WTF i want open borders now!

WTF i want open borders now!

Nobody's trying to bar whites or Japanese.

Um, no sweetie, that would be the Jews.

It's Illegal Alien.

Is there a correlation between being an illegal immigrant and a medical professional that I don't know about?

I see only doctors, surgeons, and ER heads who will save thousands of lives.

No, they will be the people that leech of the welfare

Yeah whenever I need to go to the doctor I just swing by home depot and pick Dr. Wetback up

Why do they always propagate this lie?

Don't the countrys they are leaving need doctors/surgeons/Er heads?

I don't think anyone's life was in jeopardy from not having their lawns mowed

Kek!

>be illegal
>get affirmative actioned into and through medical school

Brain drain fucks the third world over for sure, but that's not as important as furthering the progressive agenda of spreading virtue signaling everywhere

ask her to prove it

Most illegals (80%) end up in retail or as thugs

I'm convinced.
500 Million refugees, please garcon!

cause they have the money to come to this country legally

Because you cannot sell the idea of illegal immigration with the truth.

>people believe this
>have to virtue signal about it online
We're deporting the wrong ones baka desu senpai

yes and truck drivers.

Because, the truth fucking hurts

"hey doctor sanchez, whats the chainsaw for? I only came here for a tetanus shot"

of course

I am going to have to demand statistics. What the fuck good is a single doctor when you have to welfare 5000+ other immigrants for the stray chance of one making a positive difference.

more likely he will be the one that mows your boss's lawn and fills your prison and schools with anchor babies

If they're that legit then why don't they emigrate legally?

Fucking dead

"Doctor Mbuntu has just de charm fo you my honky friend! It'll cure that pneumonia right up!"

I work in a hospital and some of these sand nig docs can't even speak English....wth?! I will never go to a hospital again.

>because no one else will ever do those jobs, EVER!
Yeah, ok

If they become an MD, why would they stay in a country where they are paid low wages and forced to work on poorfags too lazy to afford it? My ass would move to a country where I would get paid, or at least one with lax healthcare regs

Legitimately this. Allowing massive immigration actually screws over other countries much harder in the short term, and it really does inflate the GDP (but not the GDP per capita, which is the one that really matters.)

In the long term, it destroys all our societies, which is just what they wanted.

Or most likely the reason why I need to go to the hospital.

The smartest move is getting your desired demographics in place soonish, the era of this "doctor/surgeon/ER head" immigration BS is 1 or 2 generations at most away from being irrelevant.

Are there any "tweets" that actually speak in favor of this?

it'd be nice to see some of those.

max fucking par

if they're a surgeon capable of saving lives, then that is considered a valuable skill and the proposed new immigration system would allow them into the country.

No they want. No one wants the dumb illegal immigrant doctor who went to a med school in a mud hut

>Doctors, surgeons, and ER heads come to America illegally

I hate these people like on the travel ban who dont actually fucking read or listen to what is written and said

Not if they get kicked out first.

>lego is harder than starcraft
coreans btfo

But their country of origin desperately needs those doctors/surgeons/ER people.
We have to get ALL IMMIGRANTS back to their native nations so they can help their own people.

do they tattoo themselves so they can tell each other apart?

ummmmmm, the shitskin I am barring from entering my country won't do anything of the sort because they aren't getting past the wall?

This isn't even remotely true. People with the skills to be a doctor, surgeon, ER head are often fast tracked for citizenship.

This tweet has to be a joke or poorly written bait.

lol

That's actually beyond retardation.
No matter where you are, doctors tend to be "resourceful" lets say, they aren't poor people.
After all medical school is expensive, no matter where you are, and ofter only middle class to rich families can affor such privilege.

There's no fucking way a person/family that can afford a expensive as fuck medical school (almost 10 years that the career lasts mind you) won't be able to afford to legally immigrate somewhere.
No fucking way.

The people who illegaly immigrate are poor, unskilled, often even uneducated people, not doctors, lawyers or engineers.

I fucking hate how leftists are so retarded to think such things.

No he fucking won't be, he'll be Juan number 4000000 and he will leech off of the american people

>will turn out to be the doctor who saves your life
How? They're getting deported.

Also, "illegal immigrants" can't have a legit license to practice medicine, nor can they be insured for malpractice.

Amusing and correct.

>Go 15years from now
But it happened in 2016 already
>Truck driver `4ywea
Autonomous trucks are already driving roads in europe

Well, it takes some medical skill and knowledge of anatomy to disassemble a human body like this...

But your borders are all hundreds of miles of ocean

We already have second and third gen citizens filling those niches plus those with student visas...you know, the LEGAL way

Please tell me she's not related to Holland Oates.

Yeah, but I was trying to kill myself, so...

This woman must be a Potterfag, believing in that storybook karma

haha, funny, but not really.

But the unborn child you abort will turn out to be a nobody for sure, so Aborting them is fine!

>doctors
>illegal immigrants

yeah nah

I want to leave

No you don't you idiot

Only if he's Cuban.

i've never seen or heard of a Mexican doctor/surgeon/ER head/non-lawn mower

alphaGo dropped a game

Just who the hell do you think I am!

really? The only reason, ONLY reason you dont have broke white and japenese people coming to the US is because geographically, they cant make it. If japan or russia were to our southern border, you would see thousands.

What up leaf

this

No es problema, mang. We es gonna feex chor tumor, pronto.

Because there aren't millions of "legal" native residents of the US that can be doctors and shit.

No. A fellow white will become a doctor/surgeon instead.

Sweetie. You've been saying this a lot. On a lot of threads. It makes you sound like a preteen girl.

>implying they're fleeing from countries so prosperous that medical professional wouldn't aren't even respected member of their community

>fires off round into their head
Well damned, I guess we're both dead then, huh.

I'm pretty sure my paki doctor is a legal immigrant. Nice grandmotherly sort. No complaints.

That was what Trump proposed. Highly paid doctors who speak English.

We just don't want the unskilled who don't speak English.

Just watching a variety do from the righteous brother Nathaniel

you do have "open borders"
you can leave anytime you want

Th illegal immigrant I'm trying to ban is going to drive drunk and slam head on into my car

Hungry Jacks nuggets are better anyway

well they DID cut lots of people open

I'm more likely to have a life saving operation due to an illegal than have one working on me.

Leftist needs to be gassed.

We sabe heez lype.

That's impossible. How can they save me if they aren't allowed in the country?

Not one individual expressing sorrow in result to this deportation.

>without illegal immigrants, who will work the fields?!?!?

So if we don't allow immigrants then suddenly we won't have ER doctors and surgeons? My uncle's a surgeon, it's a very saturated labor market actually.

Yes most foreign brain surgeons are smuggled into the country hidden in trucks under the dark of knight.

Actually you're going to die waiting because Maria is at the ER for the 4th time this month with a toothache

I can't stand this shit. Emergency rooms full of retards on government assistance because "they legs be hurtin".

The "iilegal immigrant" I want out of my country is a welfare-collecting faggot that will try to take my life when he runs over me in his bean mobile named El Tigre

Why would an upstanding citizen with a such respected and hard to get job as a surgeon enter a country illegally?
Wouldnt the just get a greencard, workvisa you know, get in the normal way?

Or the parasite who takes your dad's construction job
Or the maid that robs your home and abuses your children
Or the classmate who gets your place at a top university despite being barely able to speak English
Or the uber driver who doesn't know how to drive you home in your own neighborhood
Or the waiter who fucks up your order.
Or the beggar who tries to scam your money
Or the substitute teacher who fucks up your kids education
Or the cholo who stabs you up in an alley with a screwdriver

Or yeah the Medical Professional who saves you.

Go ahead though, flip that coin. I'm sure that 1 in a million chance of landing ER doctor makes it all worth it.