had some serious infighting. All the pledged Trump delegates got canned and then they went to the convention and basically told everyone their vote wouldn't count for shit as the party had already made its decision.

Disgruntled CO-ans jumped ship and voted Hillary because they are stupid. NM is infested with "immigrants".

we lost by 27k votes. god damn it, thats like 1% of the population

PAY MY PENSION FAGGOT. I SLAVED AWAY FOR 20 WHOLE YEARS, 9 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR TO EARN IT.

I'm gonna vote for dems in the midterms like I have the past 3

t. someone from pueblo

You need to go back.

>Among U.S. states, New Mexico has the highest percentage of Hispanic ancestry, at 47% (as of July 1, 2012). This classification covers people of very different cultures and histories, including descendants of Spanish colonists with deep roots in the region, and recent immigrants from a variety of nations in Latin America, each with their own cultures.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Mexico#Demography
DEPORT NEW MEXICO

no ....

Get the fuck out of my state, steer fucker.