Jews are the real homies

so what reason do i, as a black man, have to not support the jew? you hate my kind, they hate your kind, i feel neutral towards your kind, but i dont mind you smug white pricks getting your countries ruined after the racist shit i have been seeing here. so tell me Sup Forums, why should i hate the jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywesterner.com/news/2017-07-31/guess-who-brought-the-black-slaves-to-america/
rense.com/general69/invo.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

once we are gone, they are going to enslave all of you in ways that will make us look like God himself was your owner

>everything good that happens to minorities in europe or in american journalism is a jewish conspiracy
>but trust me they will treat you terribly

I won't give you reasons, but if you are not with me, then you're against me, which is a pretty terrible mistake.

as if theres any way you would accept me?

Everything good that happens to minorities in Europe or in American journalism is a Jewish conspiracy
Yes, NOW, because it serves a greater plan to get rid of their biggest enemy.

Guess Who Brought the Black Slaves to America
Let us follow the journey of one ship, owned by a slave dealer, Aaron Lopez, which had made many trips to the African coast.

For instance, in the month of May, 1752, the ship “Abigail” was equipped with about 9,000 gallons of rum, a great supply of iron foot and hand restraints, pistols, powder, sabres, and a vast collection of worthless tin ornaments, and under the command of the Jewish Captain Freedman, sailed off for Africa. There were but two Mates and six sailors comprising the crew. Three and one half months later they landed on the African Coast. Meantime, there had been constructed an African Agency, by the Jewish slave dealers, who had corralled them, and prepared them for sale. This organization reaching deep into Africa, had many ramifications, including the heads of groups, villages, etc. This method to win over these leaders for the Jewish slave trade was similar to that which the Jews had employed with the Indians.

dailywesterner.com/news/2017-07-31/guess-who-brought-the-black-slaves-to-america/

They sterilize blacks in Israel. You think they care about black goyim? They are just a means to an end

so they brought blacks to the best nation on earth? racist anglosaxons probably wouldnt even consider bringing the negro to the new world.

Why do I care?
Fuck off nigger cattle.

wow i actually never knew about that user, thats pretty fucked up.

Of course there is, but it looks like you already made your mind about allying with my enemies. I personally do not blame you, but if we win I'll have no mercy on people like you.

When black people say the shit that you do, it makes me wonder if you honestly just think whites have never suffered at blacks. The really sad part is that you are in 13% of the population, and yet the three people I know that were seriously assaulted and one friend murdered (all separate occasions) were committed by blacks. Just shut the fuck up asshole. Go to work. Keep your head down and hope we stay cool.

oh i better do what you say! im soooooooo scared! whatever will i do when fat white burger isnt cool with me!

Do you think Jews will let you in Israel atfer you ruin the rest of the first world out of your sheer arrogance?

If you're already here shut the fuck up and enjoy it don't fucking subvert all our quality of life by bringing in more shitskins and breeding a fuckload just because you wanna prove a point about how your fucking worthless race is actually equal

Oh look, a black guy who wouldn't mind being enslaved by the jew again. It's almost like serving different races as a beast of burden is your primary genetic function. What a surprise.

Or maybe just fuck off back to Africa or something. I don't really care what you do with your life or what you think either way.

niggers mexicans and now the muslim are dumb tools of the jew to destroy our country. face facts.

Easy, they despise you much more than we ever have. In fact, they are responsible for much of the degeneracy infecting your culture. They have made your people stupid. Due to generations of a Jewish influenced culture, your peoples collective IQ's have lowered dramatically. So much in fact that it is pointless to even respond.

jews owned the slave trade.

you can go back to that I guess if you want.

We'll fucking genocide you niggers if you become enough of a problem, that's what

The only thing you have on your side is stupidity causing you to breed like rats

what a stupid thread
rense.com/general69/invo.htm

>niggers have no conception of 5 minutes or further into the future

Jews killed Malcom X. Now find your local ADL office and go chimp out.

Also:
Www.census.gov/prod/www/decennial.html
1860a document 2 pg 10 and 1860b document 8 pg 64

Check out who the majority of slave owners were back in the day, there, champ.

i can tell you right now most black people i know are just impulsive. the people i hang around dont need anyone to make them stupid. some though are very good down to earth people who you cant even tell are black like a hood black guy. the jews didnt do anything to make black culture degenerate, idiots who cant control themselves did.

Yeah don't be a nigger....... I believe you mentioned black man.... Be a man.

>He doesn't know that Israel is already a multicultural wasteland...
It's literally the only place in the world were you can find black jews, and has more ethnic russian diaspora than pretty much any country...

so do you suppose i oppose the jews with you? now i know both parties want nothing to do with us.

Jew"ish" people are crackas too. They are just descendants from Khazar converts interbred with Eastern Europeans. Real Jews are in Ethiopia but I wouldn't expect a slope head bantu amerimutt nigga to know that.

So much better than Talcum X