The calm before the storm

Have you been asking yourself why it's been so quiet lately? 10:00 am eastern time tomorrow the shit is hitting the fan.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/222/page/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No it isn't you burger.

Sage

kek sure fag

I think we're done with happenings for a while

HAAHAHAHHAHAAHHHAHA
WHY WOULD SOMEONE LIE ON THE INTERNET

Put me in the screen.

Shieeeet I'll still be snuggled in bed on the west coast.

jews gotta jew fast now

Proof?
Or any reason we should trust you more than the average 4channer?

I do sense a calm before a storm as well. I still doubt your 10am claim.

we all feel it cos of the constant barrage of NK news but nothing actually fucking happens.

That's not the storm I'm talking about. House judiciary committee is asking for an investigation into the Clinton campaign / Obama admin. Seth Rich story is blowing up. Imran Awan case is blowing up.

HOPEFULLY they false flag us into ww3 to cover it up

>mfw the deepstate Cabal use nuclear war to cover up their crimes but then the Pleiadians intervene to stop nuclear war and in the process expose the entire deepstate Cabal

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/222/page/1/
look at the most recent post at the top, i asked 222 when disclosure is coming, he replied with a week from 31st july...

I feel something in the air. There is about to be a critical mass. People's minds are changing. Expect much more anger and frustration in the coming months. You may already see it now. There will be a revolt against the technosystem. It will start with Gen X, and Gen Y will follow. Gen Z has no hope, though some will turn. This change will be brought forth by nostalgia and a pining for better days.

CERN user here. I can confirm, tomorrow, 10am EST, shit will hit the motherfucking metaphoric fan.

>this is really interesting

What if posts like this are psyops to blackpill us and turn us away from God?