#borderfreecoffee

user, why aren't you tweeting #borderfreecoffee to help our dreamers?

Go ahead user, tweet it

top kek

I really like it when Sup Forums gets subversive.

I'm doing my part

Kek. The spic hordes will descend upon them for free shit and they will have no idea wtf to do. Can't turn them away. That would be racist.

Omg I tweeted this and just noticed that the undocumented people get a discount

The lulz

not yet its still getting processed
dont do it - for consistency's sake

>use code: ICE Coffee

top fucking kek

what ever its too late do it

Don't sweat it. One of the two getting posted will hit. They both look authentic enough to spread.

discord - NsM4M4

Makes it easier to hide from leftypol

What's the discord chan?

See:

What if Starbucks gave them free shit

It's the best thing Sup Forums does

Thank you, I hope everyone else is doing their part as well

Oh shit.

I thought this was legit. It's kooky, but after that talk about racism with your Barista shit....

Well done Sup Forums

Beautiful.

Then Starbucks loses money and people get pissed at illegals, seeing how entitled they are. Win/win

NsM4M4
thank me in the future

i work at starbucks, what do

Print the cards out and pass them out to anyone that walks into the store.

run user, the spics will shit on you

this plan is gold, maybe mention it by voice to a few customers," have you heard of our new promo with #borderfreecoffee?" or some shit like that

Sup Forums likes immigrants gtfo u fucking nazi. We wuz the original coffee drinkers we deserve it free

WE WUZ EXPRESSOS AND SHIIIIETTTT

Holy shit yes if this happened it'd be amazing

Best part is, the guy can blame twitter for this if he gets in trouble.
"I only passed them out because I saw it trending on twitter and I thought this was the new promotion."

i would but i don't have a colored printer, it would be sketchy af if they were in black and white

starbucks is tranny fag tier. redpilled men go to topless drive thru stands.

the submarine

wrong thread

frighteningly subversive

Bump

To get your coffee you must claim your name is "Ima Legal"

"Colored printer"? Don't you mean nigger printer?

Bumperino

very well done

>SBUX hides behind social justice to push an agenda for cheap labour

I wonder who could be the main (((shareholders))) of such a company???

bump

call any leftypol a DD shill and then say that DD's CEO is anti gay

Border Free Like You Dream About

Oh you tricked me Sup Forums

Are Sup Forums (((them)))?

Hahahaha you are going to have such a shit day at work

Absolutely subversive

You know what do. Pass out flyers

Thoughts?

I don't use social media because I'm not a cuck

#borderfreesubversion

Current starbucks employee, good luck with this shit. Corporate keeps us up to date on coupons and discount codes so this shit won't even scan. Thanks for letting me to look out for it though.

I want one. Do I have to show an id or what?

pretty good

The goal isn't to get the coupons to scan, the goal is to get beaners to go to Starbucks on one day so ICE can collect them.

No one cares if the coupon is honored. Not even the point.

When some beaner gives you a coupon ask for the details tro confirm the free coffee then call ice and report them.

Excellente

What's the point? It looks like an amateur version of the original.

>EX

Guys help the poor illegals by buying our products!!!!!!!

Next tweet storm will be "starbucks backed down on their coupons! #raciststarbucks #cheap"

Just tweet it to some non-white black twitter users and they will spread it. They won't be able to tell.

Aquarius.....Age......everywhere

Diversity is always good

If CAREFULLY played this idea could be a flyer, if bad looking stuff is released the idea could be ruined,

This isn't a meme war, it only takes one or two well produced images to spread.

Needs a starbucks logo to look legit desu

Ok, we want diversity to make it seem like a big movement, but what needs to be fixed in my poster other than a cleaner Starbucks logo

>missing the point
kek

Dude what does it need?

JESUS, THIS WILL ONLY WORK IF PEOPLE SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Bring "for a" down to next line so "from any" drops to the last line with "store". This fixes that widow in the call to action. Desu

Gracias, will do

>60
Dunno I am just correcting the imagery the rest seems fine to me.

No worries

Shit like this is what will undermine the good work of others

The drawing is also OC, I can change it

GOD ALMIGHTY, THERE ARE THREE THREADS HERE TALKING ABOUT THIS! IT ONLY TAKES ONE OF (((THEM))) TO SEE TO RUIN THE WHOLE IDEA. TAKE THIS OFFLINE.

Failing to see how this is down side. They make only 20% mark up instead of 85% and they get to be super progressive and have a huge self dick sucking pro-immigrant minority free advertising.

Dude shut up

Looks fine. Easiest thing to do is jewgle "Starbucks coupon flyer" and repurpose an authentic one.

I certainly hope so.

Fuck you. This needs to be done quietly, everyone discussing it this way will surely ruin it.

>works at starbucks
>completely retarded
sounds about right

Ok, then find out how to make it one thread, but we gotta work out the kinks

Fixed text formatting

Bring back rainbow unicorn fapichino

I am a progressive liberal but even I think trump is a moronic conman on every issue except illegal immigration. nothing raises my blood more than this open borders bullshit on the left. it is so fucking blatant the pandering on the left to hispanics just because they are an increasing voting bloc.

You should go to discord. Just realized you have two different calls to action, one for 40% and the other for a free grande. Just use the free grande and make it a tall (smallest one). Keep it simple and clean. Looks great.

so are you guys gonna manufacture right wing outrage over #borderfreecoffee saying starbucks should be giving free coffee to our troops instead or whats the plan here?

Get the undocumented workers ICED when they go for their free coffee.

yea I know, but fake outrage will spread the meme faster. this is like meme101

Thanks bro, got it

>I don't use social media because the only social interaction I get is with my mom.

>participating locations only

you should remove that.

needs "all locations"

>"social interaction" on the internet