Do women talk about politics when men aren't around?

Some do. Some don't. Just like men.

no they talk about your wee little cock

no, they don't give a fuck about politics

everything they do is to show off later in a social-mediaesque manner, even voting

Stop posting this thread.

The girls in your picture are obviously NOT talking about politics. You can tell by the way they have their legs crossed and how close they are sitting together. They are talking about stupid daily stress and boys.

Women like to gossip about people they know. This is 99% of any honest conversation between females. It's he said, she said ad infinitum.

no they dont. period. unless theyre older wives or theres an election going on.

If you had no opinions of your own and lived life with the sole goal of advancing socially and making your appearance better, would you talk about politics?

Yeah. And it's as vapid as you think it is.

no, they complain
in fact women rarely talk to one another, only bitch, mostly about each other behind their backs

>women
>politics

No. They talk about this thread being posted twice a month.

I want to watch those women lick each others' assholes.

they just gossip trivialities and talk intimate female stuff, like bras, "love", clothing, etc.

no they don't care

I want to talk about these feet 2bh

What do you mean?

I would like to be in the room while they all tongue-punch each others' fart boxes.

You have to be more specific, user. I don't know what you're trying to say.

no

women talk about clothes, other women, work, other women, TV shows, celebrities, other women

Have you ever been in a room of majority women where they spark up a conversation about politics? life? philosophy? existence?

I mean deep seated depth of the soul engaging discussions about intangible things?

No

Which is why men rule the world

Women talk about their Jimmy Choos

Men talk about the ephemeral nature of life... and why we need to mine asteroids....

>0077
truth'd

Women only really want to talk about themselves and extensions of themselves.

I've never had a worthwhile conversation about anything with women, they usually don't even want feedback.

I know some of you faggots have had at least one girlfriend, how many times did she just want you to sit there and listen to her bitch? Nothing more, just listen to her bitch.

>honest conversation between females

Well,
Not true at all. They do sometimes and they don't sometimes depending on the company they keep. They regurgitate the views of their most admired man. I can gauge exactly when my wife's about to hang out with her friends based on her asking me to explain all the goings on with the Trump white house. Women bitch and gossip about everything; especially politics when in certain company of other women. The recurring sentiment she's picked up from her cunty friends is "I wish Trump would stop tweeting"; as I explain to her that's his most effective tool to reach the general public. Remember, they always struggle to define the word "presidential" as long as you can whip out some classic Andrew Jackson quotes/stories.

If you aren't redpilling your gf/wife, then she's not doing her job of redpilling those cunts she hangs out with that are dropping blue pills out of their used/abused meat slabs. The culture war is fought on all fronts. Do your part.

>I've never had a worthwhile conversation about anything with women, they usually don't even want feedback.

this

the hardest thing about approaching women is that they can't even hold a conversation. They just stay there, quiet. Don't even try bringing up a 'heavy' subject like politics, philosophy or science. Your chances is that she'll filter you away as "that boring self-absorbed nerd"

judging by female podcasts and youtube shows, all women like to talk about is sex, relationships and periods.

Nah. I've had great discussions about politics and philosophy with all kinds of women. My sisters are all into it to some degree, my wife is, and quite a few of the ones I dated were. Even one superficial 10/10 that I'd never have thought would be loved to sit and talk with me about The Republic and Marcus Aurelius.

You have not been around women enough or just have not been in the inner circle. Women tend to be guarded as people gossip about so and so beliefs about abortion, politics, religion, world event, etc. Said gossip may cause said woman problems with other woman (blue pilled).

I envy you mate
the personality factor is very important, I'm myself quite short-fused and overbearing. that must scare them away

>I've never had a worthwhile conversation about anything with women, they usually don't even want feedback.
I know that feel.
I can talk to my sister for days about inane shit like the latest meme on Sup Forums or a video game we like or a new TV show, but the second anything political shows up she completely zones out.
It's almost like she's a zombie, she rarely has opinions on anything political and the only time she mentions anything related to politics is when she talks about some event she witnessed that's marginally related to politics, like the voice actor's strike going on in the video game industry at the moment.

Women are human to user.

>Philosophy
>Sup Forums
>science
>Sup Forums
If you believe in those two things you shouldn't be on Sup Forums

I'm always shocked for how long woman can talk about hair and sales

Why would anyone want to talk with a Nazi about politics?

I'm not even white.

srsly?

>he doesn't study Thule's esoteric science and read the Ancients

are you okay my friend?

He wants them to eat da poopoo

from what I heard from my girlfriend yes. mostly lefty shit. my gf mostly stays quiet to avoid a chimpout only ever so slightly slip through a redpill

the only time I'm successful "talking" to women is when I let them talk about themselves. they never actually ask questions, they just gab on and on about their pointless shit.

Same here. From my relationships, women don't really want your opinion on jack shit unless it's advice on what they should do. Sometimes. Your return chatter in response to their story, is really fairly irrelevant. It's just a way for them to tell you're listening. They don't tend to care what you like, what your interests are, what you think on a certain broad topic, or how you feel unless it affects them.

You are a rock, that goes uh-huh, heh, well then, and sometimes affirms what they think or asks a simple question to prove you're listening, sometimes cracks a fun joke in between, but mostly just absorbs sounds from their vocal cords.

This is true. They basically act like the 'sexist pig' meme of men in private.

honest conversation as opposed to exchanging pleasantries and that weird catfighting they do where they grin at each other and say backhanded compliments. Other than that, it is straight up gossip.

Is he really anyone's friend here at this point?

that would imply women are human.

they don't care about anything other than human relationships in all their forms. that and their own problems.

Can confirm man. Same problem on my end. Ive learned to only talk politics with my wife, twin, or father. Every other time probably ends with a fight if the other person comes at me the "wrong" way.

The misses says I have a stick up my ass so who knows. (blog done; fuck you)

Spoken like a true totalitarian. We beat the nazi in the market of ideas bitch boi. If you're selling dogshit and lose fix your product.

The Word of the Lord.

The same retarded thread, every fucking day. Saged and reported.

they have BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP contests