Loony Loomer

Love the fact she lost her shit over a tire. #LoomerPosting is killing her right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/892920387553689600
twitter.com/unsavoryagents/status/892940251177426945
twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/892896573197357057
graphicpolicy.com/2017/07/29/the-alt-rights-hero-based-stick-man-is-coming-to-comics/
youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This lady is fucking Jew to the max, she doesn't even try to hide it

>call for a race war
>cry when somebody pops your car tire

wow I just looked up a pic of this chick and she legit has "the nose"

that is incredible

Look at that fucking dry rot
Look at it

I'm surprised when somebody slashed the tire, it didn't disintegrate into dust

I have never seen such an obvious example of controlled opposition in my life

haha wtf? looks like there's almost no definition of the tire's tread, not to mention all the cracking... that shit probably needed to be replaced 20k miles ago

typical woman

Agreed. I live in a rural AF area here, where half the roads are gravel or dirt, and during the winter is roads made of sea salt kek

I've never seen tires this dried out.

Jesus christ whoever slashed her tires probably saved her life

I hope to all fuck she really files a fucking police report!

When wil jewish scum bitch wiil get the headbashing she fucking deserves? Honestly all those IM CONSERVATIVE HAHA BTW IM JEWISH ISRAEL FIRST:))) They are the worst fucking scum on this planet.

Lel

WTF I HATE HIM KNOW

Hey Rabbi

OP/Rabbi here, yes?

she is anita sarkeesian 2.0

I'm a victim!!!!!! FUCK ALL OF U. IM A VICTIM.

give me your shekels.

twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/892920387553689600
don't you ever not defend me or my tire ever again

I bet you she slashed her own tires, that subversive kike.

She's just being a typical woman freaking out over random shit and calling attention to herself

This is why women should not be in politics

Guys, her tire is fucking trashed to shit. This is a straight up lie. What a KIKE

Why does Cucknovich push Loomer so hard? Its really hurting his reputation.

SABO is awesome

>IRONY 101: LAURA LOOMERS NEW NOSE JOB GOING THROUGH HER WINDSHIELD AFTER HER 50 YEAR OLD TIRES POP WHILE DOING 85 MPR ON THE HIGHWAY. :/

twitter.com/unsavoryagents/status/892940251177426945

Loomer is Lauren Southern if she fell into a vat of acid like the Joker.

I hope I see the day where Laura Loomer is the sole reason for the demise of Rebel Media

I-I-Is she replying to herself?

>putting racing slicks on a commuter car

So her old as shit and beat to hell tires finally gave out and now she wants shekels to buy new ones? Knife slashes do not look like that

WHHAT A FUCKING JEW.

SHE IS THE PRIME EXAMPLE OF WHY WE NEED TO GAS THE JEWS

I think this tweet is most telling:

twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/892896573197357057

It's like she is saying "see guys, see it's real see the police which you just have to trust me on say it's real" which is Grade A projection. A real victim wouldn't do this.

sounds kinda sarkeesian doesn't it

So she got shekels for her nose but didn't care to change her rotten tires. Kikes have no interest for public safety. This bitch need to be arrested for traffic violation.

>I'm expected to care about you GoFundme

She literally had one of those for her kikey stage rush.

>don't bet me for favor, ask for RTs

OMG laura can you please RT me?? Thank you for your effort.

What a suberversive kike.

The problem is that she's using twitter to post about this

Twitter is horrible for this sort of thing because it attracts haters so easily, people just swarm on anyone who they disagree with regardless of what they post

I hate cunts like her and based (((stickman))). They get one vital video they immediately try to monetize the fuck out of it and take control of the narrative and appear to be some "alt right personality". It's so infuriating.

Holy fuck I've seen cars that sat on the bottom of lakes for 40 years with better condition tires

They're piling on because she's wrong.

Im almost certain Loomer is actually an esoteric alt right satire project

no one could be do a worse job at being a right wing jewish infiltrator

NO ONE

No one slashed her tires dumbasses. They couldn't hold together anymore and came apart due to shitty condition

Well she's being retarded, but I see this kind of shit by women on Facebook like 20x a day.

On Facebook she'd get a bunch of likes from her friends and people saying how sorry they are etc.

On Twitter when the entire world can reply to her, she gets a fucking mob of leftists attacking every single thing she posts

Why would someone slash her racing slicks more than once? They would go flat almost instantly with one stab.

the hashtag and the replys to her are breddy good

Being a Jew, she probably slashed her own tires

Mate what the fuck are you talking about her Ashkenazy IQ puts her at least in the high 90s possibly low 100s

lmao i completely forgot about that faggot already
>BE SURE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL STICKMAN MERCHANDISE WEBSTORE AND DON'T FORGET AMERICA WAS NEVER INTENDED TO BE A WHITE COUNTRY!!!
what a transparent scumbag

thats because shes a jew, dude

actually a real jew, unlike southern

Sorry guys, khazar milkers have won me over

Wut? I thought Southern was an admitted Jew

Did you order the Based Stickman graphic novel yet?

forgot the link

graphicpolicy.com/2017/07/29/the-alt-rights-hero-based-stick-man-is-coming-to-comics/

I work in a junkyard and that looks worse than the tires on cars that have been here 20 years.

a few years ago she was arguing with some evilll racists on twitter and and virtue signaled that her grandparents escaped nazi occupied denmark

lots of non jews ran away from on oncoming unstoppable invasion force too

I don't think she is a jew desu especially after she released her 23andme results

Shes making fun of drumpf because its how how he acts :^)

Tire-man here. I've looked at countless tires and I can assure you those weren't slashed. That's just a regular blowout they're old as fuck and are clearly dried the fuck out and have heat damage. She is full of shit unsurprisingly considering her heritage.

Yeah you can see the heat ring from where she drove on it as it blew out. She's 100% full of shit.

Pay for my tire goy !

>$2000
Holy Abraham's Shekel-Stash, Batmann, the chutzpah on this nose goblin...

HEY RABBI
WATCHA DOIN

She's a kike. She slashed the tires herself and then will then try to get insurance claims to cover the "damage" to get a free pair of tires.

I know jews. they do shit along these lines all the time. It can be as big as car insurance or something like constantly exchanging iphones and macbooks because there's a single dead pixel in their camera and they return it a day before the warranty expires to get a fix and upgrade.

>$2000 for tires

Sup Forums
IS ALWAYS
RIGHT

>$2000 for a tire

Jesus Christ she's really not trying to break the stereotype is she?

She literally goes around trying to seduce bad goyim by talking about her "jewbs" and "high ashkenazi IQ". And this behavior is in no way an outlier, mind oyu.

Checked

The GoFundMe page was put up appx 8:30 PM Pacific Coast Time.

I have a hard time believe Loony put this up herself considering she said she was going to pay cash for this, and the tire should have already been replaced and paid for.

98% sure this particular GoFundMe page is a troll.

we must secure a an existence for our patreon and a future for our tires

i don't believe that gofundme page. I think one of us made it to make her look bad.

Yeah it's fake

People are trolling the shit out of her

Moderately rare.
I want to pay a visit soon lad.

Where's the Finn to white knight for her

photoshop has destroyed the internet.

Because kikes look out for other kikes

Because Cernovich is a controlled-oppo shill who bends over backwards to stamp out anyone who has any bit of wrongthink.

What a entitled cunt. This is everything wrong with Western females. All this shit for sympathy and then they get hurt because everyone knows she is full of delusion.

Lol that tire is fucking worn out way beyond it's expiration date. She never even had it changes just look at that burned rubber.

Who?

There's a reason arson's nickname is Jewish Lightning.

Quadssss of truth checked!

Well she better suck it up because it's the real world.

Worst infiltrator ever?

JUST

I work at a tire shop and I can't tell you how many times we get these old dry rotted ass tires that finally gave out and starting to split come in with the dumbass owner thinking they are being fucked with.

Wayne did something right! Redeemed Wayne arc soon. Get hyped.

Great fucking get

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

Honestly they did her a favor, those tires were going to blow extremely soon if the dumb bitch kept driving on them.

lol fucking savage

She can't even spell tyre correctly

This tire looks like it's been sitting in the weather for the last 25 years.

Tyre = Phoenician city
Tire = rubber thing that goes around your wheels

Get it right, you fucking britbong

Tire bro here can confirm, no way was that full of air any time recently

You wanna go?

>Wayne
Fuck that. Don't be dumb.

Doing that bitch a favor. That tire looks tired af

With what? An unregistered butterknife?

She's not a jew, she even made a video on her DNA test. It's just a leftypol shill known as Moarpheus trying to derail. Spread the word