Official death of Canada Thread

>$1.3 Trillion in Debt
>Ontario $300B debt. More per capita than Commiefornia
>running deficits to 2050
>donating billions in foreign aid to fight climate change while introducing a carbon tax on its own industries and people.
>donate $240M to the fucking clinton foundation
>50% of Canadians have less than $200 in savings
>economy is shit. avg salary $30K
>Largest housing bubble in the world
>20% of GDP currently related to real estate
>chinese buying up all the land.
>import 750k non whites a year for a pop of 35M
>half the country will be immigrants in under 20 years
>our immigration minister is a literal somali refugee
>Current govt wants 100M by 2100
>white population expected to be 9-20% of total pop by 2100
>our state broadcaster CBC openly advocates for white genocide
>will soon be a crime to criticize islam cuz of "islamophobia" (M103)
>imams calling for death to jews in mosques and muslims protesting death to jews in GTA streets.
>muslims and africans just straight up walking across the border into Canada
>housing them in former olympic stadium in Montreal
>record number of mexicans also seeking asylum
> 500,000+ are illegal in the country with half in toronto. both numbers are surely much higher
>Our biggest cities are officially sanctuary cities
>you can now legally rape animals
>not addressing someone by their preferred pronoun can get you jailed
>police monitoring facebook/twitter posts for 'hate speech' that are anti LGBTQ or anti muslim

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7qlHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There will be a Canadian race war between the Asians and the mudslimes in a century.

Canadian Muslim here.

I regret the day my parents immigrated to this shithole. Sitting here with an engineering degree with thousands of dollars in student loan debt.

White Canadians are just white trailer trash.

Government importing immigrants like a prostitute hungry for 100M cocks.

Leftism destroyed the country, birthrates plummeting, so they resort to importing immigrants because someone has to pay the taxes to keep the welfare state up.

0 protectionist policies for Canadian workers.

Easy to immigrated here: our population is 10 times smaller than the US but we bring in 10x the immigrants.

Easy for Americans to work here on a TN Visa while vice versa is not true.

People on holiday work visas taking our low payed jobs, which we desperately need.

Considered studying something in the tech industry since it's booming because American companies exploit the weak CAD knowing they can get good quality work. Only 1 year later the Canadian government makes it possible for the tech industry to recruit forgein workers within only 2 weeks!

archive.is/7qlHQ

Go back to your shithole

Fuck you. Go back to your mudhole you fucking sandnigger and our problems wont exist anymore.

Pic related, it's the spike of Canadians searching "file bankruptcy" on Google... we're definitely on the precipice of a major financial crisis.

tfw country was almost destroyed by Trudeau sr, and will be finished off by his son.

Have no fear my brothers to the North. When the US goes full empire mode yours will be the first country annexed.

I just want to be able to love this nation again :(

Hold me Canuck bros

>Current govt wants 100M by 2100

>Current government
>2100
>not chinese government

Maybe we can at least make some money off this. Which stocks should I short to make millions like the autists during the 2008 crisis did?

Whites becoming a minority is a global phenomena because whites simply aren't having enough kids. Whites should have at least 4 kids. What I do notice is that the trashy lower class whites are the ones that are having children so they'll be the ones to survive. Rich whites will go extinct.

OP is weak minded

Probably American

You're just delusional, Canada is fucked. Even if the conservatives win in 2019 we are still have irreversible damage from the liberals. The only way to save Canada is stopping pretty much all immigration (and in reality deporting many worthless welfare shitskins) which isn't going to happen as that would be "racist".

I given up on Canada. Even though I'm 29 and married, I still live at home because I'm not buying property in this shithole country. I'm not paying back my 90 000 student loan because I have no assets for the government to cease.

I'm saving up all my money from my $42 000/year job to buy property in Croatia when the country descends into civil war.

This is the best representation of canada ever. All the whites are trailer trash. They're fucking pot smoking hockey obsessed liberals. They love to fish and camp(poor living).

>americans are bad
Canadians are disgusting people.

I want out

Anyone up for armed revolution? :^)

aha don't be stupid. Any sane person would choose Canada over Croatia.

Doesn't matter because we have the strongest military in the world.

What are Americans supposed to be then? I just see Americans as slightly retarded, rude and fatter Canadians.

lmao i might be almost choking to death up here in the interior but all these "death of canada" like problems are literally all in the metropolitan shithole cities
i got my beer muh guns muh dog and muh orchard. get fucked city rats

We should be good on our own

>Sitting here with an engineering degree with thousands of dollars in student loan debt.
Where did you get your degree? What kind of engineering degree is it? Unless you got horrible grades and did zero internships you should have been able to find work.

>Easy for Americans to work here on a TN Visa while vice versa is not true.
This is completely false. Tons of Canadians go to work in the US. More than 1% of UofT and Waterloo eng grads go to work in the US.

I find your post so confusing. You're insulting the country that took you in and gave you an education and (probably) helped with those student loans. You seem to blame everyone and everything except for yourself. Take some responsibility you god damned bitch

You can't escape it forever.

More than 1%?

nelson
oka is a little to party centric especially the lake this time of yeat but i already can see the fucking degenerates hoofing it by my property for shambahala this year. i swear to fuck im going to kill some teens this year if the even thing of trying to camp on my orchard

I know there is a rural retard vs city liberal theme going on here but why can't there be an option where you like both? I like to go to Toronto on weekends.

I'm going back on June.

Nakusp here. Shambles zombies make up it here too

Americans vary by state but most of them are fat retards. Also being better than an American isn't a great feat as a lot of our people are literally niggers.
Trailer Park Boys
>Julian these city rats keep talking aboot the death of Canda!
>Don't worry about it Ricky we got our dope our beer and our guns

You know the country is fucked when every single factory/labor/warehouse job is through a temp agency, and only pays 12-14 an hour CAD.

Linamar which is the biggest company in Guelph starts at 14 or 14.50 an hour, AFTER being hired on by a temp agency. No wonder everybody is broke, because even if you're willing to break your back, you will only make a dollar or two above minimum wage.

im from vancouver originally and living there actually made me depressed. i move out here and open a little winery/resturant with my friend and boom i actually go 2 days without wanting to rope myself. i think living in concrete mazes are absolute cancer

Sorry it should be slightly over 1%. I can't find the exact statistic. In my class at Waterloo, I'd say it was closer to 10-15% that went to the US.

Go back home you fucking sandnigger

thats a bit of a trek?
why the heck do they go so far up to you

>trudeau gives 10,5 million to a literal terrorist whil entire communities are in flames in B.C.

What about it made you depressed?

Because of our natural hotsprings. . It's disgusting

I know the feeling of open space, grass, trees, yadeeyada, but it gets boring after a while.

It wouldn't be that bad being ruled by the chinks methinks but being run by niggers, pajeets and sandniggs sounds awful.

probably a combo of doing 16 hour shifts fine dining. drinking like a fish and as i got a bit older everyone seemed anti social and withdrawn that i knew

We are doomed.

>hongcouver gas prices
Honestly all of us should move to prairies and succeed via referendum

God we need one. Don't worry brother the fire rises.

>implying we aren't gonna wipe out the crackers before that

wow bro you need to elect conservatives

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

Keep talking about it. Ideas will spread.

last time i went down it was 1.46$/L
and i was like to the attendant does the lube come free or is that extra

You'll get your Trump next election.

tfw immigrant
tfw no white friends to go plinking with

Move to western Canada most labour/warehouse jobs pay $18-25/hr

At least Quebec can secede wtf is going to happen to Ontario and the rest??

No body goes to work in the US straight after university unless they have a degree in software engineering or computer science.

My degree is mechanical engineering let's take a look at the relevant industries: oil CRASHED, mining CRASHED, manufacturing NON-EXISTANT, defense NON-existant, aerospace NON-existant.

LOL I was stupid alright, but I'm not the only engineering student that is unemployed. You only make it if you tap into the nepotism here... So what's the difference of a Canadian degree from a degree from a third world country if it comes down to nepotism? At least the degree in third world countries are free.

Back to my home country next year, hope you Canadians enjoy paying off my student loan debt.

We have no one interesting to vote for. NDP has that stupid fucking Sikh cunt and the Cons have Andrew Schear (sp?).

At least the CAD is going up (though I don't know why, maybe its just because interest rates are going up?).

Engineering in Canada is the ultimate meme career

No that's the military.

I abandoned searching for a warehouse job after seeing exactly what you described. Was filling out the app in the same room with someone who brought their kid.

Best thing to do (if you're >25 and in a major city) is to find a busboy or preferably waiter job. Busboys earn at least 16$+/hr with tips and waiters even more so. Combine with going to school and you're on your way

The situation with China is similar to that of Australia, you have such a housing bubble that instead of popping it you decided to make it bigger by bringing in rich chinese thus you end impoverished and selling your land and future for peanuts,it's disgusting that those politicians would have been hanged with their own entrails just a few centuries ago yet now they get praised as financial magicians...also That way the new coming niggers and sand niggers keep asking for credits thus the (((economy))) keeps growing since a lot of loans are being g asked thus creating more and more money and need for money to be printed Ted and more loans to the central banks...at this point I think they are very confident that they will never have to repay all that debt since everyone but China is in debt but that way China keeps buying the west and the world with monopoly money and no politician will say shit to them because they can pull the trigger by not buying the debt of a country

You'll get yours someday

Also like to add. I took a sales job at a large engineering company, half of the sales teams are engineers from alberta. LOL. It was fucking halarious.

Living in BC with the insectoids that own this province.

Scheer
He's okay. Better than Trudeau. It's not that I like Scheer's leadership as much as like the Conservative party as a whole. Hopefully Ontario will turn blue. Provincial election coming up next year will set the pace.

I want you out. Filthy welfare province.

>At least Quebec can secede
Umm sweetie no they can't. As always the English will defeat the French. Lot's of people speak only English in Quebec and every year French speakers are becoming less, Quebec separatism is also dying.

>No body goes to work in the US straight after university unless they have a degree in software engineering or computer science.
I studied Tron, and I know plenty of people in Chem, Mech, Elec, Computer Eng that went to the states.

>oil CRASHED, mining CRASHED, manufacturing NON-EXISTANT, defense NON-existant, aerospace NON-existant
Dips in oil doesn't mean they all stopped hiring outright. We also have lots of automotive work here, go do some automation at GM, Honda, Toyota if you're a mechie.

>LOL I was stupid alright, but I'm not the only engineering student that is unemployed.
Did you do any co-ops or internships?

>You only make it if you tap into the nepotism here...
That's really not true, but having friends in the industry definitely helps you find places looking to hire.

>So what's the difference of a Canadian degree from a degree from a third world country
Depending on what country you are talking about, Canadian degrees actually count in the US and Europe.

>Back to my home country next year, hope you Canadians enjoy paying off my student loan debt.
With your attitude and self-admission of being stupid its probably far better for Canada as a country if you leave. You get access to one of the best education systems in the world and can't use the experience to find work in North America which has by far the most opportunities on the planet to make a decent living if you have a technical skillset. Your student loan is a drop in the bucket of how much you'd cost this country if you managed to fuck up this badly. Please leave and never return.

>sweetie
Ok gaylord. I'm fine with the statement but why do people have such an obsession with sweetie and dear all of a sudden if's odd as shit.

I think this sums up your country nicely cancucks

That chart is so stupid. Engineers usually get a decent paying job right out of school, making at least $70-80k. After a few years a lot of them get tired of the work and want something new. Because they earn so much and have paid off their loans (smart students will have graduated mostly or completely debt free because of internships and co-op). So they decide to try something else, tons of engineers move into management.

aww what's the matter munchkin? Don't like being called sweetie? I'll call you munchkin from now on :3

doubtful. ive met him before. he reminded me of jeb bush

>t.bess kalb

And i thought moving to merica or canada might be a good idea to get away from the shitskins.

I plan on immigrating to Canada when the Liberals and NDP inevitably makes it illegal for a native born Canadian to disagree with an immigrant, and makes it mandatory for all broadcast media and all affairs both public and private be conducted in whatever an immigrant's mother tongue happens to be.
I'd love to have Justin Trudeau receive either a fine or incarceration for disagreeing with my opinion that Canada is not a real country, that the Constitution of the United States takes precedence over Canada's Constitution, and that Canada's government should be subordinate to the government of the United States. I'd love to receive reparations from the government, and see Justin Trudeau publicly apologize entirely in Basque with subtitles in IPA format.

Being this deluded

I sold all of my Canadian investments and just bought vanguard total market which is an ETF that follows small-medium-large cap US indexes.

move to a smaller town?

Canada is living proof that multiculturalism is destined to fail.

Canada is fine to move to as long as you avoid Vancouver and Toronto. Unfortunately, that's where all the jobs and immigrants are.

How'd you do this? Through your bank? Did you set up a TFSA?

Shitskins are everywhere here bro

Shit

Diversity is our strength. We're an example to the world. Everyone loves Trudeau and being replaced by foreigners.

Nobody wants you here

Time and time again it has been proven that a monocultural society is stronger. This is because there is more unity, and unity is strength. You cant be united if there are 500 different cultures around.

i'd be surprised if it were different in australia than in Canada. You can pick a smaller town and the demographics will be a lot higher for white inhabitants of that city. For instance here Quebec City has around 600k people and its 99% white, while montreal has a lot of "minorities". We in quebec can just move to any city outside of montreal and it'll be very majoritarily white. There's plenty of "bigger" cities to pick from.

Smart. TSX is down YTD yet they tell us our economy is DOING GREAT!

Oh absolutely. I don't see how they can hold this shit together when it starts to balkanize along ethnic and political lines.

But Canada is the 10th largest economy, Brazil is 8th, while America is 1st. Germany, UK, and France are 4th, 5th, and 7th respectively if you count them as "multicultural".

youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8

K that is what you claim. Many of the people I know are not working engineering jobs here in BC.

A friend of mine with a PhD started at 60k.

Another friend that went to California to work started with 13/hr.

One canadian guy I knew snuck into a career fair in Nevada and got a civil engineering job for 64k, with 2 years of experience, located in California.

The picture you paint is nothing like my picture. None of my friends or myself had internships FYI because you needed good grades on your first and second year to qualify.

Canada is burning right now, and I'm glad you will all burn with it.

Don't forget to plan for our peoples future today! The state of the western world is clearly in decay. It's not just you! Prepare for global conquest! Meet new friends! Secure your future!

--- ----

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

>Black Pigeon
>Jew who never criticizes Israel
>doesn't see Jews as part of Multiculturalism

>White Canadians are just white trailer trash.

He's not wrong, White Canadians have to point down at Indigenous Canadians drug problem to deflect from their own drug problem.

You forgot the billion we donated to Syria for humanitarian aid groups aka white helmets

Lmao coming to Balkan from canada. You're gonna be back in 4 months

>Defeatism and Ignorance
Canada stronk. Accepting all challengers.
WorldWar4 - 49th Parallel Coral

Aye when one's looking at the numbers, the stats of it all, chances of us average white folk out in the country side surviving the relentless shit onslaught of a rogue global cabal. But you know what, if they want dead bodies, they want war, really, (really no one should want dead bodies, but if you're serious aboot it) we can fucking dance that dance.
Shame though really. You'd think after light-speed connections growing more and more, we'd not have to be such bloody fools about this all.

Oh fucking well. All of that shit truly is out of my control. I'll leave my mark in bodies on the side of a mountain if that's what the world comes to, I rather hope it stays peaceful, and people look out for one another, where one doesn't need to fret too greatly over travelers and passerby folk.

The problem with that, is the whites outback are worse then rednecks, like full fuck anything that walks and they fucking love their drugs, they don't like anyone from anywhere else even if it's their own skin colour.
Most of the small towns in nsw are run by hippies.
WA is reject land for mentally insane.
SA is next level inbreds.
NT is beyond saving.
Queenlands is all that's left and you have to be far north to not get the brunt of the attack
Act is we're the hollowbrains of the country live
No idea about VIC, but have mates froms there and they say its pretty much run by bikies and crap.

All your friends seem retarded or you're leaving out important information. PhDs don't start at 60k if they have a Canadian/US/UK/Germany degree. No idea where in California would pay an engineer $13/hr but if its near SV jobs that don't require an education like cafeteria workers make far more than that (and there's no way to live on $13/hr anywhere near SV). $64k is also a joke depending on where in Cali it is, but its not unreasonable in many parts of the US with lower living expenses and no income tax. There's no way to tell how honest you are being or of knowing what you've actually tried (if anything) to find work.

>No internships
Of course that's going to fuck you over. I'm assuming you went to UBC or some shit. You can always reach out to their career centre as an alumni, they will help you find work.

the debt will be paid after the next stimulus of another wall street crash