Where are they now? Bike Lock Faggot edition

Any word on him since he was caught on video violating his parole?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/
youtu.be/ZQwfTPqn5kc
youtube.com/watch?v=zBFFrsvgu1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=c7-_-9Jjai4
youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo
youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
youtube.com/watch?v=nnERQIhsCFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

his trial is sometime during august I think I think the 12th but am not sure

Eric Clanton and Im pretty sure his case is still in court

He was arrested in May with four counts of assault with deadly weapon. I didn't see anymore on that if he was convicted guilty or not

He ended up becoming a fed informant apparently and got Yvette Felarca and a few other members of her pedocult BAMN arrested, after snitching on their cp collections and terroristic plans.

>The left-wing activists behind the anti-conservative riots at Berkeley have ties to one of the nation’s most prominent pro-pedophilia organizations.
>BAMN’s parent organization worked directly with the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) in the years just before it founded BAMN, according to NAMBLA documents reviewed by The Daily Caller. In addition, a member of that parent organization said to have founded BAMN is an admitted member of NAMBLA, which she has described as the victim of a “witch-hunt.”

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

youtu.be/ZQwfTPqn5kc

Bike cunts are the worst flavor of entitled liberal.

You fuckin basement dwelling faggots this is now classified as an assault thread. Eric has had a seizure due to your assault gifs. You better erase this shit from the interwebby thingy right this instant
I am calling the police.

>He ended up becoming a fed informant apparently and got Yvette Felarca
He Flipped to get a Slap on the Wrist.

I understood he'd been found guilty and was due back in court on Aug 10th for sentencing

This. Cyclists are pure scum.

I don't want to hate all bikers, but they never fucking follow the law, just run through stop signs and make illegal turns, fucking retards

desu this splits antifa a lot faster than anything else. You know 98% of them are gonna fold like Superman on laundry day whenever they get pinched and are facing legit time. Getting a few people arrested will result in the whole house of cards coming down. These are college faggots, not hardened criminals.

Is there really any evidence that he got Yvette Felarca arrested?

>, just run through stop signs
I'm not a cyclist, but when I ride my bike, and there are no cars around, I don't give a single fuck about stop signs.

What the fuck does not being an oil slave have to do with being liberal? Bikes are easy to ride and more efficient than walking. Don't pin bike lock asshole on a form of transportation.

cyclists on roads should need a licence
cyclists should lose their licence when they break the law
Your mum is the only person who loves you

Reminder that Stormfront used to have a cycling subforum and it is the white man's sport

Come visit /n/. We say nigger and faggot a lot

I hope that concussed guy also brought a civil suit to bury this fuck

Nice, /n/ is now accepted by the Sup Forums community

If he doesn't get buried, the public will bury him. If he wasn't arrested he woulda def gotten chopped up

This

Are antifa still up to shenanigans?

stay mad

hey fuck you my shitty job would barely cover a car and I need my money to not die

Die cyclist filth, you are scum and need to be stabbed and then burned alive for your cuckery and crimes against humanity!

Death to you all.

A bike thief is a /n/iggers natural enemy

There was no medical documentation that he actually had a seizure, cuck
Also, did he get fired? It's been awhile since I followed his story

huh? I thought niggers were 9/10 bike thieves?

my source says that he is getting regularly gang ass raped by a group of young men who were previously 'turning their lives around' before being sent to the pokey

I'm not a cyclist, faggot. I ride my bike on rare occasions. I'm still waiting for you to tell me why it's necessary for me to stop at a stop sign when no cars are around.

enjoy your traffic jams

meanwhile i'll be at your house fucking your microwave

>be driving with my dad
>pass by a sign that says "share the road" for bicyclists
>"dad look you have to share the road"
>dad: "fuck those liberal bastards"
>mfw

wholeheartedly agree re the cyclists. Will assist with any progrom.

Stay anonymous, sinner for the LORD knows you and will judge you

Book of Caspian 4:13
And the LORD beheld the user of two circles and was displeased. And the LORD cast that user down to Beezlebub; and the dark one himself cried unto the LORD: is not the company of rapists and paedos enough? Why do you curse me with these bicycling cunts?

when he gets to prison, he will be seizing cock.

I can't wait for that faggot to get raped in prison. Someone needs to make sure that whatever prison he goes to, the local AN is informed.

>Why should I stop at a road sign that says "Stop"

Plus Antifa recently declared war on the fucking Aryan Brotherhood, I'm guessing because so many antifags are going to prison they think they can intimidate one of the craziest, most brutal prison nazi gangs into leaving them alone (fucking kek)

Anyone going?

not an argument

Do I also stop if I'm walking with no traffic around?

bless you user

Spam the fucking updates on this festering twat when available.

Felarca's court date is the same day. If you go, PLEASE ask her on camera about her ties to NAMBLA and child molesting.

Hah! I was half right. I won't be going though as I'm washing my hair on 8th october

Clanton's appearance will be for a preliminary hearing. Would suspect it'll be dull, but you never know.

The others do that shit when theres cars around. They also demand you share the road while they try to take as much of it as possible.
If no ones around youre not causing a fucking accident.

>100k bail
this is too good

Bicycles are not pedestrians. You're a vehicle on the road.

Having said that, fuck behaving like a car on the road. You should ride predictably but if you feel unsafe at a stop sign (cycling at godless hours, neighbourhood looks sketchy), just fucking go. Fuck these autists that say otherwise.

Will he dream of balls...the means of production?

As a cyclist you endanger people when you pay attention to stoplights and stop signs. It is much safer not to pay attention to them for the most part. Also any cyclist who hits a crosswalk button is a jackass, you always ride through openings in traffic which saves commuters from getting stuck in traffic jams. Basically as a bike rider you shouldn't ever pay attention to stoplights or stop signs, but if you get hit it is 100% your fault.

He goes back to court soon doesn't he?

youtube.com/watch?v=c7-_-9Jjai4

Possibly may have violated it too.

Nearly hit a cyclist monday, they drive on our highways like mother fuckers. Basically it was a wide turn and the brush was kind of leaning out. Going about 60 and the fucker is in my lane going like 5 and barely changed lane. I swear one of these days they're going to be hit.

he will seize tyrone´s meats of reproduction and redistribute it to all the poor fissures in his ass

>scrawny legged faggot
>couldn't run a mile at moments notice if his life depended on it
>waits in traffic instead of splitting lains
>has a rage aneurysm when cyclist isn't wasting all his time sitting there like he is
>time is worthless because faggot
>doesn't have any money
>waste money he doesn't have maintaining shitty car
>no qt cyclist gf
>gets colon cancer at 65
>all around useless faggot

>I'm doing you a favour by ignoring laws

I love looking back at Sup Forums's victories.
I still watch the HWNDU vids.
What joy.
Same feels I get when I see Clanton's mug.

I can either hit the crosswalk button and cause a traffic jam as the busy street waits for one minute when it takes me 3 seconds to cross on a bike, so everyone sits there forever for no reason. Or I can wait for an opening in the traffic and even if every car on the road tried to hit me they couldn't. If you hit the crosswalk buttons you cause traffic jams that can be avoided if your IQ is above 60. Any good cyclist knows that you don't pay attention to any stop signs or stoplights you only watch traffic flows and so long as you do that it is impossible to be hit. I'm not saying there aren't idiot cyclists its just that most idiot cyclists follow stoplights and stop signs and those are the ones that get hit.

Niggers kill other niggers at a large percentage. So you're both probably right

>if every car on the road tried to hit me they couldn't.
Challenge accepted.

>be cunt
>wonder why get called cunt
Pls to ride under an 18 wheeler

>Also, did he get fired?

He can teach Sucking Cock 101 from his prison cell.

That is why they are trying to pass a law that would allow cyclists to utilize the "Idaho stop." This is essentially treating stop signs as yield signs, and stop lights as stop signs.

youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo

>this is what cyclists actually believe

This is why everyone hates you

Bail: 100,000
I just dont get this shit... a normal person isnt gonna pay that, this is solely for rich people to get out of punishment..

Preliminary Hearing set for August 10 in Oakland...there are usually an eternity of pre-trial motions, postponements and delays...Falarka's BAMN riot hearing is set for same day in Sacramento...if the preliminary is a go, the prosecution will reveal their evidence to the defense...the bumbling defense attorney was making public speeches that the case was based on allegations from Sup Forums's KKK group....he's in for a bit of a shock....

So if youre anti pedo and violence now you are labeled ..kkk... ok...makes perfect sense....perfectly normal thought patterns... so glad these antifa professors teach youth.........totally normal behavior....

Fuck this gay earth if they dont get 10 years in prison.

Dumbass, you pay a tenth of that, often taking a loan out. If you get found not guilty, youre pretty much off the hook minus some court fees. If you are found guilty and the judge is pretty forgiving there will be some roll back anyways.
Those numbers are like the cost of medical procedures. They are set high but rarely paid in full ever.

he ratted them out, what a scumbag

no loyalty or honor amongst 'anarchist' antifaggots

How many thousands of years of prison time are getting doled out in DC right about now?

Hahahaha.

We need to ruin his life more

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

This track is great, good work if you made it user

have you ever seen cycling? Dominated by based eastern euros. no kebabs.

You lose the 10% whether found guilty or not

They are Road Lice.

this

>muh dik

hello Olgino,

tell Vlad to release the piss tapes before we invade Crimea.

cyka blyat

Of course they are, same thing happened during that extremely brief period when the Black Pathers became bigger in the 70's, these left wing 'revolutionaries' are full of people who don't realize how good they have it until they are on the other side of the police car, and then turn into rats the minute they are put under stress

Preliminary hearing is in a week, so nothing really until then.

keep trying

DWC and the Awans knew all about Seth and you're worried.

This won't end well... I feel bad for any of these kids who end up there, they better opt for PC, wow what a stupid thing for college kids going to prison to do but I wouldnt wish this kind of wakeup call on anyone

Fuck up faggot

Preliminary hearing does not require Clanton to be present. He can just send his lawyer in if he wants...

BUT WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE GUY HE HIT???????????

And nothing after then for months.
He'll just say whether he wants a judge or jury trial, or he might be able to plead guilty.
Months of pre-trial conferences to determine sentence if he does plead guilty.
It's about a year out or so.

>AB
>Literally the assassins for black and hispanic gangs
I doubt antifa will find any comfort with gangs competing with AB.
>Free 'Hits' for enslaving antifa kids
sad

I guess the police still hasn't identified and arrested the nutjob in this vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=nnERQIhsCFc

>Be me
>Work policing bicycle traffic throught a busy venue
>Wish daily for a poleaxe or an MG-42 to mow the cunts down

Cyclists are cancer on wheels.

quadriplegic

Kek