User from previous child doll thread here, anyone still triggered?

Golly gee. I really hope not! All of you need to become more accepting of the pedo community. We didn't choose to be like this. #LoveIsLove

from the thumbnail it looks like she is holding a pink 3.5 inch floppy disk

Nice counter shilling.

I know... please follow me i will show you the way to the ove- i mean, pedo heaven

Oh good, a based Jap! Care to explain to the rest of /pol how loving little girls isn't wrong?

Love is a feeling from a human to a human. Degenerate group that you seem to be a part of s all about an unnatural and pathologic lust that, by the way, excludes love.

Well hello again

>Commie
Lmao, who'd take you seriously?

Hi. :)

How's being triggered going?

If I kill a pedo, could I use the Heat of Passion defense to dodge a homicide charge?

Going just great. Is that your wife being rammed by a BBC?

Or you could say he was trying to fuck your child.

/thread

Straight into it.

>liking 3D lolis
what the fuck is wrong with you

Why deprive myself of half the world's pleasures?

I'd give her a 3.5 inch floppy something if you know wha
PENIS
E
N
I
S

That's not a Jap. That's an American English teacher.

checked and I'm single AusMan but I am a vet whose got some fucky shit going on after a close encounter with the Haji kind.

You couldn't fuck a dog even if it let you

How sad. I was so excited to see him tell it how it is. :(

yeah naw
ill stick to 2D like a normal neet
fucking weirdo

What happened with the haji?

Projecting much?

he blew up

My precious little 3D girl loves watching anime with me.

No, no I'm not.

Woah

She'll never love you for being a faggot

And you'll never be loved. Period.

Unlike you i know what pussi tastes like.

thats pretty gay dude

You'll never touch the sweet delicate skin of a 12 year-old and continue doing so until she's 15. Heck, I'm planning on marrying her when she's 18.

English teachers are probably pa*dos

RARE
A
R
E
or proxyfag

:^)))

Ravioli ravioli.
Fuck the dragon loli?

die faggot shill. we wont let you fuck our children, we've already learned how bad letting deviant sexuality run rampant is from accepting gays and trannies into society

Kill yourself OP you mongrel rat. You're people are universal thieves who are worse than niggers in that regard.

Too pathetic, awkward, disgusting, socially retarded and lack of intelligence is why you pray on young children.

You're such a fucking disgusting person that you have to rely on the innocence of children to bypass how much of a disgusting untermensch you are because any adult can see within 30 seconds of conversation with you that you're borderline an animal.

Don't listen to pic related.

I traveled around the world and made lots of friends, talked with many strangers, and never once did they see me as a disgusting animal. Maybe it's you who should check the mirror.

If the purpose of the universe is to generate interesting information, than Japan really is the ultimate success in the sea of meaninglessness.

Good for you.

Donald Trump says gay people are fantastic.

>tfw little girls give you flirty looks all the time
>give em a wink when no ones looking
>watch them blush

Roasties can get fucked, lolis are superior.

what kind of thread is this?

Only fucking a low tier Puerco Rican ass fuckers would dream of Pedofile shit . You child rapers need a dose of ultra violence with a boot party degenerate faggot .

My closest friend made a meme for my threads.

PR's are white niggers , kill yourself OP !

Your tears are delicious, please cry me a river.

There's no greater joy in this world than watching little girls blush because they like you.

>R A R E
>R
>A
>R
>E

If gays and trannies can celebrate their sexuality, why can't I? I'm straight. It's just that I like my women how I like my shortbread.

Bump.

bep

Bup.

season 3 when?

Seriously, someone answer my question because this thread is all about ME! ME! ME!

Season 3 comes after the Oblivion Gates are opened, and the sons of Skyrim spill their own blood.

fug

That just means 2030, lighten up stranger. We can play TES Legends in the meantime.

but by then the u.s. will have collapsed and with nobody defending japan, china would invade them and destroy anime

Have some faith in our military. We won't fail against the chink jews. God bless the USA, God bless Puerto Rico, and God bless Japan.

Redditfags think lolis are gross lmao.
It takes one based poster to bait them into kneejerking.

>3DPD
>life's pleasures
Gas yourself.

The Dahnald fags can barely handle incest, how could they possibly handle pedosexuality?

Omg pedos and lolis same thing plis gas etcetera.

idk anything about puerto rico but you're alright

Well, I'm actually both those things. A lolicon and a pedo. But I'm in love with only one real girl and I'll gladly wait until she's legal to marry her.

Plz everyone knows lil trap boys are hotter

No, they are not. I'm a straight pedosexual and proud.

the loli will get prego and die during child birth
hot trap boy docent die until you kill him to replace

God no.
All this crossdressing shit is ruining my /ss/.
Fuck off closet faggots.

desu little boys who look like little girls (who are actually little girls) are the best

I can't tell if this thread is satire or not

I take it back, lewd Kanna good.

You are why I know there is hope left.

It's not satire. Pedosexuals need to have their voices heard in this bigoted society.

You faggots need to get out. This thread is for straight pedosexuals only, not degenerate freaks.

I'm no freak your just sad that boipussy is superior

You disgust me.

>real pedo being disgusted by shota lovers
lol faggot just stick to 2D before you get v&

What is it about anime that turn people into pedos?

Anyone else want to knock this faggot out

Do I tell you my secret? Why I'm disgusted by shota and can get away with having a 15 year-old girlfriend? I'm a 16 year-old, kek.

i think its that the little girl characters look sort of cute but i could be wrong

jej makes sense then
i was dating a 13 yo when i was 16 fun times but her mom was a crazy bitch

MODS!

Me 2 razer scooters amiright?

I prefer a bicycle.

>shadman

Reported

Shadman memes are great.

What kind of crazy bitch was she?

goodbye user, hope you can swim over to a new IP after your ban

Be back in 2 years, kek.