Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race

Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tm-zQfOZqI
youtube.com/watch?v=DgTsdAaMTYk
youtube.com/watch?v=h94tcpTJRbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zsXP8qeFF6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More like an hourly reminder at this rate. Fuck off.

I don't care

Wrong.
I'm helping saving it by posting memes.

Shill pls go

Nigga most white people I know don't even look as hot as the girl u posted. Most white men are hairy smelly balding and most white women are flat as a meadow so I don't know what you have to be proud about

lol this

OP is a faggot

The Family is the building block of society

Make Family Affordable Again

I had one but I;m not posting his image for pedos to ogle... sickos

so people should have kids they cant pay for and become welfare whores just so you feel safe in a parking lot? maybe you boomers shouldnt have ruined the economy

I cant wait to marry a non white. I cant stand europeans you are all trouble makers like niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=6tm-zQfOZqI

>ignore the liberal crap about overpopulation. Skip to 2:18

youtube.com/watch?v=DgTsdAaMTYk
youtube.com/watch?v=h94tcpTJRbQ

Nigger I'm 29.

Also if you can't afford kids you're doing it wrong. Making it in the US is easy mode.

>b-b-b-but effort is haaaarrrdddd

100% agree with this. Black men make better music and black women have fat asses. There's a healthy middle ground genetically if you care about anything other than nerdy shit.

>literally smoking a cigar to look cool in the 2nd video

I had to close out of that one quick due to second hand embarrassment. This is the kind of person you're taking life lessons from?

>tfw no gf

but i'm brown eyed irish and scottish. would i be contributing or destroying the whites if i have kids?

Praise Allah! Hundreds of years from now you white devils will just be a scary story of a race that raped the world.

>Being able to afford such a thing in current year in Chongronto, Chinada
>Average price of a 1br condo is $430k 40 minutes outside of the city
>A house in a neighbourhood where you'd want to raise a family is still well over $1.5 million
>Best education, quality of life and the vast majority of the jobs are in Toronto and Van

What's the point? I don't want to have a family and raise them in a ghetto and there's no alternative. Even if both parents earn 80k a combined income of 160k (will become more like 110k after income taxes), 50k goes towards a downpayment, 4k a month on a mortgage doesnt even leave you with that much to raise a family

And thats assuming you both earn a combined $150-160k which isn't exactly easy when everything is hyper competitive because of the population density

There's 6 million fucking people in the greater toronto area

You're white

Can someone PLEASE give me a good reason as to why racemixing is bad?

Contributing.

>I wonder where all these no-geo posters constantly insulting white people are coming from

I like this reminder.

Fuck off.

If Muslims keep reproducing at the rate they do there won't be anyone left to read any stories.

Most of these guys won't have kids because no woman will touch them.

IF they eventually do it's because they finally settled for a fat ugly woman. Hopefully living with the fact that they had to settle for a fatty makes them kill themselves before the wife gets pregnant.

middle east muslims are a problem but it's deeper than that. if NIGGERS keep reproducing and we keep supporting them it will be worse than if just muslims do it.

Multiracial kids have greater health problems and have trouble associating with either of their parents' culture. As for why racemixing as a white person is so bad, it's because you're already the best race, you'll only be procreating downwards.

TFW I'm a black skinned Latino who married a white girl and already have a beautiful, mixed race kid (I'm pondering having a second one).

Braids are aesthetic as fuck

Post more white qts

My DNA results came back.

6% Finnish
6% Sardinian
2% Kalash - Indo Aryan descendants of the Army of Alexander the Great
0% Nigger
0% Jew

All the rest is North Western European and Scandinavian.

Should I breed with a white woman or am I to polluted?

Okay, but what exactly makes the white race the best? I get understand health stuff but is that it? Just curious desu

No, you just need to learn that perhaps having 5 kids is more important than having all those pointless luxuries you buy because you try to fill that void in your heart with the things Mr Shekelberg told you to buy.

who cares fuck the white race, you are all weak
you were those faggots that secluded yourself from the community with your shitty "subcultures" and "cliques"
get fucked

White enough

Finns and Sardinians are like tier-3 whites anyways.

greatest balance between intelligence and ability to make use of it

props m8
raise your kids well, our world is fucked if you don't

ideas are more dangerous than people

>living in migrant cities like hongcouver or toronto

You realize that 3 bedroom two story houses go for like 400k near Ottawa, right? That's IF you want to live near a big city.

You could live off a part-time job if you lived in the sticks.

Pic related. Literally the first house I found when searching in Ottawa. 3 bedroom.

>b-b-b-but I WANT TO LIVE IN ONE OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE CITIES IN THE WORLD

You're fucking retarded.

You anti-procreation idiots don't understand anything about the child/parent relationship.

It's alot of work but children will care for you when you are unable to do so for yourself in old age.

If you have alot, it is like planting an orchard that will feed you later in famine, and when you pass, their goodness and great character you instilled in them from your parenting can feed the world it's fruits for longer so. The more good parents and children, the better the world is. The only reason civilization has gone to shit is because we abandoned God and the Family. Period.

Don't worry white men, if you won't impregnate your women, us Hispanics will. She'll probably enjoy it more too since we don't have shrimp dicks like you frail white boys.

>Okay, but what exactly makes the white race the best?
Natural ability for abstract thought and compassion. The most individualistic. The most liked by dogs.

when california leaves the US and we send uncle same to purge the state the hispanic population will drop by like 30%

This thought just occurred to me the other day.

How long have my ancestors been fucking other people just to get me here? Hundreds of thousands of years? Millions of years? Whatever the entire span of life on Earth is including evolution, it all culminated in me.

And now I alone have the power to stop that DNA from proceeding into the future. That's fucking wild, man.

I'm killing myself in 8 months, user, the child wouldn't have a father.

Currently working in Ottawa, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Ottawa real estate is picking up steam and its becoming a fairly expensive city to live in. It doesn't really have the best of anything, but the high paying government and tech jobs means that all housing is expensive.

The house you found is in Arnprior. Its not far from a decent sized tech hub but Arnprior is a fucking desolate swamp. Thats why what you found is so cheap. When you have a family you want them to have access to the best things.

where to find non fat white wife?

>it all culminated in me

divine right of reproduction

or you could be the loser that broke the billion year long mating chain.

Glass half full I guess.

Best immune system.
Most attractive.
Best ratio of physical/mental talent.
All of the music.

Also something most people don't know in our ultra low birth rate society is that having 5+ kids is not that much harder than having 2

with modern medicine you wife has an extremely low chance of dying during childbirth, and by the time you have your 4th-5th the oldest ones (especially girls) will instinctively want to help take care of their infant/toddler siblings

every old farm family knew this, once you get past the first few it gets really easy

the real problem is finding a women who hasn't been jew brainwashed into hedonism and deep seated aversion to having a big comfy family

So you will at least be better than a black father.

Kid will get SSI monies.

You are correct. You get it.

>All of the music.
Worth noting that Blacks are good at keeping a rhythm due to the importance of communal dance rituals in their tribal societies. Also worth noting that Asians autistically master instruments all the time.

White people's knack for abstract though still creates on average better music though.

And? Your shithead parents already contributed enough to the end of white race by not aborting you.

>Have kids
Yes, goyim. Marry and reproduce. We need more wageslaves to keep the (((system))) going . Also, you're going to need a big house to raise your kids. My good friends at Goldberg and Sheckelstein can help you out with a mortgage.

>Don't have kids
Yes, goyim let your pathetic race die!!

So which one is it, Sup Forums?

Gonna have to force out the Jews and shitskins, but everyone's too fucking fat and borderline retarded to care

I'm some mixed race abomination so I can continue to languish in obscurity and non-fulfilment. No babies for me.

The fuck? A based leaf?

I own a house in Ottawa, so I DO know what I'm talking about.

The house is 3 bedroom, well within commuting distance of downtown.

There are hundreds of results within 450k 3 bedroom in the Ottawa region.

Like, I don't know what you want me to tell you. Having kids isn't difficult. It's also the most rewarding experience you'll ever have.

You guys see this Chimp demolishing humans in a working memory test? Imma spread my seeds into chimps bro: youtube.com/watch?v=zsXP8qeFF6A

>MGTOW is the true redpill, society is totally kiked. Fuck having kids, I'm going to smoke weed and play video games like a manchild for the rest of my life. In fact, I'm so sure about this I'm going to chemically castrate myself bro. You should join us. After all you've got nothing to lose.

You're high, the white race won't die lol.

I was looking more at the composition of music vs. keeping time or technical mastery necessarily

bingo kido!
Toronto has a huge tax too
Also, Toronto is gathering neggers like New York
lots of crime!
it is going to get worse!
any other city in Ontario is better than Toronto

Good. All hail our new chinese overlords.

Well, obviously it's somewhat subjective, but the way I see it is every group of people have their own pros and cons and perhaps they are balanced in some sort of objective sense, but in terms of practicality white people have quite a bit going for them. Asians and Jews are smarter, Asians also live longer, but they're also pretty weak and unattractive, compared to white people who excel in some physical attributes and are widely considered to be the best looking.

White people are also the most individualistic people, which might be why they succeeded to build modern civilization for the world while Asians stagnated in soulless rice fields and Jews ran around the desert trying to find a country to mooch off of.

I mean, the differences aren't even that bad, but you approach the animal kingdom this way, too, don't you? Polar bears are enormous and strong, can survive harsh weather conditions, are adept swimmers; they can even stand on their hind legs and use their forelegs almost like hands, giving them a lot of potential for intelligence growth; they can eat whatever they want and nobody but humans can ever say shit to them.

Compare that to a koala. Is that an unfair comparison? Why? How come? We're all just animals, dude. What do koalas do? Well, nothing. They eat a one in a thousand variation of a leaf that only grows in one small section of one country AND THAT'S IT; they're useless in a fight, smell terrible and spend like 80% of the day asleep.

So, are they equal? No. One is clearly better than the other. When you evolve in a small patch of trees in the middle of nowhere, you can sleep your life away. When you evolve in a frozen wasteland, you either die or get good.

< implying all white girls look good as that one in the picture.

If you wanna be happy
For the rest of your life,
Never make a pretty woman your wife,
So from my personal point of view,
Get an ugly girl to marry you.
A pretty woman makes her husband look small
And very often causes his downfall.
As soon as he marries her
Then she starts to do
The things that will break his heart.
But if you make an ugly woman your wife,
You'll be happy for the rest of your life,
An ugly woman cooks her meals on time,
She'll always give you peace of mind.
Don't let your friends say
You have no taste,
Go ahead and marry anyway,
Though her face is ugly,
Her eyes don't match,
Take it from me she's a better catch.
Say man.
Hey baby.
Saw your wife the other day.
Yeah?
Yeah, she's ugly.
Yeah, she's ugly but she sure can cook.
Yeah?. Okay.

>8 posts by this ID
Good man, bump

All this white pride bullshit has strengthened my love of asian pussy.
Is this some kind of reverse psychology Jewish psy-op?

What if I kill four muslim kids?

What if I donate large quantities of semen? Chances are I'll have more white offspring doing that than through any other method right?

I'm Irish with black hair so aparently I'm not white

That lowers their number by like 36 since on average they have like fucking 8 kids plus the four kids you kill.
Way more effective than knocking up an autistic girl.

>telling people to procreate with their own race so it doesn't disappear is "white pride"
You sure you're not just retarded?

Welp, the trips have spoken so I guess I gotta go murder me some a-rabs.

>all these anti-white shills

Why has there been such an increase in shills in the last 72 hours?

Seth Rich.

We are on the eve of the greatest happening of all time

I don't necessarily buy that Jews and Asians are smarter. Especially per capita with Asians. They have wrote knowledge but they have failed to really invent much. I mean CDs were German, Cassettes I forget. Mostly they use their organizations rigid processes to produce consistently with lower cost.

Whites suffer from the initial effects of industry and the our science as we become living experiments.

Yeah well that's unfortunate but that's probably how it's going to go. It isn't really what I want but life rarely goes how I want it to.
All things considered though, it's not much of a loss for the white race. I'm mentally ill so there's little point in me having children.

>most white women are flat as a meadow

Ha, I chuckled.

They're not smarter. That meme was started by Jews (surprise surprise) who control the world's most powerful meme factory: news/media. More important than even average is the proportion of the upper spectrum where serious breakthroughs occurs, 130-170 IQ. Non-Jew white anglos dominate 150+IQ and have dominated innovation of the past many hundred years.

They also use that meme factory to promote revisionist history and take credit for innovation. Shocking, isn't it.

daily reminder, kys, it doesn't matter we all die in the end.

>nothing matters so like, what's the point of caring about anything amirite my dude hahah

>fiance has porcelain skin and blue-hazel eyes with light brown hair
>reveals she's half hispanic last week
>her siblings are all the typical tan color with brown eyes and black hair
>her father is dark brown but she has some of his facial features so he's definitely the dad
>she's whiter than her mom
>we're getting hitched next summer
>scared if we have kids they'll be dark as she has the dormant dna within her
>alternatively we may produce pasty white children with blonde hair and blue eyes

wut do?

>looks white
>has blue in her eyes
>you yourself are white
>worried about what the kids are going to look like

Spoilers: they're going to look really white.

Also live your fucking life. I never said anything about race mixing. Just tired of seeing men my age doing fuck all.

>fiancé
>you hadn't met her family before proposing
>you didn't ask her dad for her hand in marriage

Bullshit story and kill yourself

This girl's face is perfect
>tfw very unlikely i'll ever get a girl like that

For once Leaf is right.

French braids are starting to appeal to me more lately. Something about them makes a woman seem more sophisticated.

The Bull-Queer, Mongrel-Theist & Jew will murder every last one of you,

have kids

might be surprised how white women would go for you these days, just so you know their genes might prevail they need you just as much as you need them to go on. 100x better than a nigger. Get your ass out there.
Some might call that setting you up for failure. Yeah but maybe not.