Is Christianity cucked or was Jesus based?

Is Christianity cucked or was Jesus based?

Jesus is the way truth and life, no one comes to the father but by him

You have to study his word for yourself though, not truth an authoritarian church structure

Bump

I honestly believe Jesus was a charismatic cult leader with some decent ideas about how to treat your fellow man, but dangerous ideas about the God he served.

I think most of Christianity is manmade bullshit, same as most other religions. That being said, I do believe in souls and an afterlife.

why don't catholics read their bible?
>believes in after life
>doesn't believe in God

makes you think

All christians is cucked rn but it will be fixed one day. And yes Jesus was.

christianity*

how much brain power will you waste on this fake god shit during your lifetime?

Jesus is the Resurrection.

How do you think an eternity in hell will feel like?

The teachings of Jesus Christ are very similar to that of Karl Marx.

How much brain power will you waste on a retarded colonial meme version of nationalism ?

You are aware that Jesus looked closer to right than left, right?

not even

I'm sorry but please take your larping else were.

(you)

take it you deserve it

>confederate
>calling ANYONE a larper

Jesus was used by the jews as the ultimate way to guilt the goyim and invert warrior values to priest values, or master morality to slave morality, so they could easily control the populations.

Hello Verg. We wuz vikangz n poo.

The God-Man

Jesus was not white.

I'm a med you nigger. Idk that makes perfect sense to me, I mean look how things have turned out.

You are correct

>byzantium still lived on as the eastern roman empire until 1453
Makes you think
>strawmanning this hard
>literally shilling a religion that promoted homos zoophiles and other degenerates
Almonds are activated

hi nietzsche

>voluntarily giving up your wealth is communism

my prefrontal cortex is thoroughly stimulated.

>Jesus loves sinners
>Treats them the same way someone who hates sinners would

What exactly does love mean in a biblical context?

>wanting porky to share rather than him hoarding all his ill gotten wealth is bad

That statement means "don't die rich", not "don't be rich."

sin=seperation from God

God loves man but hates sin

Every man has sinned

Christ died on the cross to wash away our sins
anyone who accepts Christ gets a free pass for their sins

literally the simplest religion in existence

I don't worship a Palestinian Jew, you hypocritical idolator fuckstain. Stuff your Jewish golden calf up your polytheist cunthole.

jesus named the jew so the jew killed him for it

But separation from God wasn't our fault. Why can't Jesus just accept a simple thank you?

It means that you have to give away all your worldly posessions before entering the kingdom of Heaven. Not be a commie faggot and starve millions to death.

Been reading Matthew. I've read John. When does it get good? So far this shit is really stupid. I'm sincerely trying to give it a chance. As characters, I really like Jesus and the Disciples. I truly feel for them and admire their faith and devotion. But the stuff Jesus said seems kinda lame. Healing people is cool, I guess. But lots of legendary figures have powers of healing.

What am I doing wrong here? For real. When does it get good? I'm trying to like it.

I can't think of a single passage where Jesus advocates wealth confiscation

--
John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

--
John 12: 3 Then took Mary a pound of ointment of spikenard, very costly, and anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped his feet with her hair: and the house was filled with the odour of the ointment.

4 Then saith one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, which should betray him,

5 Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor?

6 This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.

But why is the good one white when he was clearly a swarthy jew?

Why no KJV?

Both.

Yes, that is why I'm against communism.

>literally says don't be rich
>rich guy doesn't make same mistake you are making
You are a false Christian if you think living rich and giving it all away on your deathbed is somehow noble or Christian

I think CS Lewis actually made this point but he also reasoned that God/Christ would be the only people to fairly administer a system like that.

Cool your almonds. I'm not pagan, didn't even mean to shill paganism desu, just trying to convey that Christianity has been used to cuck whites. Even if not until relatively recently.

I think one could argue Byzantium probably stood until 1450 because there were still remnants of that essentially 'master morality'. If not, why did Christianity, all of a sudden fail them?

I could be wrong, It just seems to me that Christianity works out too well from the perspective of the jews.

Or maybe i'm a devout Christian and I'm just testing you.

they don't follow it

which ever one stops mutilating children, colluding with the state and SHUTS THE FUCK UP

ps if you give me 10 dollars now i will give you a bunch of candy after you are dead

skip past the gospels to the story of Saul/Paul, that one was always my favorite

Nice strawman. I'm infact a Protestant Christian and where did I say I was for third world immigration? I would like it for all types of people to stay with each other.

based

Philippians 2:10-11
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Revelation 5:13
And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Romans 14:11
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Revelation 1:7
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Revelation 6:15-17
And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

1 Peter 1:19-20
But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

thread case closed

ARYAN PAGANISM THREAD!!

> Why can't Jesus just accept a simple thank you?

That's what salvation is. Believeith on the son and you shall be saved

Subversive or /our overman/?

read Paul's epistles. The best one is Romans.

This desu. Brood of vipers

We are trying to get rid of leftist hippies and faggots not larp with them.

Catholic here

we're literally not encouraged to, the church is shit and wants us to be entirely reliant on them for our faith needs, despite preaching things like "humble worship is virtuous, you don't need a church to pray", or whatever. For most Catholics, faith is a very casual thing, since humility is preached a lot, but there's a lot of smarmy private school grown Catholics that think they're better than everyone else, even though they go to church two times a year, on Christmas and on Easter. But most Catholics don't read the bible, have never read it. Myself, I go to Church every Sunday, and I've never read it. I really should.

Communism wants you to go either Islam or atheism. They think either make you easier to control than Christianity. If you have already been redpilled by pol thats fine and all, but what about your kids?

That didn't happen to eastern Rome which was mor Christianized at thattime period

Jesus is kind and based and funny and even had his tipping point

I don't need to explain the kind part
He said some reasonable based things that were forgiving and stern at the same time
He was funny too. Constantly spoke in parables to fuck with people, and one time healed a man's blindness by spitting in his eyes and rubbing dirt in them. I mean all the man had to do was touch him or vice versa, but no, spits right in his eyes and rubs dirt in them.
He wipped (((merchants))) too

Literally because they're Catholic. The traditions and magisterium's authority of the Church will always supersede the scriptures so long as the Church defines what scripture is, and the correct interpretation of said scriptures. The authorities fear a reading of the bible (where many of the traditions of their beliefs cannot be found) will lead to an alternative interpretation from the one that they keep amending, which is where you get the "Protestantism has 33,000 denominations" meme. It is rooted in the denial of sola scriptura.

If god came down to the earth in the form of jesus to live among mankind, then mankind killed jesus, at what point was he sacrificed for our sins?

Wouldn't god be pissed that we killed 1/3 of him?

Daily reminder that Cathocucks ACTUALLY BELIEVE that Mary lived a completely sinless life too despite the bible saying this is impossible multiple times

LOL!

i mean if you live in the middle of nowhere next to no other people it is possible to live a life free from "sin" especially since sin doesn't really exist.

Isn't this a fundamental denial of original sin?

The bible really is an amazing work. Fuck commies.

Just ask em if they believe that Mary was a "Righteous Woman" of God. My bet is over half say yes. Then check their privilege with Ecclesiastes 7:28.

The Lord Jesus is Based.
I don't buy into the virgin birth & death stories so much or that he's God himself. If these things end up being true, oh well.
I invite him into my mind & heart daily. I love the stories and always ask myself 'what would Jesus do.
Saying his name when I'm down lifts me up.
So ya, he's real to me.

It's catholics bro. They'll twist anything to fit their agenda. They literally need Mary-worship to compete with protestant theology, it wins over pagan females in the 3rd world.

I think the reason lay Catholics don't read the bible is because we traditionally don't as common people. If you think about it, back then no one could read (general assumption) unless you were educated, which many priests were and so you just listened to the priest.

"The needle's eye" was in fact one of the gates to Jerusalem. A camel could only pass through this smaller gate if it was stooped low and had its baggage removed.

Point is if you have your baggage with you, you can't get in. Leave your baggage on earth and lay your head low, as would have a camel moving through the gate.

It is in fact "harder than" this, how much harder we can't be sure. but this is what he was referring to. Not a camel walking through a literal sewing needle.

But keep reading the Bible ahistorically and misunderstanding everything it says. Real original.

There is no such gate.

I feel the same as you and essentially feel as if all this bullshitting with sages and prophets is just sandnigger LARPing on a highly organized scale. I want to get into religion but I have hangups with worshipping a jew and wasting precious time and life force studying a thing that's claimed to be the word of God but is obviously the word of some faggot with a messianic complex. Manmade bullshit, like you said.

Jesus wasn't the passive hippy he's often portrayed as. He literally called out the Jews on their shit and go crucified for it 2000 years ago. He went into the temple and cast out the money lenders and a few days later he was dead.

Catholics believe Mary's birth without sin was a miracle - the Immaculate Conception

>dont be a jew
sounds like good advice

(((WONDER WHY YOU'RE PUSHING THIS WHEN ALL EVIDENCE SPEAKS TO THE CONTRARY)))