Only unevolved people love their parents

Only unevolved people love their parents.

Only children cant rationalise why their parents did what they did

thats a gay way to think

I don't think that's how the word rationalize is used.

not an argument

Only soulless people do not feel as if their family is an extension of themselves.

Me and my dad got so wasted at a bar Eric Cantor and his party moved away from us less than a month ago. We go hunting with Rob O'Neil together. Fuck your family.

children are meant to rebel and get disgusted by their parents to some degree

that insinct is what makes humans spread across the world, instead of being forever khv living with mommy and daddy

then again today society makes one lose a lot of incentive

You misspelled enlightened.

what is punctuation, use it nigger

calm your edginess down sven

I don't agree with that, at all.

Why would one want to feel as though they were an extension of a parent that was an utter piece of shit?...if one did, would that not make them a piece of shit as well?

To shun toxic family members shows sensitivity and preservation. Life is too short to be hassled by family members that have ill will toward you.

To redeem yourself, or rather your family. Family honour is the same feeling without the theological connotations.

Degenerate.

im not arguing with you, im mocking you. stop thinking that everyone believes youre worth debating with. you arent.

Only subhumans hate their parents
I know

You can twll when a nigger is lying about his childhood when he says.....my pops and me use to..

Thanks for the insight mohammed

Sage

not an argument

Did mummys boyfriend make you recite the quran again?

I think there is a point where we all do hate our parents, but as we grow older a few recognize that our parents have lived a lifetime, and have a wealth of knowledge that can be shared with us. Like it is said in the Book of Ecclesiastes there is nothing new under the sun.

I know English is your second language Sven, but he clearly stated he wasn't trying to argue with you.

>That's not a grape!
>I didn't say it was a grape
>THAT IS NOT A GRAPE

That's how stupid you sound.

not an argument

Forgive you parents, OP. They did their best. Turning on them doesn't alter your low breeding one bit.

Swedish intellectuals, everyone.

You are what you keep company with.

Weak willed, conformist

not an argument

I don't know what kind of Humor they have in Sweden, but trolling usually involves some sort of effort, or intelligence. Both of which you are severely lacking. I don't know if it's a language barrier, or you're just dumb.

Fuck you swede cuck kill yourself.

I'd love my parents if they went so goddammit lazy and begging me to support them financially until I was almost 30.

The fucking life insurance payout better be fucking worth it.

not an argument