Should i call ICE?

I work at a leftcuck hospital that has a program that fully funds, for free, healthcare and addiction medical treatment for illegal aliens. They bus them in at various points throughout the day.

The hospital is in Portland Oregon. It pisses me off because we have American families and drug addicted homeless Americans that don't get this luxury.

Should I alert ICE, and how would I go about it? It's a massive program, heavily funded via tax payer money.

How to I help stop this, anons? The public is not aware it exists, and we get truck loads of smelly illegals daily.

Other urls found in this thread:

ohsu.edu/xd/education/schools/school-of-medicine/departments/clinical-departments/psychiatry/divisions-and-clinics/ipp.cfm
irco.org/
archive.is/y2SZm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DO IT

Fuck yes it is your duty as an American to contact ICE and get these moochers deported.

Do it and film it.

Yes of course

ICE has a tip line and you can even contact them online, do it

Absolutely,

ask them to do it on a day you're working though

Yes absolutely

DO IT FAGGOT

absolutely. try to go to the local office of ice/border protection/etc. and get a direct line with the people there so you can text them to come in when the illegals come in. or however they prefer to do it. its that simple. do it asap.

Absolutely. It seems you're doing this out of love for your fellow countrymen, which is a noble, natural, and sacred thing. You're absolutely right in that those funds need to be used to help those in your community, those who your share your life with and who contribute to your community in return with their tax dollars, labor, and interpersonal relationships. There is absolutely no justification for these funds to be given to those who have no paid back into the community in kind. What if it was your neighbor who was suffering from an addiction? A coworker, a sibling?

Do they right thing OP. Your God, family, and community will thank you for it.

This guy has it right. You need to get in contact with some agents. Go to your local office or call/email. Be proactive. DO THE RIGHT THING OP!

>mfw waiting for OP to deliver

Call: 1-866-DHS-2ICE

How is doing shit like this not illegal? Isn't there a law about aiding or abetting someone who is committing a crime? Every second they are here illegally they are breaking the law so it seems like there could be an argument made in favor of charging whoever is in charge for providing aid. Probably a stretch but it makes sense to me.

Here is just one aspect to the program. It's more than just a psychiatry program.

ohsu.edu/xd/education/schools/school-of-medicine/departments/clinical-departments/psychiatry/divisions-and-clinics/ipp.cfm

DO IT KEKBOI

Yes do it!
I am in portland find a way to signal me and I will come with cameras to take cry baby criminal pics.

These cunts too while you're at it

irco.org/

>Isn't there a law about aiding or abetting someone who is committing a crime?
Yes but we live ina country where sanctuary cities unironically exist, and lefties are proud of them no less. Proud of being in complete disregard of the law.

damn wtf

how long have you worked there??

yes. do it for america and become an american hero

agree.
contact ice asap and inform them of this conspiracy and crime against the American people.

be sure to have it reported anonymously so that you dont jeopardize your job

Yes.

Do you even need to ask?

YOU ARE AT THE VANGUARD OF THE FIGHT
FUCKING DO IT FAGIT
RE

Do it, and if you can without too much risk, try to get some photographic evidence to go with it. photos of the buses and entrant points would be good targets, as those won't violate HIPAA laws yet are good leads for them. It would help greatly in the investigation if you have hard evidence that illegals are being bused in, and will separate you from whats likely many reports they get.

You should definitely alert ICE, they might already know but report it anyways.

>over a decade ago, stumble on to Sup Forums following a link for pr0n
>hey these guys are pretty funny
>some of them are just a bit weird though
>jeez they certainly like talking about Pokemon
>WAIT A MINUTE, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?
>... a few months later, the Chanology shit gets me thinking about the potential of this place for real world impacts
>about 2 years ago, it started happening for real
>what we used to do for teh lulz is now, on Sup Forums at least, the organized action of a fiercely patriotic intelligence-propaganda agency that does it for free

tl;dr, make the call.

If there are any LEanons in Illinois/Indiana, I got this guys plate number as well.
>Tk581mnu

Send an email to Lars Larson, the NW talk radio host. He will probably put it on the air.

It is your duty as an American to report these things

yes call the ss guards you nazi....

YES! RECORD IT TOO

Stay in your fucking attic kike.

definitely call boyo

Why not.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES DO IT FAGGOT

post progress

Is it ohsu?

user, what are you waiting for? Call them up and inform them of this. Man the fuck up you cuck!

Is there a way you can take your time to collect information on these illegals? Names, addresses etc... Then report it all at once to ICE.

Ther link posted suggests it is.

Quick rundown on that guy please

Someone email lars larson, have him dig into it. Im sure he'd make a show of it.

what if we all email ICE?

..kek OP is probably gonna pussy out. We should fulfill our patriotic duties.

Why do you work in a hospital if you don't guve a fuck about just helping people regardless of who they are? I can understand your prejudice for other people, but working in a hospital doesn't seem to be quite the jon for you. Perhaps you're a janitor or something.

>We

fuck out of here queer leaf

Call ICE and tell them your hospital keeps treating illegals with gunshot wounds and not reporting them to police. The shitstorm that will cause will put the whole thing under the microscope. Even if it's not true.

yes, they are criminals

criminal drug addicts

things change when you see citizens within your community struggling with drug addiction and mental issues and realize the money that should be spent on our citizens are going towards illegals and citizens aren't allowed to use said help.

It might feel strange at first but it the long run it will give you back some lost power.
I'm sure there are vets & Americas homeless that need those services you provide.
They could just as easy round up some needy Americans

give us the address to the hospital

liberals say illegals can't vote...but they can get driver licensees which is basically all you need to vote

I bet you have many stories to share.

Would you mind sharing some?

Smart idea user.

it's in the link he provided.

Dude, do it. I'm also healthcare in Portland. Which hospital?

OP linked it in a reply further back

Gas them all, document it, record evidence so they can't deny it, then get free snu snu from Ann Coulter as a reward

Do it bro, whistle blow that shit:

Do it

archive.is/y2SZm

It's your duty as an American citizen OP!!!

no right wing death squads at least get the memes correct commie

Illegal mexican here. Yes you should do it.

>1 post by this ID

Ignore slide and larping threads

do it faggot

i live in portland, my parents make $40k a year with 2 kids, american citizens, work hard, white so I don't get any benefits from uni or free health care. stop these lawbreakers

Why even ask? Of course you should. And take pictures as he gets dragged out. These people are pests and are literal roaches.

>American families and drug addicted homeless Americans that don't get this luxury

WWTD?

>absolutely. try to go to the local office of ice/border protection/etc. and get a direct line with the people there so you can text them to come in when the illegals come in. or however they prefer to do it. its that simple. do it asap.
This

Do it! It's your duty as a patriotic American!

spic here. Do it. You have my permission. Also, fuck entitlements. I hope they shut that program down altogether. Dumbfuck whites who got addicted to drugs need to die right next to the spics that sell them to 'em. DO EEEEEET!!! End degeneracy user!

>white
Shut it you privileged piece of shit. White people are the worst thing to happen to Texas.

you're like fucking disney villains. focus on making yourself a less shitty person before redirecting your shame into baseless nonsense.

No. Don't get yourself involved in being a rat. Just let things sort themselves out.

Nobody is stopping you OP, by all means do it if you see fit to do so.

It's your duty, if you're not LARPing.

>Should I alert ICE
When in doubt, always alert ICE.
If they're illegals, that's all you need to know. There is nothing else, good or bad, that should matter. Tell ICE.

If you won't user, name the hospital and I'll do it.

It'll be fun. Just film the raid. For science of course, and not for me to fap to

file an anonymous complaint

when I try to explain to my leftist friends and family that I hope for the wellbeing of all people but that Americans come first and should, they don't disagree but they still act like I'm wrong.
There's a reason you feel it's wrong - because it is.

>not poisoning their drugs
Dumbass

The hospital is breaking the law and actually STEALING taxpayer's money

If you don't call ICE, you are helping foreign criminals
Think of all the Americans getting fucked over

>should i call ICE

YES YOU STUPID FAGGOT

>should I call ICE
>having to ask this question

WTF are you waiting for dumbass?

Please contact the Project Veritas guy.

>Helping lost causes
There is a reason why they are still on drugs and being homeless.

>Has the chance to get in good with one of the few useful alphabet soup agencies
>Not taking it.
Call them fag

I'm not even a yank and you better goddamn do it.

Portland fag here. What the fuck. I will fucking go into the ICE agency with you and tell them.

Same here. I'll go, just wait until the weather cools off at least.

OP answer us damnnit. This fucking liberal city has gotten brazen enough and it's time it gets put in its place. Build a case and take pictures and document and I'll fuxking turn it in for you. Christ.

Did you report this guy?

Of course you should

I feel sorry for you living in Portland, user. That place smells like an open sewer from all the homeless shitting and pissing on the sidewalks. Hopefully the Cascadia Fault Line causes a tsunami soon and washes all the filth away.

bump

real shit got done before 2015
doxing/ reporting the cat abuse guy to the cops was in like 2013, and there was stuff before that too

B R A A A A A A P