#TireGate

What happened? who dun it? We need the truth!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Millennial_Matt/status/892954158571061248
youtube.com/watch?v=2vNrp9h5pj4
twitter.com/MichelinUSA/status/892922241003991040
youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Defend me and my tire

The cheap Jewish cunt wouldn't even take any of that $25,000 she scammed out of people to buy a new set of tyres

>one week after somebody doxxed me
I mean...is it really doxxing when you have your name out there publically? When you buy a house and shit it's all public record, so when you use your real name for shit there shouldn't be any expectation of privacy

Why would a Jew lie? I mean they went through the Holo- oh..... never mind!

That's a str8 up dry-rot blow-out.

Cheap kike...
>omg!!! da NAZIS SLASHED MUH TYRES!!! Gibs
SHEKELS 4 NEW TYRES PLZ so I can ROLL ON TO FIGHTING FOR KEKISTANI CIVIC NATIONAL RIGHTS!!!

Fuck this witch and her sub butt-boy Jack Poscobi...however the fuck you spell his gay-ass kike surname.

Fearless Loomer

Laugh all you want but you know deep down there's enough thirsty autists and philosemitic kekistanis out there that this time next week she'll have enough money for a brand new car.

Never trust what a Jew says

I hope this trend continues. I sell commercial tires and have quite a bit invested in tire companies.

dry rotted tire.

>trying to say her dry rotted tire has been slashed

What a fucking Kike.

Do you have more #Loomerposting? Saw some shit that was pretty good.

She slit her own tires

Who is this dude and why should i care?

cant believe i ever took gateway pundit seriously

Pay for my """"""tires""""""

Holy shit, those have some serious curb rash.

Nobody slit her fucking tires,she murdered them by driving like a fucktard.

who's ready for subversion?

>Hey rabbi... Whatcha doing?

Love him or hate him, Richard Spencer was right in calling this Kike a classic entryist, who disrupted that Caesar play to get into the alt-right movement and subvert it.

LMAO!
> i just had my oil changed, and they said my tires are fine
Literally the exact line most people say when their tires have blown out like that or i show them they're dry rotted to shit, worn bald to the steel cords.

Looks like fucking pothole damage. Not slashed

>That's a str8 up dry-rot blow-out.
exactly, There's more than 1 cut, looks like it were driven flat a while, it's rotted to shit. Also, the cut is jagged. A slash wouldve been a clean slice

this

Let's work out a deal rabbi. I can slash left side tires all night

She mentioned how she was doxxed a week ago which leads the reader to believe that someone went to her house and slashed her tire. However she lives in Rye NY, but her tweets while allegedly talking with the AAA guy and police were geotagged in Greenwich CT. They are kinda close but not close enough for the geotag to be wrong like that. So she most very likely wasn't even home when this happened. And the fact that she needed a AAA guy for a single tire also makes me think she was out driving somewhere and not home

Gee Rabbi what you doing?

reminder that the michelin man is moonman's estranged older brother. he hates jews as much as moonman hates darkies. few know this

>drive on tires that wouldn't pass inspection in a million years
>REEEEE WHO SLASHED MY TIRES
Shit honey, the ROAD slashed your tires with this little thing called friction.

+1

Also, why would it be cut more than once?

She made a GoFundMe for 2000$.

The remaining balance will go to her tire fund. She needs a tire fund due to her work that demands a lot of driving. Pay up goyim

Posting high quality pictures of the tires

>tfw too dumb to dupe the goyim

must be hard to be born and jew and still lose the genetic lottery

I'm really enjoying the Laura Loomer's tires saga.

Bingo.

literally who?

Texting

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH MULTIPLE SLASHES

Call your insurance company, no one gives a fuck.

Stop trying to get /pol to help you, Lauren.

Good God.

A guy who seems to know what he's talking about believes the tires were made in Feb of 2011.

One look at that grotesque Jewess's blubbery lips and Medusa hair is all it takes to know that that thing was sent in to try to hijack and disrupt. Talking about defending a tire and some of these fucks take it seriously. Posobiec, I'm sure.

That sure is a 'fresh' pile of oak leaves.

Who the fuck drives around with tires that fucked up. What a fucking pig of a woman. Clean your fucking car and change the tires

>Someone just slashed my tire...I'm honestly speechless. 1 week after someone doxed me.

I see the 07 ... Where's the 2011 ?

Ahahaha she is trending on twitter now and every single person is calling her out. She shilled too much, this was the straw that broke the camels back.
She has been "in the scene" for like 4 months, came out of nowhere after she sucked Ezra Levant off, and she has been shilling for donations for the entirety of her short career.
She needed $25,000 for (((legal fees))) when she got that like $500 fine for jumping on stage at the trump play.
Laura Loomer is the real life version of a forced meme.

Jesus Christ, you couldn't pay me to drive on those things. She's lucky she isn't dead.

Not even that. Drove like a retard, damaged them and didn't replace them/

I guess she made a GoFundMe. Let's see she gets her funding plus more!
twitter.com/Millennial_Matt/status/892954158571061248

my gut tells me she bought those ancient fucking tires at a junk yard and slashed them herself. There no way in hell she was driving around on those. The rubber is FUCKED, prob by a decade of sun damage. Ive never seen tires in that bad shape before EVER.

Holy shit, women are dumb. It's one thing to be a complete dipshit about something. It happens all the time. But bitches always pretend they know what's going on, about everything. That tire is old, and it's rotten. Stupid bitch.

Reminds me of a call someone I know who worked at a Lexus dealership got once. It was a woman, calling the dealership about her flit tire. But she said
>I have a flat, but for whatever reason, it's only flat on one side; the side that's touching the ground.

LoL

Antifa slit her tires, she slit their throats

>muh tires

No mechanic would say those rusty cunt tyres are fine.

Look at how the bottom of that tire is ripped three times. So either, someone "slashed" her tire multiple fucking times (it would be completely deflated by then, so basically impossible) or they fucking disintegrated because they are so old and rotted. This is Jewish trickery of the highest order. I never really had it out for Jews like you guys do, but this may have convinced me.

The Jewess cries out in pain as she strikes her own tires.

>LITERALLY SHAKING INTENSIFIES!!!!

I fucking hate conservative SJWs even more than liberal ones because theyre weak and use the same victimhood and oppression olympics tactics. Its fucking low energy and discrediting to the conservative ideology.

It's a blowout that was driven on a short distance after the blowout. The 'cuts' are rips caused by the deflated tire being dragged on the road/curb.

>those treads

top jej

youtube.com/watch?v=2vNrp9h5pj4

THE LOOMER CALL

>If you goys can't support me, the rotten tire I sourced from the junkyard and Israel, I just can't support you.
WHY DO THEY PERSECUTE US SO?

Not only that, but a tire slash would be one solid cut. You can clearly see where chunks were blown off the tire from the force. Like what would happen if your tire blew out.

>depressed persian tow truck man
all the time, always.

Never heard of this guy before, but his videos are good

>twitter.com/MichelinUSA/status/892922241003991040

Every guy in America immediately called Bull Shit in her story.

That's some candidates for dacha.

DEFEND ME AND MY TIRE!!!!!!

She will never recover from this.

FUCK TIRE GATE, SETH RICH PIZZA GATE

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

Any pictures of the other wheels on her car?
Could have just changed one tire for a really shitty one and slashed it herself

Jesus, surprised they lasted this long and didn't blow on the highway.

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

BTFO

lel here's /o/'s opinion for anyone curious

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yea, me thinks this is the last nail in the shill coffin
bitch got greedy

I want this kike to go away.

Is the Michelin Man /ourguy/?

Michelin Man and Moonman are cousins dawg. Of course he is

This is fucking hilarious.

>be Laura Loomer
>get hired by fellow chosenite Ezra as a discount replacement for Lauren Southern
>get trolled to hell and back by Sup Forums for being a stereotypical kike
>let your tires get worn down to a state worse than a 30 year old car you'd see in a junkyard because you're too cheap to buy new treads
>tires eventually blow out from dry rot, or you slash them yourself. who knows.
>blame it on the bad goyim
>start a gofundme for TWO THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS to pay for the tires that were in disrepair anyway
>"urrgh why does everyone keep calling me a kike?? what have I done wrong??"

She will be always remembered as Tire_Jew

>then I won't stand with you
How will we ever recover?

Yea, looks more like 12 than 11.