BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-studio-disruption-20170326-story.html
marketplace.org/2017/03/23/business/more-african-americans-are-going-movies-likely-drawn-recent-films-focusing-black
thegrio.com/2013/09/27/nielsen-report-confirms-blacks-watch-more-tv-than-any-other-group/
nielsen.com/us/en/insights/reports/2013/resilient--receptive-and-relevant.html
newjersey.news12.com/story/36039751/police-seek-man-seen-pleasuring-himself-during-the-emoji-movie
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol chink should have not bought it, hes gonna lose everything

good. fuck (((hollywood)))

great post op. Tons of additional information and a link to either the actual article or an archived version so we don't give some shit-heap website additional hits.

PLEASE KEEP POSTING!!

stop pirating shit then

BOYCOTT EVERYTHING THAT IS HOLLYWOOD

PAY FOR THE EMOJI MOVIE
A
Y.
F
O
R.
T
H
E.
E.
M
O
J.
I
M
O.
V
I.
E

No

Haven't been to the movies in ages. Only autists pump money into superhero movies and trite liberal garbage. The future is in digital releases, who gives a fuck about the theater. You'll have to sit next to some obese person, have some loud nigger talking on their phone in the middle of the movie, some crying kid midway through, etc. Fuck the movies and fuck hollywood.

If hollywood made good movies and I still liked in a completely white city, I'd still go to movies. Last time I went to a movie was the Reverent when I was visiting my parents. Only white people there, very nice theater, every chair is a big comfy recliner, the arm rest folded back to form a love seat, and plus you could buy booze. It was actually really enjoyable and well worth it. But most movies are simply not worth it anymore and plus no one likes to watch movies with niggers, so there goes most movie theaters.

Thank you Rotten tomatoes!

this isnt a bad thing you goody-two-shoes moron. i cant fucking wait for the music, video game, television, and movie industries to collapse. they all fucking suck now.

k

Isn't the free market grand

Make shitty pandery movies that spreads cuckoldry and degrades western culture, suffer the loss of viewership

I remember when i was a social outcast for saying i havent been to the theatre in years, now everyone says the same thing kek

The theater experience also isn't very good. I watched at least two films recently, both in nice theaters, where people watched the movie with their phones on the whole time. It's become a big problem. People with autism and mobile addicts can't stop themselves.

Why would you want to read fake news?

$0.02 has been deposited into your AMC Stubs® account.

I don't go to the movies anymore because the 18-29 year old general public doesn't know how to sit through a movie without shouting at the screen or talking/texting on their phones. I go to the imax is there's something I really want to see. Tickets are more expensive so there's always far fewer retards.

Otherwise it's wait until Redbox.

When you have movies about emoji's you basically wanting to shiv yourself to death. There has literally been no good movies in months and I don't see anything promising soon either

GOAT, used to work there, wasn't a bad gig, but its run by a Jew and owned by chinks, so its not even American. Its also the largest chain in the United States, which makes it doubly bad that its not even American. If you are in the South-West there is a chain called Harkins, which is better and also American, so go there if you can. If you can't just pirate your shit and don't give money to the Jew, although most big cities have independent theatres which are usually pretty great and have the odd movies you don't get at the chains, if you care about that. Fuck the chains, go local if you can.

Also this, gay as fuck OP

Pirate, but also use locally owned independent theatres if you can cause that is better than being alone in my opinion and is a nice social experience.

>marvel cape shit
>diversity in every movie
>libecuck propaganda in every movie.
>add more niggers to movies.
>only $20 a ticket, goy

Hope they burn to the ground

I stopped supporting big chains like AMC. They keep increasing prices for no reason. I like my local 7-screen theater even though it doesn't have fancy IMAX or reclining chairs.

Let (((them))) move to Singapore or something and become the global cinema they dream of being.

But please crash, burn and make way for American movies.

Dunkirk was the last thing I saw on Gigamax, was good. Also a Cure for Wellness was a nice little movie that didn't receive a lot of attention, but was very enjoyable. The anti-material themes and Germanness would probably appeal to lots of Sup Forums. Armond White also does good criticism if you care about Film as an art.

When Hollywood and the movie industry as a whole stops being shit, maybe I'll consider it. That is of-course not going to happen anytime soon.

Good on you, agree with the prices, they are getting out of hand. If you go early in the morning the tickets are actually cheaper than the matinee, but that really depends on which theatre you go to and their policy.

There's some good indir flicks, but they are hard to watch in theatre unless you live in a big city. And even the closest city to me doesn't play a lot of good movies. Such is life though.

>stop pirating shit then

AHAHA as if this is bad. End Hollywood.

And re-evaluate the cost of entertainment. We're de facto doing it already, it's just legacy media hasn't gotten the message yet and is trying to squeeze everyone for dollars as if they're entitled them.

YES!! Keep protesting these awful SJW movies. Keep it up Hollywood, we love when you lose money.

>I stopped supporting big chains like AMC. They keep increasing prices for no reason.
>Good on you, agree with the prices, they are getting out of hand.

They're not increasing for no reason. They're increasing because viewership is down and they want to keep profit margins so they pull the easiest and dumbest lever they have; consumer price. Of course ignoring that increasing price doesn't correlate to increased revenue if you're turning customers away from the product at the new price point.

You can't just recoup losses by charging more.

But since they're not smart enough to greenlight things people want to watch at budgets that make money, that's what they're doing instead.

The reality is that the model needs to change. People are never going to go to the movies like they used to.

Agreed. Hopefully they'll take all the ubercucked fantasy world Marvel bullshit with them. How people can post on Sup Forums and still read/watch that blatant propaganda really activates my almonds.

American Movie is the GOAT. I have a signed copy of the dvd, it's the best.

An intersting thing they are doing is marketing to China. But that won't help an "American" chain lamo. Another factor is immigration. Mexicans are one of the biggest film going demographics, so its nowonder these people like to import consumers. Indians also attend movies a lot in my experience

Finally
The increasing incompetence is catching up to the jews
No more slick propaganda machine only a clunky money losing garbage heap

I bought the signed as well, having upsold myself from a pirated download.

Would recommend to everyone on this site.

Yes because China hasn't reached the "sick of the big screen" point yet. Most people there don't have home theatre options.

And by pure demographics they're 1/5th of world population. If even a fraction watch a movie, that's the difference between success and failure. So of course Hollywood would pander.

What they're forgetting is that China is great at copying. They already have domestic produced movies that make hundreds of millions. Hollywood might need China but China doesn't need Hollywood.

They scalped Matt Damon for that Great Wall movie. We'll see more of that. Actors will just go to where the money is and the Chinks seem to like the token white guy.

How pissed do you think AMC is at Hollywood right now? Their industry is in crisis as it is. and the only partner they have is the one the depend on, who is acting in bad faith and hanging them out to dry.

Seriously, there's an opportunity here for a Rad Trad film start-up to slide in and pull a powerswap.

No

>stop pirating shit then
Gotta admit I haven't pirated anything recently. Movies are political correct and shitty. That's the problem.

Not at all. AMC would be showing profit if they didnt just acquire 2 other chains.

Can't wait for the Netflix stock crash. New investors and stock issues are the only thing keeping them afloat, they're billions in debt and not even looking like making a profit in the next decade.

Lets fucking ruin celebrities

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

>HAFF IN DA BAAAAAAAAAAG
FUCK movies

>come watch out latest men in spandex movie
Sorry I'm not gay.

underrated

>Redbox
Just steal them from the internet. You get most stuff before redbox. Easy and simple if you're not retarded.

>stop pirating shit then
TWX and DIS seem to be doing fine
people just don't want to go see movies with a bunch of noisy niggers, smelly beaners, and various other minorities that are an offense to all my senses

Iheart radio nearly a billion in debt.
Netflix 20 billion.
Amazon never turned a profit.
It's only a matter of time. Whoever thought blockbuster video would go out of business?
Technology is going to make us all never leave our computer screens.

> go complete off the walls pandering to faggots and niggers
> stocks plummet
> wh... What happened?
> NYT: White Nationalists destroying the movie industry.

Going to check it out user.

Yeah, there is also a likit to how many foreign films they are allowed to show in Hollywood and the restrictions of what can/can't be showed will also not sit well in America I think.

For example the Suicide Squad was not allowed in China because of magic, but was widely popular here

.Amazon makes profit, they just don't show it for tax purposes and reinvest lots into the company to work on expansion, they are a big beast that needs to be tackled.

... have to listen to people eating popcorn in the first 30 minutes. I went to a fancy theater where they had a concession stand in the balcony, so you could refresh your popcorn throughout the movie. I left and got my money back.

>I don't go to the movies anymore because the 18-29 year old general public doesn't know how to sit through a movie without shouting at the screen or talking/texting on their phones.

and damn near every movie is PG-13 so if you ever make the mistake of going to the movies on the weekends or during the summer you have tweens everywhere ruining the movie

pathetic

lmao nigga still mad about losing? spoiler alert: Hitler was low energy and killed himself.

>people just don't want to go see movies with a bunch of noisy niggers, smelly beaners, and various other minorities that are an offense to all my senses
This and that.
I just refuse to waste this:
AMC Ticket Prices
AGE TICKET PRICE
Military Discount (After 4P.M.) $12.69
3D Movies
Children (ages 2-12) $14.69
Adults (ages 13 & up) $17.69

'k so you kill them all with your downloading. Then what movies are you going to watch?

And why do you download them if they're such shit? Be a mensch - support what you consume.

dont think anyone cares about that shit besides (You).
its just that movies are RIDICULOUSLY fucking expensive now, and the vast majority of them are shit.

>Then what movies are you going to watch?

Probably the millions of movies already made? There's more entertainment available than anyone can consume.

Ever wondered why some actors and actresses are paid around 400 million per movie, wich ends up being 6 months work", 5-6h per day? Mind you, this is a single actor, not the entire movie.

This is why the whole entertainment industry is gonna come crashing down. Egos. Hollywood is literaly nothing more than a front for egotistical narcisist maniacs, drug addicts, money laundering and human trafficking. People talk about housing bubbles, gas bubbles, oil bubbles, when are they going to start taking abou the "overpaid useless narcisist" bubble? Our current society shits on firefighters, doctors, soldiers, carpenters, masos, etc, basicaly anyone who does something actualy productive, useful and essential.

Damn right the entertainment industry is going to blow up and it should blow up. I for one hope it never ever comes back in this monstrous form.

I am retarded. What do you use to pirate once they shut down all the torrent sites?

>'k so you kill them all with your downloading. Then what movies are you going to watch?

I could watch only pre-2000s movies for the rest of my life and never run out of movies. I don't think Hollywood gets they're competing against the entirety of their back catalogue, nevermind videogames, TV shows or just Youtube for that matter.

>And why do you download them if they're such shit?

1) It's not illegal to download, only to share.
2) It's not worth the price they're asking.

Compared to what pricing and level of enjoyment I can get out of games or literally free entertainment online, I'd be willing to pay on the order of 1-3 dollars for a 90 minute movie in most cases.

Same reason I cancelled cable and netflix. All I ended up watching was old tv shows and movies from the '60's. Last movie I went to was Saving Private Ryan. And only because my sister dragged me to it.

IT'S ALL MILLENNIALS FAULT, WHY MUST THEY RUIN EVERYTHING?

last movie I saw in theaters was John Wick 2. But aside from that I haven't gone back because everything's shit.

It's sad how shit movies are in general these days.

Yeah, it's my favorite documentary of all time. If there was any justice, guys like Mark would be making movies, not Jew Jew Abrams

Hollywood jews need to get with streaming and pay per view. I don't want to buy HBO just for GOT.

>1) It's not illegal to download, only to share.

LOL who told you that?

This. If you gotta see something put on the eyepatch

I liked 'Manchester by the Sea' for that reason - pretty realistic, wasn't full of standard Hollywood ways.

>doesnt like hollywood
>watches their movies
????

This. The most corrupt of the kikes did this to the industry and they're happy like pigs in shit. People can't justify spending that kind of money for something they can get for free in a couple months that is probably garbage.

Since new blood can't even make into the club anymore all movies are the same kike comedy, soulless action film, or oscar bait drama. Literally nothing is worth the ticket price.

Conservpedia told me Marvel was okay.

No one wants to see the jew agenda movies anymore. Its gonna be brutal.

I've pirated old shit. Love me some spaghetti westerns. Haven't seen actually gone to see a new movie since the last Bond though.

Nah, the only good superhero movies that aren't old are the Raimi Spider-Man movies and Man of Steel and Batman v Superman desu. Rest are trash.

Fuck Hollywood. Fuck Hollywood kikes. Delete your kikebook. Turn off the television. Read a goddamn book. Exercise. Shoot. Vote.

Shouldn't have catered only to blacks

>There are still some indisputable bright spots for the industry. Movie ticket sales are up about 5% this year compared with a year earlier, thanks to hits such as the socially relevant horror movie “Get Out” from Universal Pictures and Blumhouse Productions.
latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-studio-disruption-20170326-story.html

>More blacks going to movies
marketplace.org/2017/03/23/business/more-african-americans-are-going-movies-likely-drawn-recent-films-focusing-black

It's hilarious to see them push racemixing movie after racemixing movie and nobody wants to fucking watch it.

Yeah but when blacks go to theaters you can bet that whites won't go. I will never, ever go to a movie theater in a black area. If I don't get fucking mugged in the parking lot I'll have to deal with chimps hooting during the entire movie.

They're doing it with tv too.

Blacks watching more tv than whites
thegrio.com/2013/09/27/nielsen-report-confirms-blacks-watch-more-tv-than-any-other-group/
nielsen.com/us/en/insights/reports/2013/resilient--receptive-and-relevant.html

Well blame the normies. Thanks to Netflix and the pirate bay we no longer have cinema. Now all our movies will be Beast of no Nation and Grown ups 3.

Fucking right we dont. Niggers, slopes and mexicoons are not welcomed.

>LOL who told you that?

This is literally the law in Sweden. Sorry you're cucked to the Hollywood merchant.

>Hollywood jews need to get with streaming

I agree. A Spotify type system would be great. All you can eat for X amount a month.

But it never is. Netflix is supposedly good in the US, here it's tumbleweed city. I'm not sure why people pay. But even in the US selection is limited and getting smaller thanks to every big rights holder now wanting their slice of the pie, and idiotically thinking the way to do that is to make their own streaming service that you have to pay for.

With a dozen rights holders who want to hoard things suddenly everyone's got nothing and wants a bundle for the shit they offer.

What you comfortably spend a month is now suddenly x12 if you want any movie. But it's never any movie either because they refuse complete access to the back catalogues. They refuse access to extras even though nobody wants physical media anymore and the extras are already made.

And cross-country compatibility is a pipe dream. We're reverting to the early days of region locked DVDs and separate pricing and separate availability.. it was a fucking nightmare.

Yup

Wtf goyim I thought you wanted veiled negative references to Trump in all of your media?

bahaha good. fuck these new nigger movies. i'm burning my guitar too because new music is kike shit.

>THE EMOJI MOVIE
newjersey.news12.com/story/36039751/police-seek-man-seen-pleasuring-himself-during-the-emoji-movie

If you are a white nationalist, stop going to the movies. You are giving money to your enemies. Starve the Hollywood kikes, it won't be long before they crack.

this, unironically.

Never go to AMC. Those worthless kikes post 30.06 signs in Texas. Cinemark does not.

Torrent download all the way. Bleed the libtards where it hurts

batman 1, 2 and the hulk 2003 are the only good capeshit movies ever made.

Get utorrent 2.2.1 I think it is. It's the one without ads.

Thepiratebay.se still works fine.

Never

netflix is jew tier now. they overplayed their progressive hand and whites are or will be fleeing soon. it's degenerate garbage.

>Those worthless kikes post 30.06 signs in Texas.

What are 30.06 signs?

>All you can eat for X amount a month.
Congress actually tried to get cable companies to go a la carte but they wouldn't. I don't want BET or rap videos but it's all a bundle. I cut the cord. I had over 900 channels. How the fuck can I watch 900 channels? I hate jews.

My freinds who are all redpilled hate to see libtard movies like for ex get out that movie is full of sjw vision