Would you?

would you?

Want her as my press secretary? Yes.

only for the story

She's fucking retarded.

I'd eat that ass all day desu senpai

YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED

Go back to your larping about North Korea you leaf fuck. She's a national treasure.

Yup.

Hard to say.

If it genuinely has a vagina and tits (no mental illness) I would plow without a problem.

are you insinuating that she isn't marriage-tier? she has the ear of the president of the united states, making her one of the most influential women in the entire world. she has brass balls to stand in front of the lying media every single day and tell them the facts to their face.

she's hyper intelligent and professionally driven, but instead of letting it drain her humanity and turn her into an uber cunt (like every female boss you've ever had), she has somehow kept her family values and genuinely cares about children and the next generation of America.

oh, but you'd rather fuck some vapid slut with plastic tits, an airbrushed face, and an insatiable desire for BBC. fucking degenerate, no wonder you'll die alone.

She looks smelly

Dont take it out on him just because his nation's political leader is a literal cultural cuckold.

Only if she has sex with me

Yes, indeed I would

Fuck yes I would, I bet she's great in the sack. And she'll probably let you put things in her bum bum.

Fucking this.

Stale cheese + cat urine.

Oh, fuck yeah

Every day, all day....... She's sexy as hell

She's no tulsi but I would out of civic obligation

Absolutely, she's hot as fuck. Imagine her frowning like that during sex

with gravy

She's fat and lazy eyed, so no

she fuckin ugly and old

You mean like most of the women that I sleep with?

Tulsi is like a month older than me. I dream about her sitting on my face.

would I let her fuck 2 well hung white bucks while I wank my tiny asian dick in the corner? yes I would

Co - sign

I'd marry her so hard

The phrase "Fuck No" doesn't do it justice

I'd give her a second pearl necklace IYKWIM

I'm not even a normie and I've still fucked better looking women.

Really, she's no Dana Perino, but why not?

She has a strong brow, would smash villages with/10

hell yeah you're lucky bro, love a good frown, especially with my dick in their mouth

Okay, faggot.

lol I was jokingly implying that none of them are happy with my performance

Please fap.

I'd fuck her eyes straight.

well the truth is women cannot derive pleasure from sex anyway, so performance doesn't matter

I'd wife her right fukking meow and start putting white babies in her.........fukk yeah, we gon eat 2 scoops after we git done sexing......... I like a little snack after my snack if you catch my drift.

At least she's feminin in an ugly way.

You know she can cook some good damn soul food.

Her voice enrages me. He needs to hire someone with a better speaking voice

what?? This is not true at all.

its unreal how far over a cliff you faggots will follow this whole three ring circus sideshow to the point where you're talking about wanting to rawdog ol' lazyeye mcburgerchin over the press room podium

Kek, all the DTDF itt
The bitch looks like she has fucking down's

If you wouldn't you're low-T.

>voice of a man
>face of a man
>talks and acts like a man
>fat
>has hyphenated name like a dyke
nah i'll pass

No user, screaming rape frowning

No way, you know she feeds her family with boxed macaroni and cheese and frozen food. Everything in her life has been handed to her on a silver platter

>10/10 in america

fucking kek

fat girls have stinky pussies

No.

She takes pride in cooking good food. Probably food you don't even deserve to eat.

i ate some fat slags pussy years ago and a couple days later my throat swells up and i feel like i am swallowing razor blades. absolute agony every time i just want to swallow saliva, eating was impossible. it progressed to a severe fever when i was shaking and sweating, shivering with 2 duvets around me. i eventually drag my arse to the doctor and get penicillin which clears it up in a day or two.

i dont know what she had growing down there but eating that fat piece of shit's cunt literally nearly killed me.

Would impregnate to make white kids, but them gtfo. Let the cucks raise them, I truned fine with a single mother so my kids should be ok.

>that image

Disgusting, like you redditor.

best comment ever.

I bet she smells like expensive perfume and fucks good

>rainbow dash
You're smelling yourself, I can smell you from here

Well, yeah........ The next morning is a lil gross. But then she wash it.

sorry for this redpill m8. women attain satisfaction based on their proximity to their ideal self image. this is why it seems like so many women are only after money and power. it's also why they are more susceptible to "intimate" advertising. where men derive direct satisfaction from the sexual act, the satisfaction of the woman is based on factors other than the act itself, such as the mood, the feeling, etc. when the sex drive in men is misdirected it takes the form of diverse perversions and a dissolute nature. when the woman's drive is misdirected (away from being a homemaker and mother) it takes the form of vanity and shallowness. women cannot derive satisfaction from sex because sex is about force and release, while they are merely receptive to that force, as a canvas is painted. the act of sex belongs to man and is his birthright

>Let the cucks raise them
Might have to adopt this policy huefriend

R O B U S T
O
B
U
S
T

You just know she's the kind of woman that makes you cum quickly on purpose so she can go back to work

>hyper intelligent

So I'm confused here. Why does that separate us from the negros that grow up fatherless?

There are such things as white trash and at least imo they are no better than the niggers we're supposed to be better than. Growing up in a broken home is not the path to white dominance and a solid father figure is paramount in developing a stable child that can push our race further and by no means is having a cuckold for a father someone we should have our future generation looking up to.

Tl;dr you're not helping

>implying i haven't already

2008 iowa was a wild time

>sanders huckabee
are all of these politicians related or something?

her husband sanders isn't related to the commie.

her last name, huckabee, is because she's actually mike huckabee's daughter.

This.

Also, imagine that racist southern voice cooking you some good soul food right before you go out to slay shitskins.

I get all the jazz about women deriving pleasure from more than just the act. Do you think that men do not consider their ideal self image when attaining pleasure?

I don't agree that women become vain and shallow due to misdirected sexual energy. They become more emotional and neurotic from misdirected sexual energy.

It's dumb to present it as "men are this, women are that". Men and women have different tendencies but to say that women can't derive pleasure from a good pounding is asinine.

Don't make fun of Sean Spicer, he got a sex change to keep his job. That's dedication.

Yes.

Ask yourself why studies show that most women do not experience orgasms on a regular basis. It has nothing to do with the lack of effort on the part of their partners, who pound away dutifully and use all kinds of techniques, it's because of a natural incapacity, one that has only been slightly altered by sexual liberation, in a way that is unnatural and undesirable. A women can at best imitate a man's sexual experience, but it can never be the same, or even similar. In fact, it's been demonstrated that many women mimic male sexual reponses in order to ensure their partner's satisfaction; they do this for a reward, in the same way that a cat mimics a bird to catch it, but sexual pleasure is not that reward