THIS IS SOME ANTI STRAIGHT PROPAGANDA MEANT TO TURN OUR KIDS GAY I WONT STAND FOR IT

THIS IS SOME ANTI STRAIGHT PROPAGANDA MEANT TO TURN OUR KIDS GAY I WONT STAND FOR IT.

youtube.com/watch?v=2REkk9SCRn0

children should not be exposed to this kind of shit
im ok with gay people but this shit will destroy society

what are you gonna do about it? press that dislike button? cuck

>im ok with gay people
get out

shut you stupid nigger

Yes

What race is the kid on the left?
Tumblr-brown?

>I'M so pissed off at this gay shit
>please gib views

Hunter X Hunter's been doing this for over a decade. Get with the times, fags.

>reads a book while walking down the street

what a pretentious faggot

VIRAL MARKETING IGNORE THIS THREAD

I have no problem with the short, but come the fuck on.

Pol is overexagerating, this video wasn't bad at all. Boy crushes happen all the time and especially now in 2017 when we are a more tolerant society. Young kids need to know it's ok to have a crush of any of the 27 genders. They aren't a freak for wearing a fursuit, or for trying to hover and shoot hellfire missiles.

Be accepting of our new inclusive younger generation

don't be a degenerate enabling retard, you faggot. Gays get the rope just like niggers

>there are people that actually believe this

>generic bottom bitch pale boy
>token colored person
>token black dude just automatically accepts this random dudes advances on the assumption that sexual attraction will carry their relationship

He's probably just young, I didn't know to actively hate gays until I was exposed to them more. Even through college, pro gay.

>I have no problem with the short
i thought people were over exaggerating the rebbit invasion, guess not. KYS

possibly. I don't have the video of that kid, who's like 8, twerking at the pride parade or i'd post it. No one can watch that and not have a viscous hate for fags after

if there was no such thing as media and the internet, i would be ok with gays because they wouldnt really be able to spread there brainwashing bullshit
but since its so easy for them now to do that now i dont know if i want to kill them all or not

>Hiatus X Hiatus

>i dont know if i want to kill them all or not
search your feelings Luke, you know it to be true

DON'T YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? FUCKING BIGOT.

I'm gay and thought this shit sucked, people keep think this is some 10/10 film only cuz its gay

If the two characters were straight then no one would give a fuck

Its called a tan.

That was actually kind of cute

Good shonen don't write itself man.

>That was actually kind of cute
>Says Sven

Those two look suspiciously like Harry Potter and his Ginger buddy.

The whole thing was super predictable.

That manipulative as fuck crescendo at the end to try and get an emotional response.

0/10, try harder. And fucking hooktube the link, you shill.

You were right, dad, these homos are unnatural degenerate scum and absolute to our common sense. I should've listened to you.

Also note how interestingly the protagonist is a beta, whereas the crush is a V-shaped chad.

I like how they make gay shit all cute and shit.
In reality you meet at a club, suck each others HIV filled cock, and repeat with like 10 other guys in the name night. They're sex addicts, not cute.

I never did that.
Then again, us rural homos do things a bit...
Differently-like.

>Rural Homos
Is that code word for sheep or horse fucking?

flag it as sexual content intended for minors

Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to.

N-No...

bam

Thank you for submitting your report. Here is the information we received from you:
Issue reported:
Sexual content > Content involving minors
Timestamp selected:
0:01
Additional details:

What do you mean "differently"?

Working hard on the ranch and then butt fucking in the barn?

Seriously?
We just don't act like flamboyant fags. We don't tend to make it part of who we are. To us it's just a way to get the jollies off, cuz that's all sexual activity really is in the end to modern man.

>my kids are so autistic and mentally weak that watching a video will turn them gay

Sodom and Gomorrah is now

Shut that faggot shit down report to Jew Tube

this
of course (((they))) want the viewer (children) to identifiy with the protagonist, and they symbolize the protagonist as a beta, and the crush as an alpha
what it basicially should do is, train kids to become beta bottoms, which makes them gay,weak, and also trains little boys to become more prone to the idea of having sex with an older alpha
it trains little boys to get used to the idea to have sex with adults
if this idea is normal, you will see those animations with kids and adults
trust me, having sex with children is coming
if you like it or not, its coming
and by then, may god forgive us
our society will be gone
forever
atheism gets rid of morals, values and culture
immigration gets rid of morals, values and culture
then they tell us that we should be ashamed to be white/straight/eating meat/beeing manly/ etc
which results in the same
and at the end, you get people who dont know who they are, why they are on this earth, and what is normal
this in turn results in suicides, people cutting their dick off and getting a "vagina", people having sex with children, and basicially doing everything (((they))) tell them, because they dont know whats right and wrong
plus think about the situation, that media shapes your ideas and thoughts, now imagine the effect on people, that dont know who they are and what is right

Jewish dominance and world power in every aspect imaginable is soon to be established

And then they sucked each other off with buttplugs stuffed in their poopchutes. How sweet.

I hate gays but I respect them because
>men are superior to women