Canada cucks

>2017
>Be in Trudeau's Canada
>Off to another hard day of work- someone has to pay those taxes to support the migrants and refugees.
>This subway car rolls up to the platform.
>Oh Canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k89cM8RRtag
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/olympic-stadium-houses-asylum-seekers-1.4231808
archive.is/gM8wi
youtu.be/8_QnE9-iK80
youtube.com/watch?v=Bm9ghwCXvm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you

Damn I wish I could afford Roots
Real talk though I'm all about that UniQlo

he is right tho

they're just friends.

They are selling fantasies to brown guys - people who are desperate to fit in and will pay anything to have the elevated social status of dating a white girl.

Don't let this shit fool you - quality white women want little or nothing to do with brown guys and consider them to be absolutely pathetic. Talk to any waitress in a big city in Canada and ask her who her problem customers are and every time it's "brown guys who don't get it."

Nobody likes these fuck ups. But a lot of them work full time jobs and are easily parted with their money. Those women posing with Pajheet are only doing it because they are being paid thousands of dollars an hour. Only stupid white women with low standards will even be seen with brown guys - so don't let this globalist shill bullshit fool you.

White males not represented.

hahahahahahahahhhahahahahahaha

canucks

even the PC libtards hate canucks. you can call a canuck a canuck on live television all day and no one will say it's wrong.

A FUCKING CANUCK

Imagine being the neighbor of the 56% white country that spreads feminism, multiculturalism, and nigger-worshipping propaganda to the entire globe, and your national identity completely revolves around somehow being more left wing than them

I mean, holy shit

>Thinking white males are still relevant

youtu.be/k89cM8RRtag

Yelp

You're implying we arent the test case for this propaganda. Protip, we had a literal communist in power in the 60s and he's the one who implemented all the cuck policies that snowballed into what Canada is today, including erasing our national identity. That communist was Weedman's father.

>be the only white person at work
>people react to my presence like the hobbits reacted to seeing an elf for the first time
>my opinion is worth ten times more than anyone in any situation for no reason
>people constantly apologizing and saying they're not trying to be racist but they want to know my background
>people asking me what's considered white

It's sad that we will fade quietly into the night but this unintended side effect of amazement in a non violent country is hilarious.

>mfw all the poos were shocked when they asked me if Italians were white and I said no

>Talk to any waitress in a big city in Canada and ask her who her problem customers are
>Defending tipping culture
>Defending paying any employee below minimum wage

Fags like you are the reason my McDonalds and Dominos ask for tips when I pay by machine and have fat ass tip jars up front

Visiting Europe and SEAsia was so great, no tipping bullshit.

Just act really entitled. It's hilarious. Make the most of your 'white privilege'

So the magical cracker then

>Tipping at McDonalds

Found your problem

That's a bit too obvious --- the three blonde girls?

absence of white males...

Keep in mind Roots was founded by two Jewish American Vietnam draft dodgers, so no big surprise here.

This is getting to be a bit much now, but I'm afraid it just too late.

I'm not defending tipping and it's really not about tipping. These waitresses hate brown guys because they grope them, follow them to their cars and try to corner them on their way to the bathroom and get their numbers. Brown guys are all borderline rapists - AT BEST.

Oh, that makes you mad?
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/olympic-stadium-houses-asylum-seekers-1.4231808

>They are selling fantasies to brown guys - people who are desperate to fit in and will pay anything to have the elevated social status of dating a white girl.

when a leaf makes an insightful and relevant post

archive.is/gM8wi

You don't really need to archive CBC. It's not advertising funded, it's paid out of tax money. It's a state run media company.

By "brown" are you including all non whites?

I mean, I can hardly picture Asians cornering girls, they are just too beta for that.

The whole world is owed to you son, don't forget that.

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

brown is the indo/pakistan/sri lankan pajheets you see pictured in the ads in OPs picture. They are the customers in modern Canada because they are foolish and will pay anything to fit in.

I think the image presented in OPs post is a lot less offensive to us whites when you understand that the Indo-Canadian is the customer here. And he is being sold the image of "buy roots - be Canadian - finally get white girls - be the envy of your smelly friends."

what's with the black people in canada now. there used to be basically no blacks in canada

>when a leaf talks to a bot

Haha all this multiculturalism is doing is creating massive future class and racial divisions.

from leafs to rakes
ashes to dumpsters
the righteous shall be spared on the day of wrath

Do. Not. Give. Them. Views.
When will leafs learn?

Hes right you retard.

>You don't need to archive CBC because it's a state run media company.

A FUCKING LEAF

It's pretty awesome in the south. Most white girls hate the fuck out of niggers. Even if they won't come out and say it, they don't look twice at a black guy. It could be because most niggers down here are actual trash (implying they aren't all trash I know) but we have less of the college type house nigger. The only white girls I have ever seen with a black guy are usually trashy and poor themselves and usually look high as fuck. Basically in the south, if you are white, go outside, and have a pulse, odds are you can get a white girlfriend who isn't a complete slob. I live in a college town though and I mean, I'm about average, but guys who look worse than me don't seem to have girl problems at all. I just don't buy this racemixing crap they are pushing. Maybe up north or in the coastal cities its a thing. Down here though if you have white skin you're 90% there. Just don't wear a fedora.

They'll all be white in two or three Generations just you wait and see. Our Country is cold enough to freeze the melanin right out of your skin no matter how black you want it to be.

Cant wait till next canadian election

youtu.be/8_QnE9-iK80

let the canadians that hate their country immigrate to the u.s after the raise act is passed. tbqh there are a lot of jobs opening along the northern border because of all the factories coming back, some company that makes i phones for apple will be opening up in some northern state i know for a fact

Spray paint over that shit.

That's the plan.

This exactly.

>Our Country is cold enough to freeze the melanin right out of your skin no matter how black you want it to be.

At this point I think there's just a group of shitposters who get canadian proxies and do this on purpose

There are a lot of blacks here.

toronto maybe. but the west coast hasn't had many black people around until recently. even some mexicans

Except what Canada was before weedman's commie father was a country that voted to elect weedman's commie feather

don't hate the bullet, hate the people who voted to pull the trigger

But Canada does have a lot of asians and pajeets, what are you on about?

Honestly why not? It does reflect Canada's diversity and demographics, its normal for a non-white country to have non-white people portrayed on the trains.

I fucking wish I was already in the US. So many fucking contradictory hiring laws and misinformation around here it's fucking insane. Some companies have officially given up trying to appear fair and just ask you what your ethnicity is in their hiring questionnaires. Rural areas aren't even immune to it since they're fucking up farmland at random to replace it with massive blocks of townhouses for all the "refugees".

Based Norway Archiver

Eh ya posers

Thank you gentlemen. When we see interracial advertising pushed on us, its important to remember that the joke is on THEM because they are the consumers. A white man is sitting back and making his Lexus payments and mortgage with his white and (hopefully) 3 children by selling the impossible dream to Halprheet Singh and his filthy buddies from Shitholeistan.

say it with me:

>I ENJOY PAYING FOR REFUGEES AND FOR MY WIFE'S BOYFRIEND MUHAMMAD

So, women then? Trudeaumania is the one event in our history I will never understand for as long as I live. The man looks like a literal goblin yet women were wet for him. Women were a mistake.

We use to be 90% white 45years ago.

Bizarre. All I ever seem white women doing is complain about how much they hate Indian guys. Have the rules changed?

Not even one white male, what the fuck.

this is why people that freak out over race mixing are retarded

it is very rare by nature as people are wired to try and basically clone themselves through sex. Fun fact a mulatto baby is in some cases less related to its mother than a random child off the street of the same race, this is why people rarely race mix.

no straight white males here either. THIS IS AN OFFICIAL GOVT AD

youtube.com/watch?v=Bm9ghwCXvm4

And idiots voted for him still. People here are stupid as fuck. They deserve to lose their homes.

out

That chink girl on the end looks frisky. I'd fuck her up the arse.

That's pretty sickening.

Thats when the spray paint should come out

We literally have a sports team named after the, you typically stupid jewmericuck.

He's right though you dumb leaf

>3 blonde women and an asian lady
>all the guys are black or arab/indian

Its really obvious that they want to influence women to like non white guys

I don't fucking get it. Why do you act like the US is any different? If anything the US is what gave this template to the rest of the world. The actual hard working people of the US feed and support the niggers and spics. Just think about where all those taxes could have gone if you didn't have to pay for and support niggers and spics genociding you while you were asleep.

US probably could have had free healthcare for all and free education.

But I digress, who really knows what could have happened.

You're already guaranteed a high school education in the US. It's not free though, it could never be unless we were commies - and look how well that usually works out for other places.

Sorry whitey, we won. You gotta face the facts. Scheer won't save you. Lauren Southern won't save you. That kike Ezra Levant won't save you. Canada is ours. Your women are ours. Your land is ours.

LOL

>Your women are ours

That one is simply not true, white women don't like creepy Poos for the most part.

t. white woman

You will get POOED.COM

>Tiny brown 4" dicks

lel

Do you mind if I copy this post to my redpill folder?

That's why it goes in the poo hole.

>3 white women
>1 asian woman
>2 black men
>1 sikh man
>1 either middle eastern or hispanic man
>pair of white woman/black man off to the side

All you west-cucks are the same shit.

hahaha canada is fucking ridiculous they really want to win sweden in the cucked awards.

needs another update

Soros bought Canada's politics and fucking cheaply too.

#Reeeeeeee!

Got 'em!

women, yes, but again they're the gun that fired the commie bullet
at the end of the day weak men are the problem.
women are naturally followers but weak men keep trying to let them lead, and some ambitious men will use that to promote themselves as well. everything can be traced back to that.

"We are bought and sold for merchant gold
What a parcel of rogues in a nation"

>with apologies to Robert Burns

How did this poo do it other than having an annoying voice?

NO. FUCK YOU

>Talking back to the right wing archive squads

And also, CBC is shit. It's not a Canadian news program, it's news programming Canadians. I'd rather read wapo for my news, at least my taxes don't go to them.

Poos dont get any action, but Persian and Arabs tend to get white girls pretty easily from my experience.

sometimes i wonder if posts like this are real

Everyday must be suffering for you.

At least they cucked the chinks as well.

Arigatou gozaimasu

fucking lord hahaha

Poo'd

>2017
>Be in Trudeau Canada
>Turn on TV to watch the morning news before heading off to work- someone has to pay those taxes to support the migrants and refugees.
>The National comes on
>Oh Canada

Replace that train with this one

To be fair, I recall he was raking in around 1mil a year, between 800k or 1.1m depending on contracts or whatever, not counting pension.

He probably makes more than all 4 put together.