Political rap

youtu.be/hdagSIa-UQ8
Why isn't rap used to send a real message anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UidLw9uzsuE
youtu.be/agZpSr9Zx18
youtu.be/2ffxUT7Puf0
youtu.be/-KpUPo3dKII
youtube.com/watch?v=I05UCe_gMfU
youtube.com/watch?v=GdDl2NvRmbE
youtube.com/watch?v=oiQiTCxSaHA
youtube.com/watch?v=H9IyvkPJq0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=x23TVSMBlNk&list=PL9B8D380AEA8857E9
youtube.com/watch?v=2frJ3e0hxPE
youtube.com/watch?v=gSKbyMVWnpY
youtube.com/watch?v=TWBcz30ngrg
youtube.com/watch?v=t-f0IHGrJgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=O5lShsePsD0
youtube.com/watch?v=ARhTQivmpR8
youtube.com/watch?v=rz608skKbIc
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5Vwdc6u5M
youtube.com/watch?v=n4vW4mujBTA
youtube.com/watch?v=kofmRU8Y1cc
youtube.com/watch?v=tc8jmnqf-ck
youtube.com/watch?v=sKWPCLO34fM
youtube.com/watch?v=rsdaXeNcZTA&list=PLcxdst6awVjxuH7Hb4y7n25E2JSqMdHqA
youtube.com/watch?v=uV3QYQzlcJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=_VDJ-AJokFA
youtu.be/IZ1Yf9WHQzg
youtu.be/zKPUgCWsjQ4
youtu.be/XC-zKulgUgI
youtube.com/watch?v=kqwqrrR5Fd8
youtu.be/v2r8kBnGtAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kikes

Because red pilled low class black men are so rare when you find one "woke" actually feels like a genuine adjective. Hip hop and rap are blue pilled. Hip hop is postmodern, rap is part of urbanized black culture, which is a blue pill in itself.

Because kikes own hip hop and any innovative or intelligent rap gets suppressed. It's not the 90s anymore unfortunately

>Why isn't rap used to send a real message anymore?
they found out all these guys were NOI and had coded messages in their lyrics so they had to shut it down

>fight the power
>fuck the system
>buy my mixtape
asking rappers to send a message is like asking prostitutes to teach about purity.

This is dumb shit.

No one is suppressing rap, any "intelligent" rapper just becomes progressively more edgy until not even mtv can keep it, it's too obvious at that point.

You can release music online without connections, you know.

Because kikes did to the blacks what (((they))) are trying to do to us whites. Turn us into government dependent degenerates

youtu.be/UidLw9uzsuE

youtu.be/agZpSr9Zx18
youtu.be/2ffxUT7Puf0
youtu.be/-KpUPo3dKII
Some other real shit

youtube.com/watch?v=I05UCe_gMfU

youtube.com/watch?v=GdDl2NvRmbE

youtube.com/watch?v=oiQiTCxSaHA

youtube.com/watch?v=H9IyvkPJq0Y

This some dope shit g thanks for putting me on to this

You're welcome. I will post as much as I can.

the average person that listens to rap these days doesn't want to hear stuff like that. they want hear clever wordplay, punchlines, bars, or something catchy. unfortunately new rappers fail to deliver on all of those except being catchy, but people don't care as long as the beat behind their subpar lyrics is good and they can dance to it, or play it loud at parties.

I'd say that youths and hedonism is killing rap, but it's pretty much the opposite since the genre is reaching more people now than it ever has before.

Rap died about 10-15 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=x23TVSMBlNk&list=PL9B8D380AEA8857E9

youtube.com/watch?v=2frJ3e0hxPE
The above posted link is a single produced by Vinnie Paz. It is the tone Sup Forums should be emanating IMO

youtube.com/watch?v=gSKbyMVWnpY
Lowkey got raided and banned from London and west minister after the release of this album.

youtube.com/watch?v=t-f0IHGrJgQ

Mr Bond
youtube.com/watch?v=O5lShsePsD0
youtube.com/watch?v=ARhTQivmpR8
youtube.com/watch?v=rz608skKbIc
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5Vwdc6u5M
youtube.com/watch?v=n4vW4mujBTA
youtube.com/watch?v=kofmRU8Y1cc
youtube.com/watch?v=tc8jmnqf-ck
youtube.com/watch?v=sKWPCLO34fM

We can't blame the kids man. The fluoride, taxes, chemicals, lies, propaganda, wars, ext.... blame anything but the kids just want to hear what we have to say. Hopefully they find their way to real music before they loose interest.

First rapper I ever listened to was Eminem. Got the Big Tymers album... Went to SOAD then found Immortal Technique. I enjoy some trance but good music can be hard to find, kind of like good people.

Immortal Technique is a retarded spic. He has to go back

There is lots of "intelligent" rap being produced that makes political statements - but most of it is about "we wuz slaves and shiet" whining and it's just as fucking annoying to listen to as "muh dick and money" rap.

>implying at some point that nigger babble meant something

Immortal Technique is causing issues with racism towards whites. Otherwise he has some good content. He is progressing. I have listened to every album of his but I won't recommend him as often as other rappers because he continues to white bash. If he changes I would call him top tier.

RIP PRODIGY

youtube.com/watch?v=rsdaXeNcZTA&list=PLcxdst6awVjxuH7Hb4y7n25E2JSqMdHqA

you could make that argument, and in that case it pretty much lives on as pop music now.

the kids are enabling it. sure some of them are aware that these new rappers are a dime a dozen and bring nothing interesting to the table, but it's what tops the charts ultimately. the root of it is money imo

They are kids. They don't know any better.

RTJ is the goat

Try something like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=uV3QYQzlcJ4

youtube.com/watch?v=_VDJ-AJokFA

youtu.be/IZ1Yf9WHQzg
youtu.be/UidLw9uzsuE
K-rino is better then immortal and the most underrated still fuck with both

K-rino is skilled. I like these two songs.

TRUTH

youtu.be/zKPUgCWsjQ4
youtu.be/XC-zKulgUgI

Immortal technique is a nigger shilling a failed ideology fuck him and all the edgy white college kids that listen to him thinking he's #woke

>a real message
there is still conscious rap today, but as with most conscious rap, it usually amounts to some variation of "fuck whitey". gangsta shit or go home
youtube.com/watch?v=kqwqrrR5Fd8

>youtube.com/watch?v=2frJ3e0hxPE

youtu.be/v2r8kBnGtAU