Two brothers from Gaithersburg were deported to their native El Salvador on Wednesday in what their attorney says was...

>Two brothers from Gaithersburg were deported to their native El Salvador on Wednesday in what their attorney says was the fastest deportation process he has ever seen.

>“The ICE agents told me they were deporting the kids because Lizandro got into college, and that showed they intended to stay in the U.S.,”

Apologise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g2AO4uU1LLA
youtube.com/watch?v=_61hzuGGJX0
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
kxan.com/2016/11/09/valedictorian-ut-freshman-behind-viral-tweet-fears-deportation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck me, we need a collage of ICE.

so now maybe those college aid funds will go to a legal citizen whos parents pay into the taxes the fund it...

we don't care about other races, they can live in their own fucking countries

>attending a state subsidized institution
fuck off bean boy

Niggas snitched on themselves.

>Can we get that smart ass Valedictorian spic bitch deported for the same reason?

>from Gaitherburg
>natives of El Salvador

Pick one.

oops!

ICE taught them a more valuable lesson than any crap taught at college

Nice

Play dumb games win dumb prizes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So sad to lose a future astro physicist.

Why are you Americans not joining ICE?

Everyone throw away your army usmc navy air force coast guard fbi atf cia nsa nsdp shirts and go buy ICE merch instead

baiii :33

>fastest deportation process he has ever seen

Wish they were mexican
Oh well, brown get out of town.

Two brothers...then ICE came...and that is when things kicked into 12th gear

this

deportation squad

>kill someone
>tell police I killed someone

You can't make this shit up

Literally the ICE wall.

I gotchu pham

ey essay we contributing why you deporting us holmes?

i lol'd

did he think obama was still in charge and he could get away with shoving it in their faces?

I love Trump more and more everyday.

Have you been to Gaithersburg lately? I assure you, it could be legally declared a part of Central America at this point.

Damned progressives ruining my Old Line State.

i want her gone most of all too but the last time i asked Sup Forums they said it turns out she actually isn't undocumented / illegal. she was just "showing solidarity" for her people that are.

basically virtue signaled and attention whored because she thought Trump was a joke not going to win and it wouldn't matter if she was or wasn't cause nobody would bother to check.

im disappointed as well.

Spic tears are delicious.
youtube.com/watch?v=g2AO4uU1LLA

Bingo.

who is president trump or mcpuppet?

Rick & Morty reference?

>under Obama it was "fuck you gringo this is our land"
>under Trump it's "plz don't deport me"

youtube.com/watch?v=_61hzuGGJX0
it's no fun being an illegal alien

How hard is it to understand?

>Haven't went through the proper and legal method of immigrating to another country
>Get upset when country doesn't accept your rule-breaking

This

She ended up being legal, she just wanted likes.

So you're fucking response to her fake virtue signaling is to come on Sup Forums and virture signal?

Seriously what's your problem with this chick, that she's going to have a much better life than you even though she's brown?

She baited a bunch of faggots and they're trying to bitch their way out of it.

> Muh...muh letter of the law

Go smoke more weed fuckface.

>We in college because we smart fuck you ICE
>Why am I being deported? How did this happen?

>'You Trump supporters happy?'
Yes. Very happy. She can go with him if she wants.

His planned degree was in foreign influence and culture subversion.

Do you know who hates illegal immigrants the most?

Legal immigrants

#GodBlessTrump
#LatinoGOP

>El Salvador
They're fucked.

Just curious, how do I go about reporting suspected illegals? I think my neighbors might be illegal but I'm not 100% sure.

I'm rock hard

>Apologise
>Apologise
>Apologise

not even your country you limey cunt

wait you're defending this chick?

Wow you are a faggot ain't you?

Can we deport the niggers too? Send them back to Africa?

report them anyways

I grinned ear to fucking ear watching that entire thing. The guy said part way through "You've got nothing better to do than break up families? Why don't you catch real criminals?" YOU ARE THE REAL CRIMINALS YOU STUPID FUCKING MONGOLOIDS, YOU'VE ENTERED A COUNTRY ILLEGALLY, THUS YOU ARE A CRIMINAL. I hope Trump deports every last one of them.

>literally being this angry

Does this mean were not to far off from pic related?

/our gICE/

THE BIG ENCHILADA

The reddit spacing is strong in this one.

this

Celebrate good times come on!!!!!! Every time i see a "dreamer" bragging, he will get reported to ICE in mass!

That wasn't the only crime Eduardo (the brother) committed. Beaners are scum.

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

>"Fucking with families don't catch real fucking criminals"
>Is a convicted child molester with a outstanding warrant
>mfw

In due time

>more beaners getting put on ICE
nice

This is sad and infuriating. They should've been deported years ago. The deportation order was issued in 2012 and thanks to Obama's meddling, it was dragged out until now. To lead them on all this time is cruel. As president, Trump is doing his duty to uphold the law and for once, I can unironically say that this is all Obama's fault.

>The ICEd Earth - Plagues of The Third World

Thanks. I don't see any option about being present illegally under "Suspected Violation". Do you think I should just put "Other" and explain that I think their presence is illegal, or should I assume they are committing benefit fraud and check that? I mean, they probably are.

And nothing of value was lost.

THIS

I think you put fugitive criminal alien and then explain in the comments that this is a suspicion

That's stupid. They're stupid.

I wish we had death squads that would just go out and kill these fucking animals. Fucking cunt.

spbp

tpbp

Trump 2020

And for all their tough talk that's all they are. Just a bunch of blubbering whiny spics

I was raised in Gaithersburg, it used to be rich and white and now it's filled with spics to the brim.

They're doing the lord's work.

Annnnd he raped kids

No, seriously.

Crossposting for relevance

>“I really struggled a lot with that math requirement when I was a super-senior at Pasadena City College,” said Javier Cabral. About five years ago, Cabral was majoring in journalism and couldn’t pass a required algebra course after taking it seven times.
>couldn’t pass a required algebra course after taking it seven times.
>Javier

topkek

Amd it's called, t-two brothers... it's just called 2 brothers haha

>algebra
they teach that shit in grade 2 here

Will we ever get a Pokémon go style app that links to ice and the USCIS data base to the public. So I can tag and bag Pablo's and Emilio's and Maria's through my smart phone?

Use facial recognition software to match them to passport control.
Summon an ICE burrito-rustler to my GPS co-ordinate for pick up.
Win rank and rewards for collecting a border jumper with a unique name.

>I was travelling down main Street today and snapped a Enrique!
>rare find bro!

I think about this shit too often.

Where do you think you are newfriend?

if you created this app, you could make it so that it would auto-fill in the form for you at least. I would use it.

Rev up that Mr Freeze

I just want to see packs of kiddies running around the local restaurants and construction sites trying to catch em all and watching beaners running to cover their face from the cameras gaze. Piling into closets and hiding in sewer pipes. Running scared, like criminal ought to.

stop i can only get so hard

I'm sure I'll regret asking, but why did he go to ICE and brag about into college?

She's illegal holmes. She goes to UT and was whining after Trump won that hopefully he would show kindness and how she didn't really mean it.
I wan't that bitch gone too, just for being a cunt.

They're gonna learn their place again. God bless Trump

HAW HAW

Wrong
kxan.com/2016/11/09/valedictorian-ut-freshman-behind-viral-tweet-fears-deportation/