What do you think Hannity is hinting about?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JPHDc
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-26/sessions-announce-leak-investigations-following-several-trump-outbursts
freebeacon.com/national-security/former-u-n-amb-power-unmasked-hundreds-last-year-obama-admin/
archive.is/3t3jt
circa.com/story/2017/08/01/former-obama-aide-ben-rhodes-now-a-person-of-interest-in-house-intelligence-committee-unmasking-investigation
archive.is/L4Vns
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-justice-department-blacks-talking-points-lynch-clinton-tarmac-meeting/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=press release
archive.is/JcvLd
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Constipated?

DWS or seth rich

He just finished watching Dunkirk

obviously referencing the concept of pendulum clocks

my dubz

DRUMPFKINS THE END IS NIGH TICK TOCK

Nothing. Like everything he hypes up.

100% chance of nothing of valor

Yawn. Unless he has Seth's dropbox account, who cares?

Something to do with the unmasking investigation.

the release of his next big nothingburger

Wait a minute...

this, and/or DWS and the Awan bros

Something to do with Seth probably. Wasn't there another tweet by someone else who alluded to time running out similar to Seans Tweet?

he's counting down till he gets fired from Fox and vanishes like all the other "conservative media"

big if true

Coming out of the closet (finally)

FWIW I listened to his show at work today. He's hinting at everything.

gib me digis to help the hannipede in teh maymay war pls

BASS NOISES TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK RUMBLING MORE BASS NOISES INTENSE MUSIC TICKTICKTICKTICK

felt like a was gonna vomit by the end of the movie

Sessions is going to dump a bunch of indictments from leak investigations this week. Everyone in DC knows about it by now. He was supposed to release the news today. Not sure why he held off.

He had a Twitter fight with one of the weirdos who posts "tick tick tick tick" a few weeks ago so it's probably related to that

My question,
Will the Meme Army be formally recognized by the President when all is done?

>He's hinting at everything
"Everything" meaning what exactly?

He's counting down the seconds until he rubs one out while staring at a picture of the orange fat fuck.

you faggots are all acting like nothing huge broke today.
>Comey Personally Approved Allowing Imran Awans Wife to leave the country when the FBI had an active investigation and she was leaving the country with over 12,000 in undeclared cash
comey is fucked.
archive.is/JPHDc

There's several happenings

>Seth Rich
>Awan Broa and DWS (leading to massive DNC investigation)
>Unmasking and NSA scandal

Wouldn't it be something if Obama personally ordered for Trump to be spied on.

>Sessions is going to dump a bunch of indictments from leak investigations
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-26/sessions-announce-leak-investigations-following-several-trump-outbursts
"I think he [Sessions] has a plan that he's put together, and at some point, I don't know if it will be today or tomorrow or next week, he'll announce that plan."

Checks out

The mouse ran up the clock?

Former U.N. Amb. Power Unmasked ‘Hundreds’ In Final Year Of Obama Admin
>Former United Nations Ambassador Samantha Power is believed to have made "hundreds" of unmasking requests to identify individuals named in classified intelligence community reports related to Trump and his presidential transition team, according to multiple sources who said the behavior is unprecedented for an official in her position.
freebeacon.com/national-security/former-u-n-amb-power-unmasked-hundreds-last-year-obama-admin/
archive.is/3t3jt

Stop LARPing

For fucks sake let it include comey. I suspect he was given immunity though with the book deal and all

He also looks like a snitch

Former Obama aide Ben Rhodes is now a person of interest in the unmasking investigation
>Former Obama White House National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes is now emerging as a person of interest in the House Intelligence Committee’s unmasking investigation, according to a letter sent Tuesday by the committee to the National Security Agency (NSA). This adds Rhodes to the growing list of top Obama government officials who may have improperly unmasked Americans in communications intercepted overseas by the NSA, Circa has confirmed.
>The House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-CA, sent the letter to the National Security Agency requesting the number of unmaskings made by Rhodes from Jan. 1, 2016 to Jan. 20, 2017, according to congressional sources who spoke with Circa.
>Rhodes, who worked closely with former National Security Adviser Susan Rice and was a former deputy national security adviser for strategic communications for President Obama, became a focus of the committee during its review of classified information to assess whether laws were broken regarding NSA intercepted communications of President Trump, members of his administration and other Americans before and after the election, according to congressional officials.
>The committee is requesting that the NSA deliver the information on Rhodes by August, 21.
circa.com/story/2017/08/01/former-obama-aide-ben-rhodes-now-a-person-of-interest-in-house-intelligence-committee-unmasking-investigation
archive.is/L4Vns

He likes Ke$ha

see:

This. Rice, Power, Rhodes, Brennan unmasking Trump associates. You would think it's going to lead all the way to Obama. How many of those unmaskings were then leaked to the media?

I don't think Hannity's happening is about Seth Rich, the Awans or the Clinton Foundation. So much corruption it's difficult to keep track of it all.

hannity isnt going to touch anytbing seth rich until Trump tells him to. Remember the dinner he had with Trump and mooch a little while back. Hannity knows exactly what trump is planning and he is going to be the media mouth piece for it.

Huma Abadin had actual classified info emailed to Anthony Weiner.

Justice Department Blacks Out Talking Points on Lynch-Clinton Tarmac Meeting
>Judicial Watch today announced that the Justice Department refuses to disclose the talking points developed by the Obama Justice Department to help it respond to press inquiries about the controversial June 27, 2016, tarmac meeting between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
>The blacked-out material centers around talking points drafted and used by Justice to respond to press inquiries about the Lynch-Clinton meeting.
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-justice-department-blacks-talking-points-lynch-clinton-tarmac-meeting/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=press release
archive.is/JcvLd

he's doing a callback to some other cia shill faggot who posted the same thing on twitter a month or two ago, except i'm guessing that hannity has an actual source and legitimate expectations.

underrated, but I still hate you for reminding me she exists

He has Sara Carter on every night talking about unmasking.

Listening to some Gwen Stefani I guess

yeah I doubt its tick tock.. my movie comes out in november...

got a feeling its about pic related

Return to Oz reboot fucking sweet.

ok, normies havent figured out that seth rich was probably unmasked. so he can talk about unmasking and not seth rich even though eventually that is where its going to lead.
he needs to get seymour hersh on and figure out why the fuck he changed his story.

His movie.

Obama gets put in cuffs.

>vanishes like all the other "conservative media"

Fox and Hannity are the highest viewed news shows in the US you fucking retarded bucket of shit lmaaooo Linbugh, Savage, Levin, Hannity and AJ have the highest radio ratings too btw.

The left can't even compete in the fucking media, never mind win it.

The days before they Seth Rich his ass

The Awan scandal. Its a matter of time before he starts singing to save his worthless Paki ass.

Wait you actually went to go see that Allied kike propaganda?

honestly i hope they are water boarding the fuck out of him right now. has anybody seen him in public recently?

Exactly, there's no way Obama wasn't involved in this. The plan was to abuse their powers to help Clinton, then sweep everything under the rug when Clinton won. Just look at Power, she was a UN ambassador who made 100s of unmasking requests when she shouldn't even have made 1. Unmasking does not help her do her job in any way.

I think my grandma forwarded this image to me once back in 2006

I don't know and I don't care. Last time he said he had a big announcement he cucked out on live TV.

Sorta, he tweeted a few things on twitter about how Mediamatters was trying to get him fired hours before and then next thing you know he's on a "vacation" and isn't seen for a few days.

Not that I'm aware of. The last anyone heard is that he was tagged with a GPS device, and held to a 50 mile limit with a curfew.

>Seth

Checked!

This, anything that is gonna be a bombshell is gonna be broken by Wikileaks or something else first.

it just feels like they are setting her up to be a patsy. i can't wait to see how fucked Ben Rhodes is too. I'm surprised more of these people havent ran or killed themselves yet. but i jist feel like Obama and Hillary insulated themselves enough to be alright.

He cucked out the last few times. This guy has CNN level credibility.

Both huma and hillary were mailing official state dept emails from their state dept email to their personal emails bro. We found that our last year.

You can practically see it from here...

Wouldn't be ironic if Imran Awan was the one who unmasked Seth??? He had direct access to the servers man.

holy fuck the memories

>tick tock tick tock

They really all come here, don't they?

i didnt realize the fbi has been watching him since December. they might have picked up a ton of dirt.

you don't get it. he knows about everything. what do you think they talked about at dinner last week?

Hopefully, if they were doing their jobs. This will take some time to play out, but its going to be entertaining as hell when it does.

why does red tape have to be so thicc user?

not accurate pic because trump is a fatass

he wouldn't have had access to the NSA data network. if anything Debbie brought him in to examine the server and clean it up before crowdstrike ever got there.

Trump better blow 9/11 wide open after this.

>NSA data network.

You don't really need that when the "hack" is a local pull.

that's great for him that he knows but Hannity will never be the one to break a story. he will only talk about it after having been released through other stories. all he will have to add to any story is that he knew before you. useless

Southernbro has the heart of it

No happening, and I was getting my hopes up too. Will there ever be justice? Will they ever hang by the neck?

Invasion of NK

unmasking seth rich is a different theory. if it's awan who figured out the leaker was seth rich that would be a DNC problem. If it was unmasked from a classified report the responsibility of cleaning up the seth rich mess would have fallen on the CIA or FBI.
Since they did such a shit job at cleaning up the seth rich murder, i believe it was a DNC op. Then after they fucked up so bad at cleaning up the mess the CIA had to come in and cover up the murder with the Russian Hacking story in an insane disinfo campaign. The instant media backlash anytime Seth Rich is mentioned is a telltale sign that there is something there.
its goung to be a wild fucking ride.

Leave Hannity alone, you fuckers!!! Do you think he risked his life in the military as an Army Ranger in the battle of Grenada so you little shits can libel and defame him?? You think the blood he spilled on that god foresaken island rescuing those med students is replaceable?? Fuck you libtards with your agenda spewing hatred for patriots who volunteered to serve their country in the military!!

Checked, but don't forget the stolen FBI weapons a block or two away (iirc). That implies they knew where they were or they were waiting there to be "stolen."

You realize Hannity has a radio show right? He could get fired from FOX and it would probably just boost his radio ratings even more than they already are climbing every month.

literally nothing . hannity is a chump. since his bullshit kimditcom story he is now labelled as fake news fuck him and his children

he's not in the story breaking game anymore. he is in the trump narrative building game now. it's far more important than breaking stories. he is involved in the planning of the entire rollout of what the fuck is coming down on the democrats heads over the next 6 months.

It just is...lots of rules and regulations, some of which are actually good. Look at it this way...I'd rather have them take extra time and ensure justice is served. It does no good to rush things and have too many rats escape the net. He'll talk and give people up.

i believe the stolen FBI weapons are a legitimate coincidence. if Seymore Hersh is right and seth was shot with a .22 the story wouldnt match because it was a .40 caliber that was stolen. that's a bit of disinfo shills like to throw around to confuse people.

stolen weapons are irrelevant to seth rich, its easy as fuck to get a gun in america so whoever shot rich couldve got that gun anywhere

The death of the alpha male.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc

There is no way Seth was shot twice with three wounds (2 entry, and one exit) with a .40 caliber. He would have been dead, or at least critical when the cops arrived.

Technically true, it doesn't really matter where the gun came from as much as we all believe that he was murdered by the political entities. It's part of speculation and finding clues though.