Reforming Islam from within

There must be at least 1 rich LARPer in here from Europe. You should found a new sect of Islam that does the following:

1. Basically, revive Muʿtazila Islam, but don't call it that. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muʿtazila

2. Strict Qur'anism. Classical Arabic Qur'an is the only legitimate scripture. Everything else is heresy.

3. Ban circumcision of any kind.

4. Ban incest to the 10th degree like the Catholic Church did.

5. Separate mosques for men and women. Women lead the prayers at the women's mosque instead of sitting in the back like children. Mosques have to be at least 1 km apart.

6. Keep the rest of Islam to uncuck whitey and up the birthrate.

the only "Reform" Islam needs is a NUCLEAR reform over Mecca, plus some Showers for those Stinky Mudslimes.

if Auschwitz could be a Synagogue, im sure it can be a Mosque too. after all, muslims are Semites just like jews.

>the only "Reform" Islam needs is a NUCLEAR reform over Mecca, plus some Showers for those Stinky Mudslimes.

>if Auschwitz could be a Synagogue, im sure it can be a Mosque too. after all, muslims are Semites just like jews.

fuck you leaf, if you like Islam and Judaism so much, why dont you move to israel or saudi arabia, im sure they welcome leafs with open arms.

Bibi and Bieber, sitting in an Oven...

forgot pic.

How can you reform something from God? The Jews did this to their religion, so God sent down Jesus, the Christians then did the same, so God sent down Muhammad, Islam doesn't need reform. It's perfect

jews and muslims are both Satans spawn. (aka "Chosen People")

also that jew in the Pic OP posted is Shabbatai Zevi, the SATANIST jew who converted to islam in 1666, (yes, 666, jewish Number) and started Wahabbism and Dombeh in turkey.

You cant reform islam you fucker, no country holds any power other "The One True Teaching Of Islam" - so you'll literally need to conquer every one of them, then erase the difference between shia and sunni (I remind you that they fight each other for centuries over that shit) - then you'll have to make a new teaching, then you'll have to convert 1 billion people into that (people that are willing to fight for their religion withouth fear) - so that'll probably take like 600-700 years. After that, if your Super Muslim Empire hasnt fallen yet - it will and the moment it does there will be 250 different versions of Islam.

But you can try it if you wan, sure!

>Dobmeh

Donmeh, the jews who converted to islam and did the Armenian Genocide.

Muslims don't claim to be the chosen people, and they don't think they're better than other people. Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) said: "O mankind, your Lord is One and your father is one. You all descended from Aadam, and Aadam was created from earth. He is most honored among you in the sight of God who is most upright. No Arab is superior to a non-Arab, no colored person to a white person, or a white person to a colored person except by Taqwa (piety)." [Ahmad and At-Tirmithi ]
Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No one who has an atom’s-weight of arrogance in his heart will enter Paradise.”

Let's just convert the whole world to Christianity like the plan was originally. It's the white man's burden but we'll carry it!

Why don't you do it you faggot?

>250 different versions of Islam

which all would be controlled by jews and be Weaponized to destroy the West, like islam always was.

As unpleasant as this user sounds I agree. Islam will never reform. You cannot fix these people, at least not for very long. Look at what happened in Turkey. Look at what is happening in Central Asia. Muslims always fallback to their old habits and Tunisia is next.

I'm not a faggot, faggotry is forbidden in Islam.

Fuck you sandnigger, you and jews are Satans spawn, and jews who Control the West are using muzzies like you to kill off the White Race. islam was made by jews to Weaponize the dumbass Sandniggers against the Western Civilization. fuck jews and islam, they are the same Semitic subhumans.

>2. Strict Qur'anism. Classical Arabic Qur'an is the only legitimate scripture. Everything else is heresy.

that would fix a couple problems (like death penalty for apostasy, maybe stoning) but not all problems. The quran is a source of this problem too

You live in America, which means you have absolute freedom of religion. Seriously, why don't you do this?

>It's not cucked enough. How will I get my BBC and my hairy Turkish rent boys?

I was told women sit in the back so no one looks up their skirts when they're praying.

They do it in countries with full Burkas. That was just Taqiyya.

muslims use the freedom of religion to subvert every area they are in (just like marxists do it in politics)

>islam was made by jews
Why would the Jews make an ideology that calls for the death of Jews and the final day will not come until the Muslims fight the Jews? Fucking retard
Because if God reveals a religion to you why would you change something God gave you, something God gave you is perfect, either follow the perfection or leave it if you don't believe it's true. There's no in between.

Koran and Talmud are both Satans Toilet Paper.

Only the Qur'an was revealed. The Hadith is bullshit, and it's the reason terrorism happened. This would just bring Islam back to its roots. Your comment is yet another example of a Muslim putting his culture before the Qur'an.

>Shia/Sunni sects nearly eradicate each other
>They're all tired of the senseless fighting over who was Muhammad's favorite kouhai
>Nobody likes Saudi wahabism
>Oman rises to the challenge and Ibadi islam unites the muslim world.

yes bring it back to its roots as the jewish Pedophile Baphomet (mohammed) wanted.

I was once a quranist, but it makes no sense. Why would I reject the hadith? They've predicted so many things that have come true it's amazing
1. Time will pass rapidly. [Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad]
2. Good deeds will decrease. [Bukhari]
3. People will become miserly. [Bukhari]
4. There will be much killing and murder. [Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, &
Ahmad]
5. Power and authority will be given to wrong people. [Bukhari]
6. Honesty will be lost. [Bukhari]
7. Two large groups, adhering to the same religious teaching, will fight each other with large numbers of casualties(Shia's and Sunni's). [Bukhari & Muslim]
8. Earthquakes will increase [Bukhari & Muslim]
9. When people begin to compete with others in the construction of taller buildings. [Bukhari]
10. A man will pass by a grave and wish that he was in their pace. [Bukhari]
11. The conquest of Constantinople by the Muslims. [Ahmad, Muslim]
12. The consumption of intoxicants will be widespread. [Bukhari & Muslim]

Cont:
13. Adultery and fornication will be prevalent. [Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah]
14. Women will outnumber men. [Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad]
15. People will strive for power about mosques.
16. People will cheat with goods. [Ibn Majah]
17. Paying Zakat becomes a burden and miserliness becomes widespread; charity is given reluctantly. [Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah
18. Leaders will not rule according to the Commands of God.
19. Only the rich receive a share of any gains, and the poor do not. [Tirmidhi]
20. The leader of a people will be the worst of them. [Tirmidhi]
21. A trust is used to make a profit. [Tirmidhi]
22. When a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly while shunning his father. [Tirmidhi
23. When voices are raised in the mosques. [Tirmidhi]
24. People will treat a man with respect out of fear for some evil he might do. [Tirmidhi]
25. Men will begin to wear silk. [Tirmidhi]
26. Female singers and musical instruments will become popular. [Tirmidhi]
27. When the last ones of the Ummah begin to curse the first ones. [Tirmidhi]
28. The nations of the Earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit at a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but "like the foam of the sea".
29. Books/writing will be widespread and (religious) knowledge will be low. [Ahmad]
30. Children will be filled with rage and lose their innocence. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim]

>how to ensure an endless wave of misguided youths wearing suicide vests appear on your own doorstep
I see nothing wrong with this.

Cont:
31. Children will be foul. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim]
32. Women will come to power. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim[
33. Rain will be acidic or burning - reference to acid rain. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim]
34. Children of fornication will become widespread or prevalent. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim]
35. When a trust becomes a means of making a profit. [Tirmidhi, Al-Haythami]
36. Episodes of sudden death will become widespread. [Ahmad]
37. There will be people who will be brethren in public, but enemies in secret. (When asked how that would come about, he replied, "Because they will have ulterior motives in their mutual dealings, and at the same time they will fear one another.") [Tirmidhi]
38. People will walk in the marketplace with their thighs exposed.
39. Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time - reference to vehicles, aeroplanes.
40. The people of Iraq will recieve no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans (Europeans). [Muslim]
41. People will hop between the clouds and the earth.

>Muslims don't claim to be superior.
False. The Qur'an says Allah only loves Muslims, it goes even further by saying Jews & Christians are "the worst of creatures"

Not only that, the hadith says Arabs are elevated above all other races.

>They've predicted so many things that have come true it's amazing

Oh so you're just a normie retard, and possibly inbred, who takes religion literally. No one can predict the future. You're not a rich LARPer.

Cont:
42. When singers become common. [Al-Haythami]
43. People will dance late into the night.
44. People will claim to follow the Qur'an but will reject Hadith & Sunnah. [Abu Dawood]
45. People will believe in the stars. [Al-Haythami]
46. People will reject al-Qadr (the Divine Decree of Destiny). [Al-Haythami]
47. Smog of Dust and Dirt will appear over cities because of the evil that they are doing.
48. People will be carrying on with their trade, but there will only be a few trustworthy persons.
49. There will be attempts to make the deserts green.
50. Women will be naked in spite of being dressed, these women will be led astray & will lead others astray. [Muslim]
51. The conquest of India by the Muslims, just prior to the return of Prophet Jesus, son of Mary.(Mongolian invasion.) [Ahmad, an-Nisa'i, Tabarani, al-Hakim]
52. There will be a special greeting for the people of distinction. [Ahmad]
53. Wild animals will be tamed and domesticated. [Ahmad]
54. A man will leave his home and a thing in his thigh or hip will tell him what is happening back at his home.(Cell phones) [Ahmad
55. Years of deceit in which the truthful person will not be believed and the liar will be believed. [Ahmad]
56. Bearing false witness will become widespread. [Al-Haythami & Ahmad]
57. When men lie with men, and women lie with women. [Al-Haythami]
58. Trade will become so widespread that a woman will be forced to help her husband in business. [Ahmad]
59. A woman will enter the workforce out of love for this world. [Ahmad]
60. Arrogance will increase in the earth. [Tabarani, al-Hakim]

No we need to get rid of all religions and establish communism

And finally:
61. Family ties will be cut. [Ahmad]
62. There will be many women of child-bearing age who will no longer give birth.
63. There will be an abundance of food, much of which has no blessing in it.
64. People will refuse when offered food.
65. Men will begin to look like women and women will begin to look like men.
66. Homosexuality will increase.
67: " The dishes (atbaq) will communicate continuously and people will sever their family ties. " (Tabarani, in the chapter Kitab al Fitan)
This is talking about the satellite dishes communicating continously and people will be busy on their tv, internet etc and they will sever their family ties. It can't get any clearer
>The Qur'an says Allah only loves Muslims
The quran says allah loves many people, it never says he only loves muslims, it also says:
“Indeed Allah loves the virtuous.”

“Indeed Allah loves the penitent and He loves those who keep clean. “

“Say, ‘If you love Allah, then follow me; Allah will love you and forgive you your sins, and Allah is all-forgiving, all-merciful.”

“indeed loves the Godwary”[4]

“and Allah loves the steadfast.”

“Indeed Allah loves the just.”

“Indeed Allah loves those who fight in His way in ranks, as if they were a compact structure.”
"Spend in the way of Allah and do not put yourselves into destruction, and do good. Of course, Allah loves those who do good."
Allah loves many people, Muslims are among them but not the only ones.
And love is a human feeling, God is not humanlike so we don't know what he means by love.
Maybe debunk what I wrote instead of denying the truth

3edgy5me

>Maybe debunk what I wrote instead of denying the truth

You're stupid. I mean this in a manner of fact way. You're not the kind of man I came here to talk to.

Muhammad was a pedophile.

Sahih Bukhari 7:62:88 Narrated 'Ursa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Consummated: Make (a marriage or relationship) complete by having sexual intercourse

>You're stupid
Keep rejecting the truth, you know it's true, you just feel attacked by society because of your religion so you want to be quran only. You have to be strong with your religion even if people are attacking you, you can't be weak. You know it's true but you have no response so you just ignore it hoping things will get better. That's not how it works.

Best way to destroy Islam is to infiltrate it. The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves ~ LENIN

Good idea, fellow leaf. There is nothing jihadis hate more than subversion. In the next 100 years, we will see a gay marriage accepting Islam

1km? I can shoot that far. What kind of distance is that?

Quranism is by consensus not considered Islam by any Sunni or shia scholars. It's another religion entirely, would be impossible to create a sect of Islam that by definition is not Islam at all (and that contradict the Qur'an)

Get the fuck out of Norway.