So is he dead or what

So is he dead or what

wat

This YouTube video was removed within less than an hour so yeah he's dead as fuck

Holy shit

Rekt. Imagine getting your face bashed in this hard by a guy who looks like Miller.

Two interesting dates:-

If you go about 50 pages back in the archive, you will find the hilarious event unfolding when podestas gmail gets hacked live on 4 chan on 13th October.

Rumours of Assange being silenced and then goes missing for month from 16th October. There was a lot of weird stuff that hasn't been explained.

Someone downloaded all podestas emails and posted shots (including one saying trump was ahead in the polls) . Never heard of them since.

>Costa reads poem
>"it says nothing about speaking english"
>poem written in english

Jim Acosta is such a fucking retard, how does he still have a job?

Jim "I wanna be serious right now do you at CNN not know the difference between Green card policy and illegal immigration" Accosta

Where had this Miller feller been? And who is he? We need more miller

Back with this psyop shit? Thought this conspiracy died out with Vault 7, that shows all the CIA's moves... Why would CIA want to detail their best tools? They wouldn't, these releases are harmful to CIA and good for freedom of information.
That's called a morph-cut, replaces a fade because when you fade a jump cut it only gets worse.
Learn to edit and stop falling for CIA psyops, WL releases too much information for people to handle as it is, you want to waste your time questioning the authenticity of never-wrong data be my guest.

I'm high as fuck right now, and I know that's obviously faked, but damn it gave me chills anyways to image if this letter was actually real and actually leaked to the public. Signed, dated and stamped with blood, followed by suicide. I gotta get off the shit

Can anyone confirm this letter?

It's indeed fake, made for shock. Like I said earlier, high as fuck, would be gnarly if that shit was actually released lel

morph cut. this has been known for a while now.

Hooy fuck based attack cat!

What animal was that anyway?

This. Assange is alive and relatively well for someone stuck in a fucking embassy for almost a decade. He did a balcony speech recently.

That assange thing is just compression macroblocks. Somebody probably used a screen recorder to capture the video and those will magnify macroblocking artifacts and do shit just like that

no. the shills are just rehashing this bullshit from last fall.
get some new material, commies!
don't forget to sage shill threads, faggots.

When Miller smiles at Acosta, only his mouth smiles. His eyes are like a shark's, dead and cold as fuck. Acosta had better learn when to shut the hell up and quit filibustering.